Coastal Ride to Alibaug !!
About Alibaug Cycle Ride :
A serene beach getaway near Mumbai, Alibaug is the most popular go to destination for a weekend holiday. Clear blue skies and a limitless horizon over the vast seas, the landscape is one that beckons us to come visit time and again. Most of us have already been to this beautiful coastal town with friends or family. How about doing things differently and cycling through Alibaug?
Mumbai Travellers brings you a truly unique experience where you can rediscover the Alibaug you already know with a cycle ride. Enjoy a thrill with the cool, crisp air wafting by as you cycle by coconut tree groves, white sand beaches, and lush forests. A Konkan town with a rich history, Alibaug has many sights and sounds that are sure to indulge the adventurous spirit in you. The ride culminates with a delicious Konkan meal that is bound to tingle your taste buds!
SHORT INFO & DATES
Category : Cycling
Level : Medium
Duration : 1 Day
Outing Dates :
Batch 01 : 24th September 2017
Batch 02 : 02nd October 2017
Batch 03 : 22nd October 2017
Batch 04 : 05th November 2017
Batch 05 : 12th November 2017
Batch 06 : 26th November 2017
Batch 07 : 10th December 2017
Batch 08 : 24th December 2017
1. Visit Aawas Beach & Kihim beach
2. Putting cycles on ferry boat enjoy the ride
3. Delicious food
All participants meet at Bhaucha Dakka from where the journey starts at 06:00 am sharp. The cycles will await participants. A ferry ride will get us to Revas Dakka, Alibaug from where we proceed to Awaas Beach on cycle.
First halt is taken at Awaas Beach for sightseeing and photography. From here we take the coastal route and proceed to Kihim Beach. Post a sightseeing and refreshment break at Kihim Beach, we head back to Awaas Beach. A sumptuous lunch awaits at the resort. Post a short rest break, we head back to Revas Dakka from where we board the ferry back to Mumbai as the sun sets.
Points Of Interest Covered
Mumbai’s oldest fish market, this expansive and rustic set-up has an old-world feel. Bhaucha Dakka has been used as a film set in many Bollywood movies.
A secluded beach, Awaas is the perfect spot for quiet moments of solitude. White sandy beaches framed with casuarina trees add to the quaint charm of this beach.
Undoubtedly one of the most popular beaches in Alibaug, Kihim Beach is best known to be a birder’s paradise. A much frequented picnic spot with beachside hotels and shacks.
Tour Price : Rs.2,000/- per person + Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Members : Rs.1,900/- per member + Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- Only), click here
1. Cycle on Rental basis
2. Breakfast and Lunch (Veg/Non-veg) at resort
4. Utility Vehicle
5. Ferry Charges
6. Expertise Charges
1. Taxes as applicable
2. Any Transfer till Bhauchaa dhakka
2. Anything mentioned than above inclusions.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Wear Shorts / Track Pants and T – Shirt for the tour
- Water Bottle (2 Litre) Must
- Dry Food (snacks)
- Personal Medicines / First Aid Kit
- Sturdy Sport shoes
- Electral powder / Glucon D /Tang Must
- Camera (Optional)
- Sunscreen and Goggle etc
- Rugsack to carry all this thing
Important Tips for Cycling Tour :
- Do not carry heavy luggage while travelling. It burns your energy and takes the fun away.
- The best way to distress is by involving into various activities in the itinerary.
- Do not use abusive language or play loud music. By doing this you will only loose respect and get divided from the locals.
- Talk to your local coordinator who will accompany you in all activities in case of any discomfort.
- In case you are curious to try something please do so but with permission of your coordinator only.
- Mumbai Travellers will not be responsible for any physical harm during the activity. If you follow the instruction of the coordinator chances of getting hurt remain rare.
- Carry desired medicines. In case of any allergy, please inform the coordinator to take care of your stay.
- Do we have to get our own cycle ?
No, we provide you the cycles. Since the price includes the cycle rent. Our cycles are all good quality branded cycles.
- Are cycles geared or non geared ?
It depends on route but mostly mixture of geared and non-geared cycles
- What if we want back out from ride ?
Normally people don’t back out from these ride but in case of injury you can seat inside the utility vehicle(for long range countryside rides). In case of Midnight cycling we don’t provide utility vehicle. Our Leaders will arrange Taxi to drop Cycles on starting point, the whole expenses of dropping cycles will be occurred by rider him/herself.
- What’s the riding distance (in kms)?
All the rides which we arrange in City and outdoor are between 20 Kms and 60 Kms.
- What we will get in refreshment/snacks ?
Energy Drink + Sandwich (Veg) + Water bottle (500 ml).
- Is Jain food available ?
Sorry it’s not possible.
- Is there any washroom facility ?
During the ride there will be one halt for washroom in city rides, in case of outdoor ride there will be washroom at starting and ending point.
- What do we’ve to carry during rides ?
Small backpack which can easily accommodated on your back or cycle.
- Can I get cycle for my height ?
Seat height is adjustable and the same can be adjusted before the ride.
- Is there any group discount?
Group Discount is applicable Minimum booking of 5 and above. Please call us during working hours (10:30 am – 7: 30 pm – Mon-Fri)
- Is this ride is difficult ? Will I able to do this ?
All the city rides are of easy level and anyone can do it. But there are few outdoor rides where you will need to have cycling practice, good stamina and endurance.
- Do we have to get our own cycle ?
For More details, contact us on email@example.com Or 08652370001 / 09869129901 / 08692086927
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh