Land of Tigers-Tadoba Tiger Reserve !!
About the Tadoba National Park :
Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve is the pristine and unique eco-system situated in the Chandrapur district of the Maharashtra State of India. The Reserve contains some of the best of forest tracks and endowed with rich biodiversity. It is famous for its natural heritage and the name Tadoba is derived from the God Taru which is worshiped by the tribal and Andhari comes from the Andhari river which flows through the park.The area of the Reserve is 625 sq. km. This includes Tadoba National Park, created in 1955 with an area of 116.55 sq. km. and Andhari Wildlife Sanctuary created in 1986 with an area of 508.85 sq. km. The Reserve also includes 32.51 sq. km of Protected Forest and 14.93 sq. km of other areas.
Batch 07 : 13th-15th January 2017
Batch 08 : 26th-28th January 2017
Batch 09 : 24th-26th February 2017
Batch 10 : 11th-13th March 2017
Batch 11 : 24th-26th March 2016
Batch 12 : 31st March-02nd April 2017
Batch 13 : 14th-16th April 2017
Batch 14 : 05th-07th May 2017
Batch 15 : 12th-14th May 2017 (Kids +Parents Special Tour)
Batch 16 : 26th-28th May 2017
Batch 17 : 09th-11th June 2017
Batch 18 : 16th-18th June 2017
Batch 19 : 23rd-25th June 2017 (Monsoon Special Batch)
Batch 20 : 13th-15th August 2017 (Monsoon Special Batch)
Category : Wildlife
Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Onward Journey : 12289 Mumbai-Nagpur Duronto Express
Return Journey : 12290 Nagpur-Mumbai Duronto Express
Onward Journey : Air India – 5.45am – 7.20am
Return Journey : Indigo- 8.25pm – 9.55pm Or Air India – 9.05pm – 10.35pm
Note* : You may get in touch with us for assistance regarding the train / flight booking, we will be happy to help you.
Day 0 :
Leave for Nagpur by Duronto Express, Trn No.12289 at 08:00 pm from CSTM
Day 1 :
Reach Nagpur Junction by 07:30 am. Enroute Breakfast and reach Resort by 11:30 am. Freshen up and rest.After Lunch leave for 1st Jungle Safari. Enjoy the forest of Tadoba. Evening Back to Resort. Tea and snacks. Evening discussion about the safari. Dinner and then Rest.
Day 2 :
Early Morning leave for 2nd Jungle Safari enjoy the cool morning breeze and track some tigers. Back for breakfast. Have rest and lunch. After Lunch Leave for 3rd Jungle Safari.Evening Back to Resort. Dinner. Post Dinner Experience Sharing Session. Lights Out!
Day 3 :
Early Morning Leave For 4th Wildlife Safari in Buffer/Core Zone. Fresh up , Pack up and Check Out. Lunch and Post Lunch Leave For Nagpur station.Board Mumbai by Duronto Express 12290 at 08.40 pm.
Reach home day : Reach Mumbai by 07:55 am at CSTM
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)
1. Tiger sighting is matter of luck, so enjoy the forest with other mammals and birds.
2. Costing might increase at last minute if there is any changes made in Fee structure by Forest department.
Tour Price : Rs.15,800/- + Tax as applicable (per person)
For Lifetime Member : Rs.15,300/- Tax as applicable (per member)
FOR PARENTS+KIDS SPECIAL TOUR
Tour Price : Rs.15,800/- Tax as applicable (per person)
Tour Price for Kids (6-12 years old): Rs.13,500/- Tax as applicable (per kid)
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only), click here
Early Bird Offer: Book your seat 120 days (04 months) prior and get Rs.1000 /- off on the total tour amount.
Group Discounts : For booking of 4 or more travellers : Rs.1000/- off per person on the tour amount.
1. Pickup and Drop from Nagpur to Nagpur by AC Private Car
2. 02 Nights/03 Days Accommodation at Resort on Triple Sharing Basis in AC Rooms- Tadoba Jungle Villa or equivalent.
3. All Meals at Tadoba National Park
4. 3 Open Gypsy Safaris in Core Zone
5. 1 Buffer / Core Zone Safari (depending on sightings)
6. All forest permissions and Guide Charges
7. Expertise Charges
1. Transfer from Mumbai to Mumbai
2. Meals during the train/flight journey
3. Lens/Camera charges
4. Any personal orders, laundary, phone calls.
5. Any porter charges,tips and gratitude.
6. Anything other than mentioned above
7. Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities or sudden changes in forest fees, permits etc
8. Taxes as applicable.
Note**Accommodation on twin sharing available on request.(Nominal charges to be paid by participant as applicable)
For booking you need to deposit an advance amount of Rs.10,000/- per person in following account :
Balance Payment to be done 21 Days prior to the Tour Date.
NAME : GO TRAVELLISM PVT LTD
BANK : ICICI BANK
ACCOUNT : CURRENT AC
AC NO. 623805030086
BRANCH : MULUND (W)
IFSC CODE : ICIC0006238
Cancellation and Refund applicable on whole tour price:
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
FAQ’s For WILDLIFE SAFARI:
1. How many people will be there in Gypsy for a safari tour..?
– All wildlife safaris will have 6 pax in one gypsy.
2. Can I get a Safari on 4 sharing basis..?
– Definitely yes, but it will be on extra cost and you need to inform us well in advance.
3. What is the Child policy for Wildlife Safaris?
– A child above 05 years of age is considered as an adult for any safari permit all over India. Children below 05 years of age exempted from any safari costs and can travel free of charge.
4. Are Wildlife Safaris safe?
– Absolutely! Even if all the safaris are carried out in an open gypsy, there is hardly any danger from any wildlife. Plus on every safari we would have a Forest guide with us along with the gypsy driver and our expert who will help out if any unwanted situation arises.
5. What are the safari timings?
– Safari timings change from season to season in different National Parks depending on the Sunrise and Sunset. Usually a safari lasts for 3-4 hours morning and evening.
Approximately the timings are:
Morning: 6.00 am – 10 am
Afternoon : 3.00 pm – 6 pm
6. What is a Core zone and Buffer Zone ?
– A tourism zone in any National Park is divided into two zones: Core Zone and Buffer Zone. Buffer zone lies around the periphery of core forest area. Most of the tourism/safaris takes place in core zone.
7. What is the best season to do a Wildlife Safari?
– The wildlife safari season starts from October-June. In Winter, from October to March one can have amazing birding opportunities with some migratory birds along with decent Tiger sightings and other mammals. March to May as the summer approaches one can have good tiger sightings along with other mammalian sightings and birding. So if you are a tiger centric wild lifer, we suggest you do a safari from March-May.
8. What are chances of Tiger Sightings during the safaris?
– Tiger sightings are dependent on pure luck and chance.Weather conditions also affect tiger sightings.But all our safari tours are well guided with experts and local guides who help track tigers along with other mammals and birds! So we ensure that you take back some unique experiences with you if not tiger sightings!
9. Why does one has to book Wildlife Tours in advance?
– The safari permit booking starts 120 days before the actual travel date. Plus there are limited number of gypsies that can enter each gate every safari.Hence safari booking is very crucial and needs to be done at earliest.
10. What kind of facilities will be available at the destination we are travelling to?
– Our resorts in all the wildlife safaris tours are Deluxe Category; comfortable and homely All resorts are equipped with all amenities like hot/cold water, toiletries, A/C facilities, Laundry on call etc. Along with this, Veg-Non veg meals will be available in buffet style.
11. What are the camera charges for safaris?
– Some National parks forest permit charge extra camera fees to the travellers which carry a high-end cameras with telelenses or video cameras for photography and shooting. For eg: In Tadoba : A camera with lens of 200 mm and above is charged Rs.200 per safari.
12. I am not a professional photographer or wild lifer…can i still enroll for safari tour?
– Yes,why not?? Every nature lover is welcomed on a safari tour! We feel every traveller must do a wildlife safari at-least once in his lifetime! Its an experience that every individual must take in
13. What are photography opportunities for someone who is keen on wildlife photography and will he/she get guidance for the same?
– All our safari tours are balanced providing ample opportunities for wildlife photography. It not only focuses on tigers but also on other mammalian species, birds, reptiles along with capturing beautiful Landscapes and natural beauty.
14. What will the climate/weather be like in/around the park we will travel to?
– The weather differs from region to region. Winters are usually cool with temperature ranging from 8-20 degrees while Summers are hot and dry with temperatures ranging from 25-45 degrees.
Some Do’s :
* Carry clothes according to the season of the visit. Carry clothes that will help you camouflage with the surroundings.
* Always carry Original Identity Proof.
* Carry a fragrance-free Sunscreen.
* Always keep your phone on silent or airplane mode when entering forest.
* Cover your face with a scarf to protect it from dust.
* Also carry extra batteries, memory cards for cameras and cover it to protect the camera from dust,rain etc.
* Always remain calm and composed when any sighting takes place.
* Your guide/mentor and locals know the area inside the forest better than anyone, so do cooperate with them.
* Do follow strict timing as given by your team leader to avoid delay in any activities as safaris are group events.
* Always respect your local guide/driver and their knowledge about the forest during an safari.
* For herping/monsoon wildlife tours, always carry wind-cheaters, proper clothing and shoes, water-proof bags. Also get rain proof covers for your camera/binoculars etc.
* Do not litter in forest and surrounding areas
* Do not throw anything out of the gypsy.
* Don’t yell,scream or wave at the animals.
* Do not wear brightly colored clothes or apply any kind of perfumes or deos
* Never feed any animals
* Do not play any loud music in vicinity of the forest area.
* No one is allowed to get down from the gypsy inside the forest.
* Do not argue with any person like forest guards,guides,locals or even travellers from another gypsy during the safari.
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh