We, at www.mumbaitravellers.com are proud to provide this “much needed” stage for all the Professional as well as Amateurs Wildlife Photographers. Today, Wildlife Photography is growing like anything in India and most of us are coming out with really amazing photographs. However the question always remains unanswered that How should I provide a professional / Respectful stage to my photographs? Here is your chance to provide a stage to your passion :
Mumbai Travellers, in coordination with The Center for Environment Education (CEE) is calling for Wildlife related various photographs. The Centre for Environment Education (CEE) Ahmedabad needs photographs for a Nature Interpretation Centre which is being developed at Nagzira Tiger Reserve (Maharashtra)
We are in need of many images of various subject (mentioned below). Selected images will be displayed on the documentation and information galleria to be created for tourists and students.
Carefully note the following points:
- For participating in this initiative, please drop us a mail with a subject line – “WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHER _____________(Your name)____________”. In the mail please mention your contact details, address and attach low resolution files of your photographs. Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Like us on https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers to get future updates of your submissions/results.
- These images will go through a process of screening by experts and then the photographers whose images are short listed for final purchase will be contacted by authorities for original files of the photographs.
- Each selected photograph will be paid on the quality & content of the photo (This payment is for one time use only). The copyrights of the photo remains (and will be mentioned) with the photographer only, unless the photo is totally purchased by mutual agreement at later stage.
- The images are called for one time use only. For the second time use of selected images, authorities shall take the prior consent of photographer and shall pay the decided remuneration.
- Average remuneration for selected photographs : (Birds, Reptiles, Plants & Landscapes – Rs. 1000 per selected image, Mammals – Rs. 1500 per selected image, Special Poses of Mammals – Rs. 1500 – 2500 per image)
- It is a “MUST” that you submit your own photographs only
- Submit only those photographs for which you have original photographs of minimum resolution of 300 dpi
- Flora and fauna photographs taken at any location are allowed, whereas all the landscapes photographs need to be taken at Nagzira only.
Kindly go though the subjects of photographs below :
- Tiger – preferably some behaviour like running, stalking prey, drinking water, cooling off in water, hunting, with a kill, in a pair or family group etc.
- Leopard – preferably some behaviour like stalking, running, with kill, on a tree etc.
- Wild Dog/Dhole – Preferably in pair/pack/with pups/social behaviour/hunting/on a kill.
- Gaur – Adult male gaur alone/with females/with family group/grazing or browsing
- Sambar – Stag/female with fawn/group/giving alarm calls/in water/grazing or browsing/stags fighting
- Spotted Deer/Chital – Large herd, stags fighting/females with fawn/grazing/alert or alarmed pose/with langurs.
- Sloth Bear – feeding on insects or termites etc.
- Barking Deer
- Hanuman Langur
- Wild Boar
- Jungle Cat
- Yellow footed green pigeon-single/pair/flocks
- Alexandrine Parakeet
- Plum-headed parakeet-pair/flock
- Golden Oriole
- Black-headed Oriole
- Racket-tailed Drongo
- Indian Pitta
- Painted Francolin
- Grey Junglefowl
- Painted Sandgrouse
- Grey-headed Fishing Eagle
- Changeable Hawk Eagle
- Crested Serpent Eagle
- White-rumped Vulture
- Long-billed Vulture
- Barred Jungle Owlet
- Eurasian Eagle Owl (Great Horned Owl)
- Black shouldered kite
- Ruddy Shelduck (Brahminy Duck)
- Common Pochard
- Northern Pintail
- Red-crested Pochard
- Grey Wagtail
- Yellow Wagtail
- White Wagtail
- Indian Rock Python
- Common Kukri
- Checkered Keelback
- Buff-striped Keelback
- Green Keelback
- Vine Snake
- Rat Snake
- Banded Racer
- Red Sand Boa
- Ornate Flying Snake
- Banded Krait
- Common Krait
- Russell’s Viper
- Saw-scaled Viper
- Indian Cobra
- Bamboo Pit Viper
- Monitor Lizard
- Peninsular Rock Agama
- Common Garden Lizard (Calotes versicolor)
- Fan throated Lizard (Sitana)
- Common Skink (Mabuya)
- Fat-tailed Gecko
- Termite hill gecko
- Jarul (Lagerstroemia)
- Kusum (Schleichera)
- Sterculia (Ghost tree)
- Bibba (Semecarpus)
E] Nagzira Landscape
- Photos of NagziraLake
- Photo of forest/forest clearing along with some wildlife like Chital herds etc.
- Photos of Nagzira forest in different seasons, in summer, winter and monsoon
- Photos of tourist on safari inside Nagzira
- Tourist jeep with encountering wildlife on road like Tiger/gaur/chital etc.
- Forest gate/check post
- Nagzira and Pitezari tourist complex photos-photos of huts/Nilay Bungalow etc.
- Locals collecting forest produce
- Mahua liquor making
- Photos of other interesting spots around Nagzira like-Iteadoh, Gothangaon, Pratapgarh, Darekasa, Navegaon.
ALL THE BEST 🙂
– Team MUMBAI TRAVELLERS