Full Descend Trek at Valley of Shadows-Sandhan !!
About Sandhan Valley Trek :
Sandhan valley is one of the greatest canyons in the Sahyadri mountain ranges. It is a very good combination of a canyon and a valley. Located in the Ahmednagar district, near the famous fort Ratangad; Sandhan valley is undoubtedly “The Valley of Suspense”.
Walking through the narrow streak of valley with 300 ft rock walls on both the sides is a lifetime experience. Descending full Sandhan valley is always a memorable outing and the overnight stay under the sparkling sky, along the reservoir side is a sweet cherry on the cake !!
Batch 01 : 11th-12th February 2017
Batch 02 : 25th-26th February 2017
Batch 03 : 11th-12th March 2017
Batch 04 : 01st-02nd April 2017
Batch 05 : 08th-09th April 2017
Batch 06 : 29th-30th April 2017
Category : Trekking
Duration : 01 Night / 02 Days
Level : Medium (Inadvisable for First Time trekker)
Day 1 :
Overnight journey towards Samrad village by last local train from CSTM to Kasara (12:14 am)
Proceed to Samrad By Private Jeep/Traxx. Early morning arrival at Samrad, freshen up and breakfast. By 7:00 am, have a small introduction and briefing session.
Proceed to Sandhan Valley Trek. Experience the thrill of the trek in the valley. Have Lunch and Start rappelling activity and descend the further part. Reach the stay point by evening. Have dinner. Overnight Stay in open at the same point.
Day 02 :
Freshen up. Post breakfast, proceed towards Dehne village. Have lunch at Dehne village and proceed to Asangoan by Public Transport.
Catch local train by evening to Mumbai. Tour concludes with fun-loving Memories :D
1. First Time Trekkers are not advisable to join the Sandhan Valley FULL DESCEND TREK.
2. As it is the hardcore trek and not camping, we are staying the open place and not tents.
Tour Price: Rs.2,000/- per person
For Lifetime Members : Rs.1,950/- per member
For Lifetime Membership details (Rs.1000/- Only), Click Here
1. Transportation from Kasara to Kasara by Jeep/Traxx
2. Breakfast & Dinner on Day 01 (All Veg)
3. Breakfast & Lunch on Day 02 (All Veg)
4. Rappelling activity & safety equipment
5 . Expertise & Guide Charges
6. All applicable taxes
1. Any transfer till Kasara and back
2. Lunch on Day 01
3. Anything mentioned than above inclusions
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to Carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bed sheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
1. Alcohol and smoking is strictly disallowed on treks. If found, trekking under influence of drugs or drinks you’ll be barred from the trek. And our responsibility ceases with you.
2. Littering is strictly not allowed on treks. Do not leave empty plastic bottles, biscuit or chocolate wrappers behind. We have to carry our own garbage/leftovers back to the city.
3. Wear proper loose fitting clothes no jeans pants allowed. Try and wear full sleeve top and long bottoms or pants. Will spare you from mosquitoes, insect bites or thorny bushes (your choice).
4. Talk to the native villagers gently and give respect to them. Cause we are their guests.
5. Do not carry lots of cash, gold or any valuables. We are not responsible for the loss.
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh