A Lifetime journey to the Heaven on Earth…!!
About Leh-Ladakh Tour :
Leh-Ladakh, the Paradise of North and the land of mystery which never ceases to amaze travellers from its towering peaks, snaking passes, snow-capped Himalayan & Karakoram mountain ranges, the rapidly-flowing Indus and Zanskar rivers and numerous streams carrying the glaciers from the mountains tucked amidst lush green valleys, all conjure a travellers dream. Phew !! A Long list is even short enough to describe the versatility & the beauty of Ladakh. In short, Ladakh is an art of nature. Ladakh is not only a trekker’s paradise, but a delight to every traveller as it offers Tibetian Buddhist monk culture, palaces to Monasteries, serenity and tranquility, amidst picturesque & mostly the breath taking Panorama of the scenic views of nature.
SHORT INFO & DATES
Outing Dates :
Batch 01 : 21st-29th July 2018
Batch 02 : 01st-09th September 2018
Category : Offbeat Trip
Duration : 08 Nights / 09 Days
Arrival-Departure Airport : Leh Airport
Note* : You may get in touch with us for assistance regarding train / flight booking, we will be happy to help you.
Day 01 : Leh Airport
Arrival at Leh Airport and transfer to Hotel. Rest day leisure time for acclimatization and to roam around Leh town by your own. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 02 : Leh Local Sight-seeing
After breakfast proceed for a sightseeing around Leh which covers Shanti Stupa, War Museum, Leh Palace, Shey Palace, Thiksey & Hemis Monastery. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 03 : Leh-Khardung La- Nubra Valley (135 kms)
Today is a day to visit Highest Motorable Road in the world called Khardung La Pass. After breakfast proceed towards Nubra Valley, en route visit Khardung La Pass. Post lunch arrival at Hunder and check in Camps. Evening visit sand dunes of Nubra and Camel ride on double humped camel. Overnight in Deluxe Camps.
Day 04 : Nubra Valley-Leh (135 kms)
After breakfast proceed back towards Leh via same route en-route visit Diskit Monastery and Buddha Statue overlooking Nubra Valley. Evening experience the thrill of rafting in rapids of Zanskar river. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 05 : Leh-Chang La Pass-Pangong Lake (160 kms)
After breakfast proceed towards Pangong, en route visit Chang la pass considered as third highest motor able road. Evening enjoy the mesmerizing Pangong Lake and its surroundings. Overnight in Deluxe Camps.
Day 06 : Spangmik – Tso Moriri Lake (230 kms)
Early morning check out and travel to the longest but the most scenic journey of the tour via Chushul & Karzok. Late evening arrival at Tso moriri lake. Overnight in Deluxe Camps
Day 07 : Tso Moriri Lake – Leh (220 kms)
Early morning visit Tso Moriri lake. Check out and return back to Leh. Arrival at Leh by late evening. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 08 : Leh – Lamayuru – Leh (230 kms)
After breakfast proceed to visit famous Monastery of Lamayuru and Moonland on opposite Hill. While returning back visit Alchi Monastery, confluence of Indus and Zanskar, Magnetic Hill and Pathar Sahib Gurudwara. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 09 : Drop to Leh Airport
After early breakfast drop to Leh Airport.
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories… !!
Tour Price : Rs.33,000/- per person +Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Member : Rs.32,300/- per member +Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only) , click here
- 08 Nights / 09 days accommodation in deluxe hotels/camps on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast and Dinner at Hotel/ Camps
- Xylo / Innova / Tempo Traveller for transfers and sightseeing
- Inner line permits
- Entry tickets, wherever necessary
- Experienced leader
- Any transfer till Leh and return. (Train/Airways/ Roadways)
- Any personal orders, soft/hard drinks and mineral water
- Any personal expenses like Laundry Bills, Table Bills, Camera Fees, Tips or gratitude.
- Any medical / rescue evacuation due to mishaps like bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.)
- Anything other than above mention inclusions
- Taxes as applicable.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 25% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if youve booked within the last 15 days of Tour
- 08 Nights / 09 days accommodation in deluxe hotels/camps on twin sharing basis
THINGS TO CARRY
ID Proof Compulsory
1. Hat / Cap
2. Woolen cap / Balaclava
3. Warm Scarf, Pair of Woolen Gloves
4. Round neck T-shirts (min 3)
5. Fleece Sweatshirt / Sweater (min 1)
6. Windproof Jacket (min 1)
7. Leggings from a Track-suit, min 01 pair, shorts
8. Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole
9. Cotton Socks, Woolen Socks, min 03 pairs each
10. Thermal Inners, Lower & Upper, (min 2)
11. Raincoat / Poncho (min 1)
12. Torch with spare batteries, (min 1)
13. Sunscreen lotion, min 30 SPF, Toiletries
14. Medicines as specified by doctor
15. Camera, Cam charger, Mobile Charger.
What kind of of Hotels you are going to provide in it ?
-We are providing Deluxe Category Hotels in it on Double / Triple sharing basis
Is this tour schedule hectic?
-Yes, it’s a bit hectic as we are exploring unexplored destinations; we have to cover targeted distance in a day to complete a tour in a give time duration
How many Female Travellers will be travelling ?
-Generally for every outing we have 40% girls count at times we get 60-70% girls on tour. So girls seems to be exploring the world more !!
Will there be network there?
-Generally we don’t get networks on such destinations as this places are untouched and are far away from human disturbance. But there are few destinations where you get networks, so you can consider few exceptions.
Will you assist us with train/flight bookings ?
-We don’t assist with such bookings but we have a very professional Ticketing agent who can help you with any mode of transport bookings you can get in touch with him directly: Alok Singh : 08097327743
What will be weather of the place we are travelling to ?
-As we are fortunate to get birth in India, we have three different seasons accordingly you can prepare yourself for the event. But human disturbance has caused unwanted weather at times, if such is the case you will be informed about the weather 2 days in advance of the outing date.
I am Jain, so will you be able to arrange Jain food for me ?
-Most of the Hotels do provide Jain food. But as the its locally traditionalist destinations we cannot assure you that you will get complete Jain meal at all the destinations
How will be the transport arrangements ?
-The type of vehicle depends upon the batch size. Mostly it will be wither a tempo traveler Or Innova. But we make sure private vehicle are provided.
Why lunch is not included in the tour cost ?
– Lunch is not included because its not a routine travel destination so preset food booking is not available. There are lots of stand alone dhaba’s en route where we going to stop for lunch so you will get a chance to taste local food as per your choice and food is lot cheaper as compared to preset lunch.
Can I get room on twin sharing ?
-Definitely yes, but it will be on extra cost and as per availability. One needs to inform us well in advance.
What does quadruple or Triple sharing means ?
-Quadruple sharing means 4 travellers will be sharing in one room and triple means travellers sharing one room, extra mattress will be provided accordingly.
What is tentative arrival & departure time ?
-It will be communicated to you mail only.
What all things to carry ?
-Every tour has different things to carry list depend on the season as well. It is mentioned on the itinerary itself on the website. So you can go through it before registering for the tour
What is the Age group of travelers joining the tour?
-Normally travelers of all age group travel with us as Journey of Travel is not limited to any specific age. To be specific for bike expeditions, we strictly allow 18+ experienced riders to join.
Who will be leading the tour ?
-The leader’s details with contact number will be mailed to you all a week prior the tour.
Is everyone coming in group and I will be travelling alone ?
-We get many individual registrations and few group registrations also, so no need to worry you will make some really good friends on event you won’t be left alone.
What is the group size ?
-The group size will be min 10 to max 20
Are the entry fees included ?
-Please check the inclusions and exclusions list.
How much baggage we need to carry ?
-Carry all required things with minimum baggage. As its an long tours one need to carry your luggage accordingly as we are travelling from one place to other everyday.
Can we get a discount for 02 People ?
You will only get a discount for a group size of minimum group of 05 people. You may also register as Lifetime Member to avail the discounts on such trips.
Is the flight / train cost included ?
– No, The flight / train cost are excluded from the tour cost.
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh