CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 10 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant.
- Refund of amount will initiate after deducting the applicable cancellation charges and service charge and both will be settled within 7 to 10 working days of cancellation request approved by GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED.
- If Entire Tour/Event/Activity cancelled by GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED, then refund will be processed within 7 to 10 working days of informing to the customer about cancellation of Tour/Event/Activity.
- No refund will be provided, if customer claim refund after 90 days of services provided.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Mumbai Travellers hold all the rights to cancel Tour/Event/Activity in case of any circumstances.
- Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Mumbai Travellers shall inform the participants well in advance.
- Refund will be processed within 10 working days of proposed Tour/Event/Activity date to the participants in case of Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Mumbai Travellers.
- The “Leader’s/Expert’s” decision on the Tour/Event/Activity will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
- Participants must carry his/her/their valid ID proof.
- Tour/Event/Activities are arranged considering normal weather. If there is sudden change in the weather conditions, “Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Mumbai Travellers Leader’s/Expert’s” decision will be final and binding on all members.
- Consumption and/or carrying Hookahs and any illegal Substances/Drugs are strictly prohibited on Tour/Event/Activity. Alcohol consumption & Smoking prior or during the activity is not allowed. One can consume alcohol or smoke away from the group with leader’s consent. Anyone found breaking these rules will be expelled from the Tour/Event/Activity and no refund requests will be entertained.
- Each participant will be responsible for his/her own safety and belongings.
- Please do not litter the surroundings on Tour/Event/Activity, Leave nothing but Footprints.
- There might be alteration in the itinerary as per the situation. Only Leaders/Experts will take decision on the same, participants will be liable to respect Leader’s/Expert’s final decision.
- It is of utmost importance that all participants stick together in the group, in event of any “deviation” by the participant without the consent of the “Leader/Expert”, he/she/they will be considered as ‘Independent/s’ and will no longer be considered as a part of the group. (Deviation: For E.g.: Participant decides to go sightseeing on his own, decides to stray away from the group, etc.)
- In the event of any Mishap / Eventuality / Natural calamity and any kind of monitory / physical / life loss on Tour/Event/Activity, Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Mumbai Travellers & its Leaders/Experts will not be held responsible.
- Using abusive and/or offensive language, misbehavior, disregard will not be tolerated by Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Mumbai Travellers Leaders/Experts. If incase any such situation arises, Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Mumbai Travellers Leaders/Experts retains rights to take necessary action on the same and all the participants will be liable to follow Leader’s/Expert’s decision.
- Participants must respect the locals and their customs while exploring during any Tour/Event/Activity.
- On Tour/Event/Activity where accommodation is provided by Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Mumbai Travellers, overnight room/stay allocation is strictly done by Leaders/Experts only.
- In case of any personal medications/illness, Participant should carry their own medicine and are liable to inform Leader/Expert for the same. (E.g. Diabetes : Participant should carry respective medicine, and inform Leaders/Experts in advance)
- Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Mumbai Travellers and our Leaders/Experts will not be responsible for any physical/mental harm during the Tour/Event/Activity. (If you follow the instruction of the leader, chances of getting hurt remain very rare.)
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Floaters/Slippers are not allowed while Trekking, Wear Good quality Shoes/Trekking Shoes.
- Wear Full pant, full sleeves shirt/T-shirt while Trekking.
- Trekking Tour/Event/Activity is conducted in the remote areas away from the city, so “Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Mumbai Travellers” may not provide special sanitation facility/place to the participants. Basic Sanitation facilities will be made available depending on accessibility.
- Trekking areas in India have very limited resources available for the stay, transport and meals. “Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Mumbai Travellers” are serving the best possible facility available on Tour/Event/Activity.
- No midway back out during the cycle ride. If participant wants to back out, he/she/they can drop the cycles at the starting point or wherever Leaders/Expert communicate to deliver on his/her/their own expenses.
- Change in route defined in the itinerary is completely at Leader’s/Expert’s discretion.
- Do not carry heavy luggage while riding. It burns your energy and it may take the fun away.
- Playing loud music, using cell phones and clicking photos while riding cycle is strictly prohibited.
- Talk to your leader who will accompany you in all activities in case of any discomfort.
- Cycle rides are conducted in the city/countryside and many times “Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Mumbai Travellers” may not provide special sanitation facility/place to the participants.
- Floaters/Slippers are not allowed while doing many Adventure Tour/Event/Activity, Wear Good quality Shoes wherever necessary.
- Adventure Tour/Event/Activity is conducted in the remote areas away from the city, so “Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Mumbai Travellers” may not provide special sanitation facility/place to the participants. Basic Sanitation facilities will be made available depending on accessibility.
- Adventure places in India have very limited resources available for the stay, transport and meals. “Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Mumbai Travellers” are serving the best possible facility available on Tour/Event/Activity.
- Tracking & Sightings of any wildlife is a natural phenomenon and is a matter of luck. The tour dates have been planned after precise calculation as per the information provided by experts. However nobody can assure about sightings.
- Camping conducts in and around the Jungle/Mountains/riverside area, so “Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Mumbai Travellers” may not provide special sanitation facility/place to the participants. Basic Sanitation facilities will be made available depending on accessibility.
Wildlife/Nature Trails :
- For wildlife safaris and birding tours – Dull Colored Clothes (Please don’t wear bright colored clothes, TRY TO GET AS CAMOUFLAGED AS POSSIBLE -Get colors like Grey, Dark Green, Olive Green, Brown , Beige, Black and likewise)
- Tracking and Sighting wildlife needs lot of patience. Also maintaining silence during safari is compulsory.
- Following rules and regulations of the forest and maintaining decorum is compulsory.
- Wildlife sightings are purely matter of luck and highly dependent on climatic conditions, so always venture into the jungle with open mind set and enjoy the safari and jungle experience.
- Forest fees and permit fees might alter depending upon sudden change in fees by forest department and same to paid by the participants.
- Participants should be equipped with all basic riding gears like Full face Helmet, Knee Guards, Elbow Guards, Riding Jacket, Riding Gloves, and Good quality Shoes etc.
- Participants must carry his all necessary original Bike Documents like RC Book, Insurance, PUC and Personal Driving License etc.
- Participants must know and/or follow all the basic signs & signals of group riding etiquette.
- Maintaining riding formation is compulsory while riding bike.
- No over speeding, overtaking allowed without Leader’s/Expert’s indication.
- Playing loud music, wearing headphones, using cell phones and clicking photos while riding bike is strictly prohibited.
- Participants must maintain the time schedule given by Leader/Expert.
- Post-Tour : Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Mumbai Travellers shall send a feedback e-mail to each participant who have attended Tour/Event/Activity.
TERMS IMPORTANT POLICY PAYMENT
The Website www.mumbaitravellers.in is owned by GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED.
All bookings here are made with GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED and the booking terms mentioned herein below constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and Company. By making a booking with us and/or depositing payments with us for tour and travel services you confirm having carefully read, understood and accepted the below mentioned ‘Terms of Services’.
A. Bookings :
Visitors on our website are kindly requested to fill the Enquiry Form with all necessary fields mentioned there and submit the same to be sent to our office. Upon receipt of the booking request or travel enquiry a travel expert from our office will get in touch with you with the best available information and offers for the desired tour package or travel services. In the event the travel requirements are not clear in the booking form submitted by you to us, our team may contact you via email or phone no. provided by you in the booking form. No booking is considered as ‘confirmed’ unless a tour confirmation letter is sent by us to the customer after receiving the initial advance payments in our account.
B. Payments :
Deposit : Our tours are subject to availability. To make reservation for a tour with us, the customer requires depositing advance payments as may be conveyed by our travel consultant during the course of correspondence. No booking is treated ‘confirmed’ unless a confirmation letter is received by the traveler from our office after depositing the advance payments for the trip.
Balance Payments : It is the sole responsibility of the customer to make the balance payments at least 90 days prior to the start of the tour or as may be agreed / conveyed by our travel consultant during the course of correspondence. In the event of non-receipt of balance payment by the cut-off date, the Company will retain the right to treat the tour bookings as cancelled and the advance payment may be forfeited.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
All cancellations must be intimated to our head office on phone followed by a written confirmation via email or fax. Telephonic cancellation will not be accepted as ‘cancellation request’. Cancellations for the independent/individual tour services should be made with a notice of not less than 7-15 days (According to Situation). The cancellation in case of group booking should be made at least 30 days prior to the date of commencement of the trip.
I) Amount will be refunded through Electronic Transfer or by the card (Debit/Credit)
II) Refund of amount will initiate after deducting the applicable cancellation Charges and service charge and both will be settled within 7 to 10 days of the day of cancellation request approved by GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED.
For us privacy for our valued customer is very important. We strongly believe that the personal information of our customers should not be shared with the third party without the prior consent or request from the customer. Privacy is the right of an individual and at GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED. The information of the customer such as contact no., email, addresses etc. is used only for the internal purpose and not for sale.
Your contact information is stored in our database and is only used to contact you during the course of your travel with us for sharing the status of your travel bookings with us and then after for announcement of our latest deals and news etc. We at GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED condemn the unauthorized reach and misuse and/or discloser of the personal information of the customer and we have strict guidelines and high security features to prevent the same.
DATA SECURITY INFORMATION
We have extensive firewall and high end security system to monitor the traffic and financial transaction on our website/s. Any suspicious email, traffic on website and/or financial transaction will be investigated to ensure there is no breach of policy and security. Our customer care executive or other staff may contact you to verify the transaction made by you. The secure connection between your browser and our system for financial transactions uses 128 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. This is a well-respected technology developed by Netscape, Microsoft and RSA that is supported by most browsers.
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENTS
The visitor on our website please take a note that your name, email address and other personal information submitted on our website may be stored with us and may also appear on the website. Like other platforms our server log files also receives general information such as IP address of the visitor, cookie etc. For the financial transactions by credit card GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED uses a 3rd party secure payment gateway provided by “Pay u” and the credit card details are ‘not stored’ with GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED, instead the information is securely stored and encrypted with Visa/MasterCard. The ‘online credit card payment gateway’ provided by us for our customers is fully PCI-DSS compliant and to transfer information between GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED and credit card bank we use a 128bit SSL certificate powered by Dialect . It simply means that when the customer makes the transaction using our online payment gateway on our website, these details are being securely stored within Dialect’s fully secure vaults to ensure your information cannot be used by malicious 3rd parties. GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED and/or its employees cannot view the credit card’s secure information as Dialect truncate your credit card details.