Escape, Explore, Discover! Life? Varanasi, also known as Banaras Or Kashi is most divine blindingly colorful, unrelentingly chaotic and unapologetically indiscreet places on earth. Here are the amusing 11 reasons Why You Need to Drop Everything & join us for Varanasi Backpacking !!
1. Sunrise at Ganga Ghat : Sunrise across Ganga is a spiritual experience in itself.
2. Ganga Ghat Aarti : A mystical tradition of thousand of years on banks of holy Ganges
3. Divine Temples in Varnasi : Varanasi is a city of Temples attract large number of Pilgrims and visitors throughout the year.
4. Morning Boat Ride on Ganges : Morning boat ride on the Ganges across the ghats is a popular visitors attraction.
5. Paintings and Graffiti : Paintings and Graffiti on historical building on the ghats might interest you
6. Cultural Capital of India : Known as the cultural capital of India, Varanasi is famous for its religious and spiritual lifestyle
7. Manikarnika Or Burning Ghat : The most confronting “Manikarnika Or Burning Ghat” is where the majority of dead bodies are cremated
8. Sarnath near Varanasi : Sarnath near Varanasi is renowned for ancient remains of Buddhist Stupas, Monasteries and Temples.
9. Ghats of Varanasi : Varanasi is symbolized by its Ghats. With more than 81 Ghats each serving their own significance.
10. Local Cuisine of Varanasi : Food here blends with religion and culture. Famous for its kachoris, chaat, lassi and of course paan.
11. Yoga in Varanasi : Yoga at Varanasi has flourished for hundreds of years. From traditional to many institutional Yoga Centers Varanasi has all.
Share this with crazy enthusiast like you with whom you wanna backpacking tour 😉 For details about the Varanasi Backpacking Tour, visit : Varanasi Backpacking Tour