Khajuraho, A Poetry Etched in the Stone !!
About Khajuraho Heritage Tour :
Madhya Pradesh, the heart of India is a hub for culture, history, food, people, wildlife and natural beauty. Jabalpur is a busy town in MP offers places of natural grandeur. The scenic river Narmada flows through the the 100 feet tall marble rocks. Boating in Bedhaghat is one of a kind experience to enjoy the different marble rock structures. The colossal Dhuadhar waterfalls falls leave every traveller enthralled by its beauty.A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Khajuraho is named after the common date palm tree – Khajura. The ancient temples built by the Chandela Dynasty are a catalogue of Erotic Sculptures depicting various forms of desire, meditation, royalty, kinship and spiritual teachings. The intricate art and carvings will leave you awestruck.
SHORT INFO & DATES
Outing Date : 27th-29th January 2017
Category : Offbeat Tour
Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Train Suggestions :
Going : Garibrath Express – 12188
25th January 2018 : Mumbai(13:30)-Jabalpur (06:00 am)
Return : BSB LTT Express – 12168
28th January 2018 : Satna (16:00 pm) – LTT (12:25 Pm)
1. Khajuraho Temples- Group of UNESCO world heritage monuments
2. Dhuandhar & Raneh Falls
3. Boat Ride in Bhedaghat-Land Of Marbles
Day 00 – 25th January 2018 : Leave from CST by Garibrath Express to Jabalpur by 01:30 pm
Day 01 – 26th January 2017 :
Reach Jabalpur by 06:00 am. Have briefing and introduction session. Freshen Up and Proceed to land of Marble Rocks- Bhedaghat. Enjoy the boat ride witnessing of sun rays passing through the natural rock formations in Narmada river. Have heavy breakfast and move towards must visit attraction of Madhya Pradesh, Dhuandhar Falls. The thundering waterfall is named after waterfog created by the intensity of the falls after narrowing down the Narmada River. Further move to Khajuraho. Enroute halt for simple lunch. Enjoy the scenic view of forest passing the roads. Reach Khajuraho by late afternoon. Check in and freshen up. Evening visit light and sound show at Khajuraho and local market. Post dinner, have interaction session.
Day 02 – 27th January 2018 :
Early morning wake up for the most awaited day to explore Khajuraho Temple. Explore the monument group of finest temple in Western, Eastern and Southern Khajuraho. Enjoy the whole day photography and history at the UNESCO world heritage site. Enjoy the fingerlickin’ Bundeli Food in lunch. Post lunch, visit archaeological museum & Jain Temples. Evening free for Cultural Show at Khajuraho (on your own). Post dinner, lights off for the day !!
Day 03 – 28th January 2018 :
Have breakfast and check out. Explore Raneh falls known for its multi colored canyons around the falls and the small emerald colored crater formed in the centre of the canyons. Have lunch and proceed to Satna Railway Station. Board train from Satna to Mumbai by 04:00 pm.
Next Day : Reach Mumbai by 12:25 pm
Tour Concludes with fun-loving memories :)
*Note : There might be alteration in the itinerary as per the situation
Tour Price : Rs.8,800/- per person+Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Members : Rs.8,600/-per member+Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only) , click here
1. Transportation from Jabalpur to Satna by private a/c vehicle
2. A/c accommodation on Twin sharing basis
3. All Veg Meals on tour (03 lunch, 02 dinner, 03 breakfast)
4. Entry Tickets and sightseeing
5. Expertise and Guide charges
6. Tolls, Permit and Parking
1. Taxes as applicable
2. Any Transfers till Jabalpur and back from Satna
3. Meals on train journey
4. Any other thing then mentioned inclusions
1. Book your seats well in advance to get confirmed train tickets. You may get in touch with us for assistance regarding the train / flight booking, we will be happy to help you !
2. As it is totally offbeat destination, there are very basic facility available and limited sources available for the stay, vehicle and meals. Mumbai Travellers are serving the best facility available at Khajuraho.
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Extra Pair of Clothes
2. Winter Wear
3. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality shoes – Must
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera, binocular (Optional)
10. Water Bottle
- Where exactly is Khajuraho Temple is and how to reach there ?
–Khajuraho Temples are located in Chhatarpur district in Madhya Pradesh and nearest station is Satna/Jabalpur Railway Station, if you are travelling from Mumbai. You need to book train tickets from concerned destination as per mentioned suggestion in itinerary.
- Can you book train tickets for us ?
-You may get in touch with us for assistance regarding the train booking, we will be happy to help you!
- How Far is Khajuraho from Satna & Jabalpur and how we will be travelling ?
–Khajuraho Temple is 120 kms from Satna and 300 kms from Jabalpur
- Is children or senior citizen can join this ecotour ?
-Ecotours are open for all age group. Infants are not allowed on outdoor trips for health concern.
- How many people will be their in one batch ?
-Normally, our batch size for ecotour are 10-20 travellers and registration are open on first come first serve basis.
- Can I get accommodation on twin sharing basis ?
-The accommodation is itself provided on Twin sharing basis.
- What is Child Policy ?
-If child needs extra seat in vehicle, extra bed and extra meals then the child will be considered as an adult. If not, then child will be exempted from tour cost and can travel free of cost. ?
- Can I customize the tour for Khajuraho Offbeat Tour ?
– Sure Why not ? We would love to design this offbeat tour as per your date of travel and choice.
- I have already registered, When will I get tour details of tour ?
-Usually, the final tour details like things to carry, leader’s contact details, meeting details and Do’s & Dont’s will be send on email 3 days prior to the trip.
- Can I pay on spot ?
-Travel Cashless ! Why to carry cash when we have multiple payment options like internet banking, cheque deposit or PayTm !
- Can you customize the tour for us ?
-You may surely opt for exclusive tour by customizing it. Please fill the form here to get the best deal.
- Where exactly is Khajuraho Temple is and how to reach there ?
unique journeys…unique people…
8692086927 / 86920557777
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh