About Rajasthan Offbeat Tour :
Come Dive into the Rich culture of Rajasthan in our style. It is the most fun, safe and quality friendly way to travel. Rajasthan has so much to offer to every traveler and photographer with its breathtaking natural beauty, unique historical sites and the colorful culture.
This is an opportunity to explore more or less. Discover hidden lanes teeming with flea markets, try local food, visit unusual locations, interact with locals, get lost in the chaos of Pushkar Festival and more. Travel solo! Or with friends’ whole point of this tour is that you don’t have to do the planning all the essentials have already been taken care for you from Stays to Intercity transfer.
So are you ready to Escape, Explore, Discover! Life?
Pic Credit – Koshy Koshy
SHORT INFO & DATES
Batch 01 : 6th – 10th November 2019
Category : Offbeat Tour
Duration : 04 Nights / 05 Days
1. Exotic Jaipur – The Maharaja’s City
2. The Majestic Palaces and Forts
3. Vibrant Culture
4. Jeep Safari to beautiful Abhaneri Stepwell
5. Visit to the haunted Bhangarh
6. Talk with locals in Pushkar Festival
7. Shop the delightful handicrafts
Day 1 : Jaipur
Imagine your first day in Jaipur, you reach the station and all around there is aroma of the Kachori’s and Pakora’s frying. Have yummylicious breakfast of the authentic Jaipur. After that we will be checking in the palace/haveli. Welcome to the Pink CIty. Visit some of the royal highlights of this trip like CIty Palace and Museum, and then by the evening get ready for the experience of Choki Dhani – The Traditional Rajasthani Experience. Overnight in Jaipur.
**Don’t Forget to get your picture clicked by 150 yrs old royal camera manufactured in 1860 in Germany.
Day 2 : Pushkar Mela
In the morning reach with an energizing breakfast. Embrace yourself as you hit the roads again to knock Pushar Mela off your bucket list. Pushkar should not be missed if you are backpacking across Rajasthan during Mela. It is indeed every Traveler & Photographers paradise. There is lot in store waiting for you at this World’s Largest Cattle Fair. Mela Ground host numerous activities from the Horse & Camel race to Matka Phod competitions! Dunes outside of Pushkar are a sight (and a smell) to behold when the cameleers come to town. A spin on a Ferris wheel for a view over the vast expanse of camels on Dunes is must. Experience the Maha-Arti Vara Ghat of Pushkar Lake. Overnight at Pushkar.
**How about a Midnight walk to the Pushkar Fair?
Day 3 : Pushkar Mela
Today we explore more of Pushkar. Early morning walk on the Ghats of Pushkar lake followed by the Camel ride across the sand-dunes. Attend Udhyog Art and Craft Fair for shopping. Post Lunch we just stay back and cheer for cattle competitions. Pushkar Mela creates a stir among travelers with its awe-inspiring celeberations at this grand event, which is cherished with life oozing activities which include cultural and musical events. Overnight at Pushkar.
Day 4 : Jaipur
Wake up early in the morning and leave for Jaipur after having breakfast. In our childhood, we all loved to hear to hear those spooky stories, what if we tell you that in this modern world these stories still exist and are as true as the sun and moon. But there is a place in Rajasthan which is assumed to be haunted, named Bhangarh. Many locals have shared the freaky experience that they faced at this place. Along with all these stories, the structure and architecture of the fort make it spookier. We will visit the mystical Bhangarh Fort. After late lunch we visit to the famous Chand Baori at Abhaneri. Late evening return back to Jaipur. Overnight in Jaipur.
Day 5 : Jaipur
Wake up early morning and get ready for Juggad Ride – visit a farmer’s community village and spend your morning at the farm to learn about various farming practices used in rural India at the village farm also learn earthen pottery making with a kumhaar family. After the most amazing start to the day, check out of the palace/haveli, and visit th majestic Amer Fort, the beautiful Jal Mahal and the colorful Hawa Mahal. Savour the last evening meal of the incredible state before you leave back for your homes.
Tour Price : Rs.24,999/- per person + Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Members : Rs.24,699/- per member + Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only), click here
1. 4 nights’ accommodation at Palaces/Havelis/Tents
2. Breakfast on all days
3. Welcome – Traditional Rajasthani Style
4. Mineral water throughout the tour in each room
5. All Intercity and Intra city transfers in traveller or similar depending on the number of people
6. Entry Fees and Dinner at Choki Dhani
7. An experienced expert & a Friend who will help you take the hassle out of your travel.
1. All domestic air or train transfers
2. Entry Fee and Guide Fee to museums, forts and parks
3. Meals not mentioned in the itinerary. As we want you to try out local cuisines and not restrict to particular restaurant, we have left that option to you
4. Any cost of personal nature
5. Taxes as applicable
6. Any cost not mentioned in inclusions
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 25% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if you’ve booked within the last 15 days of Tour
THINGS TO CARRY
1. Gov approved Id proof Compulsory ( No Pan Card)
2. A small backpack (Avoid Suitcases)
3. A day bag to hold camera and essential during sightseeing .
4. Swimwear in case you decide to swim
5. Torch (Must)
6. Personal Medicines If any
7. Cap, Shades, Sun-screen etc.
8. Sport shoes or Good quality Floaters
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Sanitary Kit
11. Mosquito Repellent
12. Jacket or Similar it does get pretty cold at times during nights.
unique journeys … unique people
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller