Exploring the unexplored Umred Karhandla Wildlife Sanctuary !!
About Umred Karhandla Wildlife Sanctuary :
Umred Karhandla is a wildlife sanctuary near Nagpur which came into lime light due to migration of a famous tiger from Nagzira wildlife sanctuary named Jay. The handsome hunk “Jay” was one of the most royal tigers in central India and as he settled in Umred Karhandla Wildlife Sanctuary, it got the status of a potential park with good tiger sighting. Umred actually is a small forest area which serves an important corridor for wildlife in Tadoba, Nagzira, Pench and Umred itself. The three zones of this sanctuary are Karhandla, Pauni and Gothangaon, each with unique vegetatation and topography. Today Umred Karhandla is in budding condition on tourism map of India, but with the kind of potential it posses in terms of biodiversity and tiger sightings, it will soon be a prime attraction among wildlife lovers and wildlife photographers.
SHORT INFO & DATES
Outings Dates :
Batch 01 : 29th-31st May 2020
Category : Wildlife Tour
Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Train Suggestions :
Onward Journey : 12289 Mumbai-Nagpur Duronto Express
Return Journey : 12106 Vidarbha Express
Onward Journey : Air India – 5:45 am – 7:20 am
Return Journey : Any flight post 5.30 pm
Note* : You may get in touch with us for assistance regarding the train / flight booking, we will be happy to help you.
Day 0 :
Leave for Nagpur by Duronto Express, Train No.12289 at 08:10 pm from CSTM.
Day 1 :
Pick up from Nagpur at 8:00 am and transfer to Umred in private car. Reach Resort by 9.30 am. Wait till the check in time. Check in around 12 noon, Ice-breaking session with group followed by Lunch. After Lunch Gear up and Leave for 1st Wildlife Safari. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner, Group discussion about day’s sighting and Umred Sanctuary in detail. Lights off and day ends.
Day 2 :
Early Morning Leave for 2nd Wildlife Safari. Post safari back for Breakfast. Rest followed by Lunch. After Lunch Leave for 3rd Wildlife Safari. Evening Back to Resort. Group Dinner. Post Dinner Experience Sharing Session. Lights off and day ends.
Day 3 :
Early Morning Leave For 4th Wildlife Safari. Post breakfast check out luggage. Enjoy the delicious Lunch and post Lunch Leave For Nagpur by Private Vehicle. Reach Nagpur around 4.30 pm. Leave Back for Mumbai by Train or flight as per your convenience.
Tour concludes with Happy Memories !!
1. Tiger sighting is matter of luck, so enjoy the forest with other mammals and birds.
2. Costing might increase at last minute if there is any changes made in Fee structure by Forest department.
For 3 people in Gypsy row Rs.18,000/- per person+ Tax as applicable
For 2 people in Gypsy row Rs.22,000/- per person+ Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Members Rs. 500/- off per member
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only), click here
Group Discounts : For booking of 4 or more travellers : Rs.1000/- off per person on the tour amount.
1. Pickup and Drop from Nagpur to Nagpur by AC Private Car
2. 02 Nights/03 Days Accommodation at Resort on Twin Sharing Basis in AC Rooms- IORA Green Resort or equivalent
3. All Meals at Umred (Day 1 Lunch to Day 3 Lunch)
4. 04 Tiger Safaris in Core Zone
5. All forest permissions and Guide Charges
6. Services of wildlife expert tour manager
1. Transfer from Mumbai to Mumbai
2. Meals during the train/flight journey
3. Lens/Camera charges
4. Any personal orders, laundary, phone calls.
5. Any porter charges,tips and gratitudes.
6. Anything other than mentioned above
7. Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities or sudden changes in forest fees, permits etc.
8. Taxes as applicable.
Note**Accommodation on twin sharing available on request.(Nominal charges to be paid by participant as applicable)
For More FAQs, please visit this link : www.mumbaitravellers.in/faq/
For more details, feel free to call us on 8692022777 / 08692055777 / 08422049888
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh