Coastal Ride to Alibaug !!
About Alibaug Cycle Ride :
Alibaug is closest one day gateway near Mumbai and which is accessible by ferry boat. Most of us been to Alibaug but what about cycling ride to Alibaug? Visiting not so crowded beaches on cycle, Ferry boat, riding cycles on empty road, cycling on beach to may as fast as you can !! Food is one of the weakest points to all of us specially if it is Konkani food with all this fun! We are going to ride almost 40 -50 Km which will test your endurance level and may tiring also.
Batch 01 : 25th December 2016
Batch 02 : 15th January 2017
Batch 03 : 29th January 2017
Batch 04 : 12th February 2017
Batch 05 : 26th February 2017
Batch 06 : 12th March 2017
Batch 07 : 26th March 2017
Batch 08 : 09th April 2017
Batch 09 : 23rd April 2017
Batch 10 : 07th May 2017
Batch 11 : 21st May 2017
Category : Cycling
Level : Medium
Duration : 1 Day
Highlights of the tour:
1. Visit Aawas Beach kihim beach
2. Putting cycles on ferry boat enjoy the ride
3. Delicious food
Our journey for the day will start from Bhaucha Dhakka in the morning. Everyone will meet the group and get ready for the day’s adventure. Our cycles will be ready there. We will distribute them and start the ferry boat ride.
Enjoying the beautiful morning scene and breeze of sea, we will reach Revas Dhakka in Alibaug and proceed to Awaas beach cycling. We will spend some time on the long stretch of Awaas beach and then proceed to Kihim beach via costal route.
From there, we will come back to Awaas by lunch time and have a lunch at the resort and rest for some time. Early evening we will start our return journey towards Revas dhakka. Our journey will end with the relaxing ferry boat ride with the beautiful sunset in the backdrop.
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)
Tour Cost : Rs.2,000/- per person
For Lifetime Members : Rs.1,900/- per member
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- Only), click here
Note * The above tour cost is applicable including GST by 4.50%. The tour cost might increase at last minute if there is any changes made in tax structure by Government.
1. Cycle on Rental basis
2. Breakfast and Lunch (Veg/Non-veg) at resort
4. Utility Vehicle
5. Ferry Charges
6. Expertise Charges
1. Any Transfer till Bhauchaa dhakka
2. Anything mentioned than above inclusions.
For booking you need to deposit Rs.2,000/- per person in the following Account:
NAME : GO TRAVELLISM PVT.LTD.
BANK : ICICI BANK
ACCOUNT : CURRENT AC
AC NO. 623805030086
BRANCH : MULUND (W)
IFSC CODE : ICIC0006238
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the whole tour cost :
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Wear Shorts / Track Pants and T – Shirt for the tour
- Water Bottle (2 Litre) Must
- Dry Food (snacks)
- Personal Medicines / First Aid Kit
- Sturdy Sport shoes
- Electral powder / Glucon D /Tang Must
- Camera (Optional)
- Sunscreen and Goggle etc
- Rugsack to carry all this thing
Important Tips for Cycling Tour :
- Do not carry heavy luggage while travelling. It burns your energy and takes the fun away.
- The best way to distress is by involving into various activities in the itinerary.
- Do not use abusive language or play loud music. By doing this you will only loose respect and get divided from the locals.
- Talk to your local coordinator who will accompany you in all activities in case of any discomfort.
- In case you are curious to try something please do so but with permission of your coordinator only.
- Mumbai Travellers will not be responsible for any physical harm during the activity. If you follow the instruction of the coordinator chances of getting hurt remain rare.
- Carry desired medicines. In case of any allergy, please inform the coordinator to take care of your stay.
For More FAQs, please visit this link : https://www.mumbaitravellers.in/faq/
For Registrations mail us at email@example.com
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh