Beat the Heat in Mumbai Travellers’ Ishtyle !!
About the Watermelon Festival :
Yes, You’ve heard it right !! In the scorching heat of Mumbai, a basket full of Watermelons is something you cannot afford to miss ! So why not to explore a Farm full of Watermelons. We’re calling out to all fruit lovers to sign up for the most unique open event for Watermelon Festival to beat the heat of Mumbai in Mumbai Travellers’ ishtyle. Spend your time away from the hustle bustle of city life to fertile irrigated farms where farmer spends his most of the time. Spend a day at farm full of dates, chikoo, papayas, watermelon and many more.. How fun it would be to spend a day close to nature, visit farming land, explore rural cultural and play bunch of crazy games, eat-drink-earn watermelons. And return back with bags of watermelon and memories !
SHORT INFO & DATES
Outing Dates :
Batch 01 : 18th February 2018
Batch 02 : 11th March 2018
Category : Eco-Tour
Type of Outing : Agro-Tourism
Duration : 1 Day
Early morning departure from Dadar by 07:00 am. Enroute pick up at Thane (Eternity Mall, Teen Haath Naka). Reach Wada by 09:30 am and unload your bags. Freshen Up and have breakfast. Introduction and briefing session. Proceed to the nursery full with plants of Mangoes, Papaya, Custard apples, Chikoos, Green grams, dates and many more..
Explore 30 acres farm full of greenery and fruits. Get close to nature and spend a day with farmers. Enjoy the various crazy and unique games within the farm. Eat-Drink-Play-Earn rewards :D
Back to lunch. Have simple homely delicious veg meals and dessert made of watermelons. Dont hesitate to grab a lil more ;) Post lunch, settle down for an information session by our expert farmer about Festival and Agro tourism. Our expert will love to answer all puzzles popping up in your mind. Enjoy local folk dance Tarpa followed by the session. Tap your feet & groove a bit on the Tarpa Dance !!! Relishing with bunch of group games till evening.
Enjoy the evening with a hot cup of tea and snacks. Fill your bags with real juicy watermelons and packets and jars of delicious homemade snacks & recipes. Reach back to Dadar by late evening.
Tour Concludes with fun loving memories :)
Note : There might be alteration in the itinerary as per the situation
Tour Price : Rs.2,200/- per person+Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Members : Rs.2,000/- per member+Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- Only), click here
- Non-a.c Transportation by private vehicle from Dadar to Dadar
- Welcome drink on arrival + Watermelon Ice Cream
- Breakfast, lunch and evening refreshment
- Entry Tickets at Agro-Tourism
- Unlimited Watermelon tasting at farm
- All local activities on farmsite
- Expertise, Tolls, permit and parking
- Taxes as applicable
- Personal expense on watermelon shopping, beverages or mineral water etc.
- Any other thing then mentioned inclusions
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 7 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if youve booked within the last 7 days.
THINGS TO CARRY
ID Proof (Pan card/Driving License)
1. Extra Pair of Clothes (optional)
2. Winter / Rain / Summer Wear (In case of Rain or Chilling Climate)
3. Torch and extra cell
4. Sanitary Kit and Energy Drinks
5. Personal Medicines or First Aid Kit
6. Dry Snacks and Water bottle
7. Cap, goggle, sun screen etc….
8. Sport shoes or Good quality Floaters
9. Camera / Binocular (Optional)
10. Rugsack to carry all this thing. (No handbags or jholas)
For More FAQs, Terms & Conditions, please visit this link : https://www.mumbaitravellers.in/faq/
unique journeysunique people
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh