Sail with the Winds !!
About Sailing in Mumbai : Witness the picturesque Mumbai’s shoreline as we sail from Gateway of India. Enjoy watching sea gulls as they hover above your boat, if we’re lucky we can also spot dolphins and kingfisher bird in open sea. Spend cruising around light house all this on Seabird Class Boats. So sit back and relax as we drift & chill out.
SHORT INFO & DATES
Outing Dates :
Boat Capacity – 5 / boat
Timings : 7 am – 9 am, 9 am – 11 am, 4 pm – 6 pm, 6 pm – 8 pm
Sailing time : 2 hours (including transfer from jetty to Sailing boat approx 20-30 mins)
Meet at Gateway of India near Jetty no. 5. Introduction & Briefing session. Collect the tickets and proceed for the sailing activity. Enjoy the sailing. Activity ends with happy memories !
Medical Disclaimer : It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for any adventure. It is advisable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before participating in the activity.
Tour Price : Rs.1,350/- per person+Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Members : Rs.1,300/- per person+Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Membership details (Rs.1000/- Only), Click Here
1. Boat Rental (Transfer from jetty to Sailing boat)
1. Food / aerated drinks / mineral water
2. Taxes as applicable
3. Anything mentioned than above inclusions
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 7 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if you’ve booked within the last 7 days.
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to Carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Water Bottle (2 L) & Dry Snacks
2. Personal Medicines / First Aid Kit
3. Cap, sunscreen, goggle etc
4. Sports Shoes/Trekking Shoes (Compulsory)
5. Electral Powder/Tang/Glucon D
6. Camera (Optional)
7. Rucksack to carry all things. ( No handbags/jholas)
1. Who can attempt the adventure activities ?
Anyone who is physically fit can participate in adventure activities. We’ve participants with all ranging from 6 years to 45 years old.
2. Where should I trek / adventure ? And with whom should I register ?
You can participate to any activity near your current residing town. There are many groups who conduct such activities. Speak to your friend or their friends who can always suggest you whom to register with. They can suggest you websites or provide you the contact of leaders with whom they have being before.
3. What are the basic requirement for adventure activities?
Some activities are strenuous and strictly not for novices. As an amateur traveller, you may feel nervous as to what you should do and what you should not during events. Just follow the simple basic instructions or tips given by the tour leaders, while on events.
Get your medical check-up done before planning an adventure trip, just in case you have any previous medical or injury history. During an event, many suffer from cold, cough, stomach upset, dizziness, headaches or vertigo etc. It is your foremost responsibility to inform the tour leader if you have any medical issues.
4. How to choose an adventure activity ?
If you are a beginner, choose and easy level activity. You should not go for the tough/difficult level activities as they are generally meant for the experts. Choosing an easy level event first will give you experience & you’ll enjoy the thrill. A difficult level activity might ruin your experience. In case of any doubt call the office for more info and speak to an expert / division head.
5. What to carry in a backpack ?
Carry only bare essentials. An extra pair of clothes, some energy bars or protein snacks, your first aid kit and personal medication, personal hygiene products, towel or napkin, extra clothing such as Jackets (according to season).
6. What should we wear ?
Clothing should be according to season. Always wear long pants, and full sleeves clothes, they protect you from sunburn in summer, from cold in winter & Dri-fit clothing in rainy season.
7. What type of footwear ?
Choosing the right footwear is important for any outing. For any outdoor event we prefer proper trekking shoes. Try to get high ankle shoe if possible. Always buy a shoe size 1 number extra from your normal size (if size 6 fits tightly buy size 7). When buying shoes try them in the shop, check if they are comfortable and your toe can move in freely after wearing socks. Check brands like Action, Quechua, Merrell Salomon, Adidas.
8. What type of Backpack ?
Backpack is the most essential part of any outing. A normal 20 litre or 30 litre backpack is good for normal day outing. 30 litre or 40 litre backpack for overnight or 2 day outing. 50 litre backpack to carry 2-3 days outings loaded to carry extra essentials.
9. What food to carry ?
Carry homemade food, dry snacks, some mix dry fruits, dates, glucose powder, water 2 litre is enough for a days outing. Carry food according to your outing.
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers