About Lonavala-Bhimashankar Trek (LoBhi) :
With drizzling rain and showers, now is the perfect time to do the Lonavala to Bhimashankar Range Trek in Sahyadri. With a distance of 60 kms, this is considered to be a favorite trek amongst the regular trekkers and nature lovers. One can test their endurance levels while enjoying the natural beauty and wilderness with different species of butterfly and flowers, waterfalls, mountains & plateau for 3 days, along with the delicious food made by the local villagers.
SHORT INFO & DATES
Batch 01 : 30th September – 02nd October 2018 – Sonki Special
Category : Trekking
Level : Difficult (Only Advisable for experienced trekkers of 3-4 medium and tough level treks)
Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Age Group : 18 – 40 yrs
Day 1 :
Meet at Lonavala station by 09:00 am. Here, enjoy the small introduction session along with breakfast. Start the trek from station. Reach Valwand village. Reach there by 14:00 (approx). After having lunch at this beautiful small village we’ll proceed towards our next halt that is Jambhivli village. A typical small village surrounded by scenic mountains, which is also famous as a base village for one of the toughest trek Dhak-Bhairi. Interact with local peoples and will have dinner here made by local peoples. Overnight at Jambhivli village.
Day 2 :
Wake up early by natural alarm. Again breakfast made by local villagers. And start our trek towards beautiful Kusur plateau. Smaller version of kaas at some place. If lucky, we might get a chance to see any wildlife here. The huge plateau with awesome greenery and windy sometimes. We’ll reach Kusur village by lunch time. Have lunch at Kusur village. Transport to Talape village. Start trekking from Talape village approximately 3 hours trek to Padharwadi village via famous ‘Vandre Khind’ which is a rest of day village. This village is at core of Sahyadri. Where no network is available you just need to connect with nature. After dinner, overnight stay at Padharwadi.
Day 3 :
The final D Day. Today we’ll reach out final destination to the Bhimashankar. We will start our trek earlier so that we can complete as early as possible. After breakfast, start trek from Padharwadi. After crossing huge plateau reach at final point at Bhimashankar Temple.
Trek concludes with lots of sense of achievement and off course happy memories :D
Tour Price : Rs.2,400/- per person + Taxes as applicable *
For Lifetime Members : Rs.2,300/-per member + Taxes as applicable *
* – Refer to Cancellation & Refund Policy before booking
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only), click here
- All meals during the trek
- Accommodation at villager’s home
- Guidance and Expertise Charges
- Lunch for the Day 1 (Saturday)
- Transportation from Bhimashankar to Karjat/Mumbai/Pune
- Tax as applicable
- Anything else other than mentioned above
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- All cancellations must be intimated to our head office on phone followed by a written confirmation via email. Telephonic cancellation will not be accepted as ‘Cancellation Request’.
- For Long (3-Days & 2-Nights and More) Tour/Event/Activity like Special Tour, Backpacking, etc.)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 25% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if you’ve booked within the last 15 days of Tour
- For Trekking/Cycling/Camping/Ecotours (2-Days & 1-Night and Less) Activity
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 7 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if you’ve booked within the last 7 days.
- For Wildlife Tours (7-Days, 5 Days & 1 Nights and Less) Tour / Expedition / Trail
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 90 days of Tour/Event/Activity 80% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 60 days of Tour/Event/Activity 60% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 40% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 20% of total price will be refunded
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 14 days or less of Tour/Event/Activity No refund will be provided.
- Refund amount will be initiated after deducting upto 2.5% of the refund amount. The applicable refund will be settled within 7 to 10 business days, after the cancellation request is approved by GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED.
- If Entire Tour/Event/Activity cancelled by GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED, then refund will be processed within 7 to 10 business days of informing to the customer about cancellation of Tour/Event/Activity.
- No refund will be provided, if customer claim any kind of refund after 30 days of services provided.
Please Note :
- Amount will be refunded through Electronic Transfer or by the card (Debit/Credit)
- Refund of amount will initiate after deducting the applicable cancellation Charges and service charge and both will be settled within 7 to 10 days of the day of cancellation request approved by GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED.
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
a. Who can trek ?
Anyone who is physically fit can trek. We’ve trekked with all ranging from 6 years to 65 years old.
b. Where should I trek / adventure ? And with whom should I register ?
You can trek to any places near your current residing town. There are many groups who conduct such activities. Speak to your friend or their friends who can always suggest you whom to trek with. They can suggest you websites or provide you the contact of leaders with whom they have trekked before.
c. What are the Basic requirement for trekking ?
Some treks are strenuous and strictly not for novices. As an amateur trekker, you may feel nervous as to what you should do and what you should not during treks. Just follow the simple basic instructions or tips given by the trek leaders, while on trek.
Get your medical check-up done before planning a trekking trip, just in case you have any previous medical or injury history. During trekking, many suffer from cold, cough, stomach upset, dizziness, headaches or vertigo etc. It is your foremost responsibility to inform the trek leader if you have any medical issues.
d. How to choose a trek ?
If you are a beginner, choose and easy trek. You should not go for the tough/difficult level treks as they are generally meant for the experts. Choosing an easy trek first will give you experience & you’ll enjoy the thrill. A difficult level trek might ruin your experience. In case of any doubt call the office for more info and speak to an expert / division head.
e. What to carry in a backpack ?
Carry only bare essentials. An extra pair of clothes, some energy bars or protein snacks, your first aid kit and personal medication, personal hygiene products, towel or napkin, extra clothing such as Jackets (according to season).
f. What should we wear ?
Clothing should be according to season. Always wear long pants, and full sleeves clothes, they protect you from sunburn in summer, from cold in winter & Dri-fit clothing in rainy season.
g. What type of footwear ?
Choosing the right footwear is important for any outing. For any outdoor event we prefer proper trekking shoes. Try to get high ankle shoe if possible. Always buy a shoe size 1 number extra from your normal size (if size 6 fits tightly buy size 7). When buying shoes try them in the shop, check if they are comfortable and your toe can move in freely after wearing socks. Check brands like Action, Quechua, Merrell Salomon, Adidas.
h. What type of Backpack ?
Backpack is the most essential part of any outing. A normal 20 litre or 30 litre backpack is good for normal day outing. 30 litre or 40 litre backpack for overnight or 2 day outing. 50 litre backpack to carry 2-3 days outings loaded to carry extra essentials.
i. What food to carry ?
Carry homemade food, dry snacks, some mix dry fruits, dates, glucose powder, water 2 litre is enough for a days outing. Carry food according to your outing.
For More Details, Mail Us – firstname.lastname@example.org Or Call us – 08692055777 / 08692086927
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh