A Lifetime journey to the Heaven on Earth…!!
About Leh-Ladakh Tour :
Leh-Ladakh, the paradise of North and the land of mystery which never ceased to amaze travelers from its towering peaks, snaking passes, nestled in the Trans-Himalayan region, the rapidly-flowing Indus and Zanskar rivers and numerous streams carrying the glaciers from the mountains tucked amidst lush green valleys, in the state of Jammu & Kashmir in North India, Ladakh has, in recent times, become one of the most popular summer holiday destinations in India. Riding across high altitude mountain passes, visiting monasteries, and camping by some stunning high-altitude lakes are the major allure of Ladakh.
Besides spell binding landscapes, Ladakh is renowned for its Tibetan Buddhist monk culture, palaces to monasteries, serenity and tranquility, amidst picturesque & mostly the breath-taking Panorama of the scenic views of nature.
Dart Your Bucket list with one of the must explore destination in the world once in your lifetime –Leh Ladakh, a Land with its beauty beyond description!! Book Your Ladakh trip now.
SHORT INFO & DATES
Outing Dates :
Batch 01 : 03rd-09th August 2019
Batch 02 : 10th-16th August 2019
Category : Offbeat Trip
Duration : 06 Nights / 07 Days
Arrival-Departure Airport : Leh Airport
Note* : You may get in touch with us for assistance regarding train / flight booking, we will be happy to help you.
1. See Indus and Zanskar Confluence
2. Enjoys spectacular views throughout
3. Stroll amongst the Giant mountains
4. PangongTso Lake – the unending lake
5. Drive through Khardung La Pass: Highest civilian motor road in the world.
6. Visit a desert amongst the snowy hills – Nubra
7. Visit the village which is divided by the border – Turtuk
8. Feel superhuman at Magnetic Hill
Day 01 : Leh Airport
After arrival at Leh Airport, you would be transferred to hotel for check-in. Today you are free for leisure & acclimatization. This way you can explore the Leh town and also become familiar with the high-altitude climate. Overnight at hotel in Leh.
Day 02 : Leh – Sangam – Hall of Fame – Leh
Today after breakfast leave for half day excursion to Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Hill & Sangam View where Indus & Zanskar River meet. Afternoon you would be driven back to hotel. In the evening enjoy a sunset at Shanti Stupa. Night stay at hotel in Leh.
Day 03 : Leh – Khandrungla Top – Nubra Valley
Today after an early breakfast you would be driven to Nubra Valley. Enroute visit Khardung-la-pass, the highest motorable road in the world at 18,380ft. Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldorma or the valley of flowers. It is situated to the north of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas. Arrive at Hunder & check in at Hotel/Camps. Later visit Diskit Village & enjoy the Camel ride on sand dunes. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel/Camp.
Day 04 : Nubra Valley – Turtuk Village – Nubra Valley
Today after breakfast you would be driven to Turtuk Valley. Turtuk is a magical elope. No Wi-Fi, no food chains, limited electricity and a unique language, Turtuk is at the other end of a time machine travelling into a totally different age. Get a glimpse of the beauty of Turtuk as we take you through this lost little village, India’s northernmost near the Line of Control. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel/Camp.
Day 05 : Leh-Chang La Pass-Pangong Lake
After breakfast proceed towards Pangong, it’s a long journey, which you will enjoy the most as it is extremely beautiful, en-route visit Diskit Monastery and Buddha Statue overlooking Nubra Valley. Evening enjoy the mesmerizing Pangong Lake and its surroundings. Overnight in Deluxe Camps.
Day 06 : Pangong Lake – Leh
Today after breakfast, check out from the Camp & drive to Leh. en route visit Chang la pass considered as third highest motor able road. Also, on the way visit Hemis, Shey and Thiksey monasteries. Evening free for leisure & own activities. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 07 : Depart Leh
After Breakfast, check out from the Hotel & you would be transferred to Leh Airport. Your memorable tour to land of dragon concludes here.
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories… !!
Day 07: Leh – Kargil
Early morning proceeds from Leh to Kargil. Enjoy the panoramic journey of Green Valleys to Snow Caps! Enroute visit Lamayuru Monastery, Moon Land and Alchi. Overnight at Kargil.
Day 08: Kargil – Leh
Post breakfast proceed towards Leh. Enroute visit Zojila La Pass, and Kargil War Memorial at Drass. Evening arrival at Leh. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 09: Depart Leh
Post breakfast, check out from the Hotel and you will be transferred to Leh Airport. Your memorable tour to land of dragon concludes here.
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories… !!
Tour Price : Rs.26,999/- per person +Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Member : Rs.26,499/- per member +Tax as applicable
Tour Price for Kargil will be on Actual depending on the number of people joining for the extended trip.
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only), click here
- 06 Nights/07 Days (Leh to Leh) or 08 Nights/09 days (Leh to Leh) accommodation in deluxe hotels/camps on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast and Dinner at Hotel/ Camps
- Xylo / Innova / Tempo Traveller for transfers and sightseeing
- Inner line permits
- Entry tickets, wherever necessary
- Experienced leader
- Taxes as applicable.
- Any transfer till Leh and return. (Train/Airways/ Roadways)
- Any personal orders, soft/hard drinks and mineral water
- Any personal expenses like Laundry Bills, Table Bills, Camera Fees, Tips or gratitude.
- Any medical / rescue evacuation due to mishaps like bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc(to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.)
- Anything other than above mention inclusions
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 25% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if youve booked within the last 15 days of Tour
THINGS TO CARRY
ID Proof Compulsory
1. Hat / Cap
2. Woolen cap / Balaclava
3. Warm Scarf, Pair of Woolen Gloves
4. Round neck T-shirts (min 3)
5. Fleece Sweatshirt / Sweater (min 1)
6. Windproof Jacket (min 1)
7. Leggings from a Track-suit, min 01 pair, shorts
8. Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole
9. Cotton Socks, Woolen Socks, min 03 pairs each
10. Thermal Inners, Lower & Upper, (min 2)
11. Raincoat / Poncho (min 1)
12. Torch with spare batteries, (min 1)
13. Sunscreen lotion, min 30 SPF, Toiletries
14. Medicines as specified by doctor
15. Camera, Cam charger, Mobile Charger.
What kind of of Hotels you are going to provide in it ?
-We are providing Deluxe Category Hotels in it on Double / Triple sharing basis
Is this tour schedule hectic?
-Yes, it’s a bit hectic as we are exploring unexplored destinations; we have to cover targeted distance in a day to complete a tour in a give time duration
How many Female Travellers will be travelling ?
-Generally for every outing we have 40% girls count at times we get 60-70% girls on tour. So girls seems to be exploring the world more !!
Will there be network there?
-Generally we don’t get networks on such destinations as this places are untouched and are far away from human disturbance. But there are few destinations where you get networks, so you can consider few exceptions.
Will you assist us with train/flight bookings ?
-We don’t assist with such bookings but we have a very professional Ticketing agent who can help you with any mode of transport bookings you can get in touch with him directly: Alok Singh : 08097327743
What will be weather of the place we are travelling to ?
-As we are fortunate to get birth in India, we have three different seasons accordingly you can prepare yourself for the event. But human disturbance has caused unwanted weather at times, if such is the case you will be informed about the weather 2 days in advance of the outing date.
I am Jain, so will you be able to arrange Jain food for me ?
-Most of the Hotels do provide Jain food. But as the its locally traditionalist destinations we cannot assure you that you will get complete Jain meal at all the destinations
How will be the transport arrangements ?
-The type of vehicle depends upon the batch size. Mostly it will be wither a tempo traveler Or Innova. But we make sure private vehicle are provided.
Why lunch is not included in the tour cost ?
– Lunch is not included because its not a routine travel destination so preset food booking is not available. There are lots of stand alone dhaba’s en route where we going to stop for lunch so you will get a chance to taste local food as per your choice and food is lot cheaper as compared to preset lunch.
Can I get room on twin sharing ?
-Definitely yes, but it will be on extra cost and as per availability. One needs to inform us well in advance.
What does quadruple or Triple sharing means ?
-Quadruple sharing means 4 travellers will be sharing in one room and triple means travellers sharing one room, extra mattress will be provided accordingly.
What is tentative arrival & departure time ?
-It will be communicated to you mail only.
What all things to carry ?
-Every tour has different things to carry list depend on the season as well. It is mentioned on the itinerary itself on the website. So you can go through it before registering for the tour
What is the Age group of travelers joining the tour?
-Normally travelers of all age group travel with us as Journey of Travel is not limited to any specific age. To be specific for bike expeditions, we strictly allow 18+ experienced riders to join.
Who will be leading the tour ?
-The leader’s details with contact number will be mailed to you all a week prior the tour.
Is everyone coming in group and I will be travelling alone ?
-We get many individual registrations and few group registrations also, so no need to worry you will make some really good friends on event you won’t be left alone.
What is the group size ?
-The group size will be min 10 to max 20
Are the entry fees included ?
-Please check the inclusions and exclusions list.
How much baggage we need to carry ?
-Carry all required things with minimum baggage. As its an long tours one need to carry your luggage accordingly as we are travelling from one place to other everyday.
Can we get a discount for 02 People ?
You will only get a discount for a group size of minimum group of 05 people. You may also register as Lifetime Member to avail the discounts on such trips.
Is the flight / train cost included ?
– No, The flight / train cost are excluded from the tour cost.
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh