Explore Panna Tiger Reserve- The Hidden Wildlife Treasure of India !!
About the Panna National Park :
Panna, The Land where Tigers Made a Comeback !! Located at 37 kms from the cultural destination of Khajuraho, Panna National Park is probably 2nd most beautiful forest in India after Corbett National Park for its beautiful landscapes and amazing wildlife. The mighty Ken River flows along the boundary of the park which keeps the forest alive. Hillocks, grassy meadows, dense teak forests and beautiful gorges leaves one mesmerized. One has good chances of spotting tiger or even a leopard in Panna during summers when the temperature reaches it peaks and animals come to water to cool off however above the big cat sightings, Panna as a whole a different world altogether. Come join us in exploring the untouched beauty which lies in Panna National Park.
SHORT INFO & DATES
Outing Date : 7th-10th February 2020
Type : Wildlife Safari Tour
Duration : 03 Nights / 04 Days
Train Suggestions for the tour :
Mumbai to Jabalpur : Garibrath Express
Jabalpur to Mumbai : Garibrath Express
Note* : You may get in touch with us for assistance regarding the train / flight booking, we will be happy to help you.
Day 1 :
Meet at Resort by 1:00 pm. Check in, Ice-breaking session with group and Lunch. Post lunch head for 1st Safari. Later have group discussion in evening about day sightings. Post Dinner, Group discussion about Panna tiger reserve in detail. Lights off and day ends.
Day 2 :
Early morning wake up and we leave for our 2nd safari in Panna. Enjoy the safari ride with cool morning breeze, amazing landscapes and if lucky spot a tiger or two. Post lunch head out for Third jungle safari. Evening Back to Resort. Group Dinner. Post Dinner Experience Sharing Session. Lights off and day ends.
Day 3 :
Early morning safari and track more cats! Enjoy birding and photographing the biodiversity of Panna. Return for Lunch and rest. Post lunch get ready for our 5th Safari. If lucky spot a tiger and if luckier spot tiger and sloth bear both!!! Evening return to resort. Group dinner, discussion, games and Overnight in the resort.
Day 4 :
Wake up early morning and head for our 6th and last safari. Explore more of Panna forest, look out for crocodiles in the lake and photograph more wildlife! Return to the resort and freshen up. Check out and bid adeiu to Panna!
Drop to Jabalpur in a private car.(Sharing basis)* Reach Jabalpur by 6pm. Board train for Mumbai. Overnight train journey.
Say goodbyes and disperse with loads of happy memories!
1. Tiger is just a part of forest and tiger sighting is matter of luck, so always enjoy the overall forest with other mammals and birds.
2. Costing might increase at last minute if there are any changes made in Fees structure by Forest department.
Tour Price : Rs.24,000/- per person+ Tax as applicable (For 3 people in Gypsy row)
Tour Price : Rs.28,000/- per person+ Tax as applicable (For 2 people in Gypsy row)
For Lifetime Member : Rs.500/- off on above pricing
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only), click here
Group Discounts : For booking of 4 or more travellers : Rs.1000/- off per person on the total tour amount.
1. Accommodation in Resort on Twin Sharing Basis in AC Rooms/luxury tents- Camp Panna Resort https://tinyurl.com/y4gawuaf or equivalent
2. All Meals at Panna National Park
3. 06 Tiger Safari in open gypsy
4. Ex Jabalpur Tranfers in AC car
5. All tolls, taxes, guide fees and Safari Permits
6. Services of Wildlife Expert & Tour Manager
1. Transfers from Mumbai to Mumbai
2. Meals during the train/flight journey
3. Lens/Camera charges
4. Any personal orders, laundary, phone calls.
5. Any porter charges,tips and gratitudes.
6. Anything other than mentioned above
7. Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities or sudden changes in forest fees, permits etc.
8. Taxes as applicable
NOTE ** : Transfers from Jabalpur to resort and back will be arranged at an extra cost. The cost of transfers will be shared equally among the participants and the leader.
For More FAQs, please visit this link : www.mumbaitravellers.in/faq/
For more details, feel free to contact us at 8692055777 / 08422049888 / 0869205577
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh