Raastein ki parwah karoonga, toh manzil bura man jayegi !!
About Truck Ride to Sandhan Valley :
A Craziest journey you have ever dreamed! Why not a truck ride to Sandhan ?! A bumpy, musical hippie truck ride to the “Valley of Shadows” !! Sandhan valley is one of the greatest canyons in the Sahyadri mountain ranges. It is a very good combination of a canyon and a valley. Located in the Ahmednagar district, surrounded with ranges of Sahyadri like Ratangad, Kalsubai, AMK it is undoubtedly “Valley of Suspense”. Walking through the narrow streak of valley with 300 ft rock walls on both the sides is a lifetime experience. Exploring Sandhan valley is always a memorable outing and the Konkankada visit is a sweet cherry on the cake !!
Batch 01 : 18th December 2016
Batch 02 : 15th January 2017
Category : Trekking
Duration : 1 Day
Level : Easy
Load your bags and depart for overnight truck ride to Sandhan ! Definitely, one of the crazy tour !! Enjoy the beautiful journey from concrete buildings to lush nature on roadside from Mumbai to Bhandardara.
Early morning, reach Samrad. Freshen up and have breakfast. Experience the lifetime experience of Sandhan Valley Trek. Visit Kokankada, well known for its picturesque cliff. Have lunch and proceed back to Mumbai. Reach Mumbai by late evening. Tour Concludes with fun-loving memories :)
Tour Cost : Rs.1,800/- per person
For Lifetime Members : Rs.1,750/-per member
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only) , click here
Note * The above tour cost is applicable including GST by 4.50%. The tour cost might increase at last minute if there is any changes made in tax structure by Government.
1. Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai by truck
2. Breakfast, lunch and evening refreshment (veg only)
3. Expertise and guide charges
4. All applicable taxes
1. Any other personal expenses
For booking, you need to deposit Rs.1,800/- per person in the following account:
NAME : GO TRAVELLISM PVT LTD
BANK : ICICI BANK
ACCOUNT : CURRENT AC
AC NO. 623805030086
BRANCH : MULUND (W)
IFSC CODE : ICIC0006238
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the whole tour cost :
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
1. Alcohol and smoking is strictly disallowed on treks. If found, trekking under influence of drugs or drinks you’ll be barred from the trek. And our responsibility ceases with you.
2. Littering is strictly not allowed on treks. Do not leave empty plastic bottles, biscuit or chocolate wrappers behind. We have to carry our own garbage/leftovers back to the city.
3. Wear proper loose fitting clothes no jeans pants allowed. Try and wear full sleeve top and long bottoms or pants. Will spare you from mosquitoes, insect bites or thorny bushes (your choice).
4. Talk to the native villagers gently and give respect to them. Cause we are their guests.
5. Do not carry lots of cash, gold or any valuables. We are not responsible for the loss.
For Registrations mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh