About the Adventurous Bungee Jumping & River Rafting @ Rishikesh :
Bungee Jumping is an activity which involves jumping from a tall structure or from a high mountain, and you are attached to an elastic rope. Thrill comes from free falling and rebound. Bungee Jumping in Rishikesh has been one of the best upcoming activity for adventure lovers. The international standard set up and experts make this activity more thrilling yet 100% safe. Along with Bungee we are also going to enjoy white water rafting, rock climbing, rappelling, night jungle walk, waterfall trek, camping beside the Himalayan water stream, the delicious food in the hills and that too at one of the best Riverside Campsite. So are you all set for this amazing adventure with Mumbai Travellers !! JUMP IN NOW !!!
SHORT INFO & DATES
Outing Dates :
Batch 01 : 23rd-25th December 2017
Batch 02 : 26th-29th January 2018Category : Adventure
Difficulty Level : Medium
Duration : 02 Nights / 03 DaysTrain Suggestions :Onwards Journey : 12171 / LTT HW AC SUP / LTT-HW / DEP.07.55 / ARV.13.00 / 3AC
Return Journey : 22660 / DDN KCVL SUP EX. / HW-PNVL / DEP.07.50 / 3 ACITINERARY
Day 0 – 23rd Dec 2017 / 26th Jan 2018
Meet Up at haridwar Railway station on 1.00 PM to our Representitive Transfer to Rishikesh By private Transport, halt at rishikesh town to Buy few nessesary things as we are going to stay at campsite for next few days.
Day 01 – 24th Dec 2017 / 27th Jan 2018
Next morning wake up early morning and head towards the most awaited day for the “83 meters high Bungee Jump !” Where your heartbeat is already high right from the morning wake-up call, the day when you will be challenging yourself, the dream adventure activity Bungee Jumping at Rishikesh.
Forget all your stress ! And put your step ahead and Listen what the Bungy master says “One, two aaaand three, Big Jump!!!!!!” Its not a dream…yes you are hanging in air, you fly off again, your body bounce and swing and then you realize you did it !! Yes you have done it.
After this you can also enjoy other adventure activities at that place at your own cost. Evening back to Campsite. Evening Rewards and Certification for participants. Enjoy Barbeque in the riverside campsite, have dinner and freak out on the tunes of the DJ and go to rest.
Day 02 – 25th Dec 2017 / 28th Jan 2018
Have Breakfast and proceed for the one of the best River Rafting in India at Rishikesh. Enjoy 26 kms adventurous White River rafting at Rishikesh of 26 kms in River Gangas. Also, enjoy your first jump at the Cliff in River Ganga. Post adventure activities, Lunch at the very famous Chotiwala Restaurant. Evening free to explore the divine Rishikesh and Maha Arti at Ganga Ghat, Lakshman Jhoola, Ram Jhoola. Back to campsite.
Day 03 – 26th Dec 2017 / 29th Jan 2018
Morning departure to Haridwar to catch Early morning train to Mumbai.
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)PRICE
Tour Price : Rs.13,900/-per person + Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Members : Rs.13,700/- per member+ Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only) , click here
1. Bungee Jumping and Rafting activity charges (One time charges)
2. Cliff Jumping, Volley Ball, Night trail and River trek (As per time availability)
3. All meals on Tour (Veg+Non.veg)
4. Transfer by Private bus
5. Visit to Ganga Ghat Maha-arti (if time permits)
6. Accommodation at riverside campsite on sharing basis
1. Train Tickets : Mumbai-Haridwar-Mumbai
2. Anything other than mentioned above
3 . Taxes as applicable
Note* Extra Charges :
Giant Swing : At actual on site
Flying Fox : At actual on site
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
THINGS TO CARRY
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 25% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if you’ve booked within the last 15 days of Tour
Id Proof Compulsory (Aadhar / Pan card / DL)
- Extra Clothes & winter wear (as per the climate)
- Water Bottle (2 lit must)
- Personal Medicines/ Personal first Aid kit
- Cap, goggle, sunscreen, Sanitary Kit
- Dry Food (snacks)
- Sport Shoes And Socks(must)
- Electoral powder / Glucon D / Tang (must)
- Rucksack to carry all this thing. (No handbags or jholas)
- Camera (Optional)
1. Who can attempt the adventure activities ?
Anyone who is physically fit can participate in adventure activities. We’ve participants with all ranging from 6 years to 45 years old.
2. Where should I trek / adventure ? And with whom should I register ?
You can participate to any activity near your current residing town. There are many groups who conduct such activities. Speak to your friend or their friends who can always suggest you whom to register with. They can suggest you websites or provide you the contact of leaders with whom they have being before.
3. What are the basic requirement for adventure activities?
Some activities are strenuous and strictly not for novices. As an amateur traveller, you may feel nervous as to what you should do and what you should not during events. Just follow the simple basic instructions or tips given by the tour leaders, while on events.
Get your medical check-up done before planning an adventure trip, just in case you have any previous medical or injury history. During an event, many suffer from cold, cough, stomach upset, dizziness, headaches or vertigo etc. It is your foremost responsibility to inform the tour leader if you have any medical issues.
4. How to choose an adventure activity ?
If you are a beginner, choose and easy level activity. You should not go for the tough/difficult level activities as they are generally meant for the experts. Choosing an easy level event first will give you experience & you’ll enjoy the thrill. A difficult level activity might ruin your experience. In case of any doubt call the office for more info and speak to an expert / division head.
5. What to carry in a backpack ?
Carry only bare essentials. An extra pair of clothes, some energy bars or protein snacks, your first aid kit and personal medication, personal hygiene products, towel or napkin, extra clothing such as Jackets (according to season).
6. What should we wear ?
Clothing should be according to season. Always wear long pants, and full sleeves clothes, they protect you from sunburn in summer, from cold in winter & Dri-fit clothing in rainy season.
7. What type of footwear ?
Choosing the right footwear is important for any outing. For any outdoor event we prefer proper trekking shoes. Try to get high ankle shoe if possible. Always buy a shoe size 1 number extra from your normal size (if size 6 fits tightly buy size 7). When buying shoes try them in the shop, check if they are comfortable and your toe can move in freely after wearing socks. Check brands like Action, Quechua, Merrell Salomon, Adidas.
8. What type of Backpack ?
Backpack is the most essential part of any outing. A normal 20 litre or 30 litre backpack is good for normal day outing. 30 litre or 40 litre backpack for overnight or 2 day outing. 50 litre backpack to carry 2-3 days outings loaded to carry extra essentials.
9. What food to carry ?
Carry homemade food, dry snacks, some mix dry fruits, dates, glucose powder, water 2 litre is enough for a days outing. Carry food according to your outing.
For More details, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org Or 08692055777 / 08652370001 / 09869129901
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh