Explore the Life Beneath the Water..!!
About Scuba Diving Tour at Tarkarli :
After exploring forts, mountains, waterfalls, Now Its time to explore life under water. A dream of every true traveller to explore life in water, to watch colorful fishes, corals and other life of water which he or she must have only seen on Television. Mumbai Travellers is giving you this life time opportunity to fulfill your dream doing Scuba Diving and Snorkeling in Konkan Region, Sindhudurg District. With some beautiful sight seeing like Tarkarli backwaters, Sindhudurg fort, and fun filled Watersports.
Batch 01 : 12th-14th November 2016
Batch 02 : 10th-12th December 2016
Category : Adventure + Leisure
Level : Easy
Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Duration of Scuba Diving / Snorkeling : 20-30 Minutes Each activity.
Day 00 : (11th November / 09th December)
Overnight journey towards Malvan (approx 08:00 pm)
Day 01 : (12th November / 10 December )
Arrival at Malvan, check in Hotel. Post lunch Sindhudurg Fort, Rock Garden and Chivala beach. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02 : (13th November / 11th December)
After breakfast proceed for Snorkelling & Scuba Diving activity (Packed lunch will be served on boat). Evening leisure time at Tarkarli beach. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 : (14th November / 12th December)
After breakfast proceed to visit tarkarli backwater ride, en route enjoy various water sports activities (extra cost). after lunch back to Malvan and start return journey towards Mumbai. Overnight journey.
Day 04 : (15th November / 13th December) Arrival at Mumbai.
Note : Swimming is not required for scuba diving as tandem will be there to assist you.
Medical Disclaimer :
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for any adventure. It is advisable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
Tour Cost : Rs.9,900/- per person
For Lifetime Members : Rs.9,500/- per member
For Lifetime Membership details (Rs.1000/- Only), Click Here
Note * The above tour cost is applicable including GST by 4.50%. The tour cost might increase at last minute if there is any changes made in tax structure by Government.
1. Accommodation on Triple Sharing Basis in non-a/c deluxe hotels
2. Non-a/c transportation & sightseeing from Mumbai to Mumbai
3. Daily Breakfast & Lunch (Only Veg)
4. Daily Non-Veg Dinner
5. Scuba Diving & snorkeling charges
6. Sindhudurg & Tarkarli boat ride
7. Expertise Charges
8. Government Service Tax
1. En-route Meals
2. Other Watersport Activities at Tarkarli
3. Any personal expense and orders
4. Anything mentioned than above
For booking you need to deposit Rs.6,000/- per person in following account:
Balance To be Cleared 21 days prior to tour date :
NAME : GO TRAVELLISM PVT.LTD.
BANK : ICICI BANK
ACCOUNT : CURRENT AC
AC NO. 623805030086
BRANCH : MULUND (W)
IFSC CODE : ICIC0006238
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the whole tour cost :
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to Carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Extra Clothes (As per Season : Winter / Summer)
2. Sanitary Kit / Toiletries
3. Dry Snacks / Food & Water Bottle
2. Torch with Extra cell
3. Personal Medicines / First Aid Kit
4. Cap, Mosquito repellent, sunscreen, moisturizer, goggle etc
5. Sports Shoes/Trekking Shoes (Compulsory)
6. Electral Powder/Tang/Glucon D
7. Swimming Costume
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rucksack to carry all things. ( No handbags/jholas)
For More FAQs, please visit this link : https://www.mumbaitravellers.in/faq/
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh