Winery Tour & Camping-From Grape to Glass !!
About Winery Tour & Camping :
A home for red grapes and wine park, Nashik is known as Wine Capital of India. From taking a trail through the vineyards to wine making process, Nashik is an ideal place to spend a leisure weekend dedicated for ‘Grape to Glass’. Why settle for four-star accommodations when you could have the whole night sky? Forget the hotels, resorts and bed-and-breakfasts the time you visit one of our favorite wine regions let’s do it in good old-fashioned way – camping, which lets you nestle right into the nature. So, pitch your tent and build a campfire—it’s time to open a bottle and dream of the next day’s tastings. What could be better than spending your weekend like this??
Batch 01 : 14th-15th Dec 2019
Category : Offbeat Tour
Duration : 01 Nights / 02 Days
1. Winery & Vineyard Visit
2. Wine Tasting of 3 types of wine
3. Camping & fun around Bonfire
Day 01 –
Early morning, we will depart from Mumbai to Nashik by 06:00 am for the ultimate fun. En-route pick up at Thane near Teen Hath Naka. Halt for en-route breakfast and a small introduction and briefing session. Arrival at Niphad town. Now, it’s time to do a winery visit at Reveilo winery. Head to India’s 1st WIC, Wine Park for finger-licking lunch. Post lunch, we have the grape to glass session with wine tasting of 3 amazing wines (white, red, and sparkling).
It’s time to enjoy some team games and activities now!! Hop in to Laugh, Groove, Share! Let your mind express its likelihood to chilling breeze around the bonfire! What can be more mesmerizing than this! Taste the yummy local cuisines in dim light ambiance of the campsite. Make sure you do not hesitate to grab a little more if you really love it 😉 Let the night continues with the musical night tuning on old never-ending evergreen songs around the campfire.
Day 02 –
Early morning, we get all freshened up and have breakfast. Post breakfast, you are free to fill your shopping bags with real wine from the factory. Load your bags and proceed to explore Nipha Winery. A Vineyard managed only by a couple; Ashok and Jyotsna. It is great to know their experience and the quality of Wine they make is one of the best we ever tasted.
Fill your bags with Table grapes and original Nipha Wine bottles and proceed back to Mumbai with fun loving memories! Reach back to Mumbai by evening.
Tour Concludes with fun-loving memories 🙂
1. There might be alteration in the itinerary as per the situation
2. Children below 18 years are not allowed to consume Wine as per Government Rules.
3. Package includes winery visit only, if wine tasting at winery is required 150 Rs per person per winery extra charges. Winery allows the tasting considering the age factor and excise rules.
4. Winery visit timings may vary as per excise government permissions and also can be cancelled without any prior notice.
5. We do not allow any alcohol other than wine consumption on site. In any case if any person consuming or carrying any form of alcohol is noticed the tour will be immoderately cancelled the person will be responsible for any damages occurred. Any argument will remain in Niphad town court Jurisdiction.
Tour Price: Rs.4,999/- per person + Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Members: Rs.4,599/-per member + Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only) , click here
1. Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai by AC private vehicle
2. Camping in Tents on a Twin sharing basis
3. Meals Included (Day 1: Lunch, Evening Snacks, Dinner; Day 2: Breakfast)
4. Entry tickets at Winery Park
5. Wine tasting of 03 different wines
6. Expertise, Tolls, Permit and Parking
1. Repeated Wine tasting
2. Personal expense on wine shopping, beverages or mineral water etc.
4. Any other thing then mentioned inclusions
5. Taxes as applicable
Cancellation and Refund Policy :
* – If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by the participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
* – If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by the participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
* – If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by the participant prior to 7 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
* – After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if you’ve booked within the last 7 days.
THINGS TO CARRY
1. Id Proof Compulsory- (Aadhar / DL)
2. Extra Pair of Clothes & Winter wear
3. Dry Food / Snacks & Water Bottle
4. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
5. Good quality shoes and socks
6. Cap, Glares, Sunscreen, moisturizer etc.
7. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
- Where exactly is the vineyard and how to reach there ?
– Vinchur is around 225 kms from Mumbai and located. It will take around 5 hours to reach Vinchur for the winery tour and camping.
- Are children or senior-citizens can join this offbeat?
– Children can join for Winery Tour and Camping however consumption of alcohol is only allowed for 18+ and yes senior citizens can also join this tour, but in case they require a proper room, it will be on extra charges.
- How many people will be there in one batch ?
– Normally, our batch size for offbeat are 10-20 travelers and registration are open on the first come first serve basis.
- Can I customize the tour for Winery Tour and Camping ?
– Sure, Why not? We would love to design this offbeat tour as per your date of travel and choice.
- I have already registered, when will I get tour details of the tour ?
– Usually, the final tour details like things to carry, leader’s contact details, meeting details and Do’s & Don’ts will be sent on email 3 days prior to the trip.
- Can I pay on spot ?
– Travel Cashless! Why to carry cash when we have multiple payment options like online payment, internet banking, or cheque deposit!
- Where exactly is the vineyard and how to reach there ?
unique journeys…unique people…
8692022777 / 8692033777
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh