Explore the vast White Desert on a Full Moon Night !!
About Rann of Kutch Bike Ride :
The Great Rann of Kutch is situated in the district of Kutch between the Gulf of Kutch and the mouth of the Indus River in southern Pakistan. This is undoubetdly the hottest areas in India. The tempreature here in summer is around 45 degrees and in winters it drops up to 0 degrees in night. Its on the border of India and Pakistan. BSF (Border Security Force) taking care of all this sensitive border areas.
Indian army is reguarly conducting training sessions for their troops to get aclimatized in this very isolated and harsh area. Gujarath tourism is aggrssively promoting “Rann Utsav Festival”. Where tourist can a chance to see and experience the real culture of Kutch, taste their cusines etc. The beauty of Rann of Kutch is on peak on full moon night so we at Mumbai Travellers are planning this ride in such a way that we are going to witness the full moon night in Rann of Kutch
Outing Date : 07th-12th February 2017
Category : Biking
Level : Medium
Duration : 05 Nights / 06 Days
Distance Covered : Approx 2500 kms
Day 01 : 07th February 2017 – Mumbai to Ahmedabad (525 kms)
Meet at Hotel Fountain (Ghodbundar junction). After briefing and instruction session start riding towards Ahmedabad. Reach Hotel and rest. Evening at Ahmedabad
Day 02 : 08th February 2017 : Ahmedabad to Mandvi (390 kms)
We will depart early morning from Ahmedabad and start riding towards Mandvi. Evening enjoy the scenic beach of Mandvi. Overnight at Mandvi.
Day 03 : 09th February 2017 : Mandvi-Kalo Dongur-Hodka (225 kms)
After breakfast, start riding towards Rann of Kutch. Visit Kalo Dungar the highest point in Kutch from where one can see the grand view of salted desert of Kutch. Evening arrival & Overnight stay at Hodka.
Day 04 : 10th February 2017 : Hodka-India Bridge-Indo Pak Border- Hanuman Temple-Hodka (250 kms & Full Moon Night)
After breakfast start riding towards India Gate and if we get permission from BSF we all will ride upto Indo-Pak Border. While returning visit Hanuman Temple and back to Hodka in the evening. Overnight at Hodka. Experience full moon in the Rann of Kutch till midnight.
Day 05 : 11th February 2017 : Hodka to Ahmedabad (450 kms)
After breakfast start riding towards Ahmedabad. Overnight at Ahmedabad.
Day 06 : 12th February 2017 : Ahmedabad to Mumbai (525 kms)
After breakfast start riding towards Mumbai. Late evening arrival at Mumbai.
Ride Concludes with Fun-Loving Memories 😀
Tour Price : Rs.19,100/- Per Person
For Lifetime Members : Rs.18,500/- per member
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only), click here
1. Accommodation on triple sharing basis in deluxe hotels / tents for 5 Night/6 days
2. Daily Breakfast & Dinner
3. All Inner line Permits wherever necessary
5. Entrance Fees & Monument Charges
6. Mumbai Traveller’s Expert & rider
8. All applicable taxes
1. Air Fare / Train Fare
2. Fuel and Maintenance Charges
3. Personal Expenses such as Lunch, Laundry, telephone calls, bottled water, tips etc
4. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle other than mentioned in the itinerary
5. Camera Fees
6. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances etc. (to be borne by clients, which is directly payable on the spot).
7. Any Increase in Taxes Or fuel price, leading to increase in cost of surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
9. Anything other than above mention inclusions
Imp Note : Passport or election card with Bike Papers are mandatory. Also 4 passport size photo are required. Please book your return flight/train tickets late afternoon as morning will be busy with bike transfer and stuff.
Additional Information : This is our basic plan as of now and is open to any modification at later time for better suitability.
For booking you need to deposit Rs.10,000/- per person as an advance amount in following account:
Balance Payment to be cleared before 21 days prior to the Trip
NAME : GO TRAVELLISM PVT LTD
BANK : ICICI BANK
ACCOUNT : CURRENT AC
AC NO. 623805030086
BRANCH : MULUND (W)
IFSC CODE : ICIC0006238
Cancellation and Refund applicable on whole tour cost :
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
For More FAQs, please visit this link : https://www.mumbaitravellers.in/faq/
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh