About Offbeat Pangi Valley & Thrilling Sach Pass :
Traversing through towering walls of snow, crossing gushing streams and maneuvering mighty treacherous tracks: if this seems like your idea of the perfect adventure, Mumbai Travellers has just the right agenda for you. Come join us on a journey in Himachal Pradesh through one of the world’s most treacherous roads, Killar – Kishtwar, for a trip filled with spine-tingling experiences and an adrenaline rush you won’t forget.
The almost two-week long itinerary covers a wide expanse of the mountain state of Himachal Pradesh including Manali, Udaipur, Killar, Chamba, and Pangi Valley. The picturesque beauty of hidden pristine valleys, towering pine forests,milky white rivers and clear blue skies stretching for milesare the priceless rewards that await you after your travel through extremely challenging roads in search of the glory of the Himalayas.
An off-beat tour, Pangi Valley and Sach Pass is replete with experiences to delight the extreme adventurer in you. The entire region is covered with demanding trekking routes, roads that do not welcome novice drivers and temperatures that can almost freeze the bone. Yet, it is this very experience that drives the daring to come seek out the thrill of the mighty mountains of the North Indian landscape.
As part of our Pangi Valley tour, we will set off into the wild on a bike cum road trip across the Himalayan terrain. The trip will cover a visit to the sacred and ancient Trilokinath temple, a visit to the emerald green meadows of Miyar Valley, a journey through the 14,000-ft. high Sach Pass, crossing the challenging Killar – Kishtwar road, a trip to the lush pastures of Hudan Valley, and finally, culminate at the gorgeous Pangi Valley. Come and join Mumbai Travellers on this epic journey filled with adventurous experiences that will make you an envied traveller and story-teller.
SHORT INFO & DATES
Outing Dates : 04th-15th August 2018
Category : Biking Expedition & Offbeat Tour
Level : Moderate
Duration : 11 Nights / 12 Days
Note* : You may get in touch with us for assistance regarding train / flight booking, we will be happy to help you.
Day 01 :
Arrival at Chandigarh and check in Hotel. Evening instruction and introduction session. Overnight in Hotel
Day 02 :
After breakfast proceed towards Manali, Enroute halt at Pandoh Dam & Mandi. Late evening arrival at Manali. Overnight in Hotel
Day 03 :
After early breakfast proceed to cross Rohatang Pass. enjoy the gigantic view of Himalayas from Rohatang top and proceed further. Evening visit Trilokinath and proceed to Udaipur. Overnight in Tents / Guest House.
Day 04 :
After breakfast proceed to explore the beautiful Miyar Valley. Overnight in Tents / Guest House.
Day 05 :
After breakfast proceed towards Killar village known for administrative headquarter of Pangi Valley. Explore a small town of Pangi in the evening. Overnight in Tents/ Guest House.
Day 06 :
Pangi Valley is devided in to Saichu, Sural Bhatori & Hudan Bhatori vallies all are equally beautifull and mersmerizing. After breakfast proceed to visit Hudan Valley. Evening back to Killar. Overnight in Tents / Guest House.
Day 07 :
After breakfast take a drive on one of the most deadliest roads in the world, a road which connects Killar and Ishtiyari. Evening arrival at Sural Valley. Overnight in Tents / Guest House.
Day 08 :
After breakfast explore the beautiful Sural Valley. Overnight in Tents / Guest House.
Day 09 :
After early breakfast we will proceed to cross mighty Sach Pass. Evening reach at Chamba village. Overnight in Homestays
Day 10 :
After breakfast proceed towards Amritsar. Late evening arrival at Amritsar. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 11 :
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing which includes Golden Temple, Jalianwala Bagh and Waghah Border. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 12 :
After breakfast drops to Amritsar Airport for on-wards journey.
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories… !!
Tour Price For Non-Bikers : Rs.42,000/- per person +Tax as applicable
Tour Price For Bikers : Rs.38,000/- per person + Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Member : Discount of Rs.700/- per member
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only) , click here
- 11 Nights / 12 days accommodation in deluxe hotels/tents/Guest House on triple sharing basis
- Breakfast & Dinner throughout the tour
- Back up Vehicle with well trained mechanic throughout the tour
- Inner line permits
- Entry tickets, wherever necessary
- Experienced crew and leaders
- Any transfer till Chandigarh and back from Amritsar(Train/Airways/ Roadways)
- Any Lunch, personal orders, soft/hard drinks and mineral water
- Any personal expenses like Laundry Bills, Table Bills, Camera Fees, Tips or gratitude.
- Any medical / rescue evacuation due to mishaps like bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.)
- Anything other than above mention inclusions
- Taxes as applicable.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 25% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if youve booked within the last 15 days of Tour
- 11 Nights / 12 days accommodation in deluxe hotels/tents/Guest House on triple sharing basis
THINGS TO CARRY
ID Proof Compulsory
1. Hat / Cap
2. Woolen cap / Balaclava
3. Warm Scarf, Pair of Woolen Gloves
4. Round neck T-shirts (min 3)
5. Fleece Sweatshirt / Sweater (min 1)
6. Windproof Jacket (min 1)
7. Leggings from a Track-suit, min 01 pair, shorts
8. Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole
9. Cotton Socks, Woolen Socks, min 03 pairs each
10. Thermal Inners, Lower & Upper, (min 2)
11. Raincoat / Poncho (min 1)
12. Torch with spare batteries, (min 1)
13. Sunscreen lotion, min 30 SPF, Toiletries
14. Medicines as specified by doctor
15. Camera, Cam charger, Mobile Charger.
What kind of of Hotels you are going to provide in it ?
-We are providing Deluxe Category Hotels in it on Double / Triple sharing basis
Is this tour schedule hectic?
-Yes, it’s a bit hectic as we are exploring unexplored destinations; we have to cover targeted distance in a day to complete a tour in a give time duration
How many Female Travellers will be travelling ?
-Generally for every outing we have 40% girls count at times we get 60-70% girls on tour. So girls seems to be exploring the world more !!
Will there be network there?
-Generally we don’t get networks on such destinations as this places are untouched and are far away from human disturbance. But there are few destinations where you get networks, so you can consider few exceptions.
Will you assist us with train/flight bookings ?
-We don’t assist with such bookings but we have a very professional Ticketing agent who can help you with any mode of transport bookings you can get in touch with him directly: Alok Singh : 08097327743
What will be weather of the place we are travelling to ?
-As we are fortunate to get birth in India, we have three different seasons accordingly you can prepare yourself for the event. But human disturbance has caused unwanted weather at times, if such is the case you will be informed about the weather 2 days in advance of the outing date.
I am Jain, so will you be able to arrange Jain food for me ?
-Most of the Hotels do provide Jain food. But as the its locally traditionalist destinations we cannot assure you that you will get complete Jain meal at all the destinations
How will be the transport arrangements ?
-The type of vehicle depends upon the batch size. Mostly it will be wither a tempo traveler Or Innova. But we make sure private vehicle are provided.
Why lunch is not included in the tour cost ?
– Lunch is not included because its not a routine travel destination so preset food booking is not available. There are lots of stand alone dhaba’s en route where we going to stop for lunch so you will get a chance to taste local food as per your choice and food is lot cheaper as compared to preset lunch.
Can I get room on twin sharing ?
-Definitely yes, but it will be on extra cost and as per availability. One needs to inform us well in advance.
What does quadruple or Triple sharing means ?
-Quadruple sharing means 4 travellers will be sharing in one room and triple means travellers sharing one room, extra mattress will be provided accordingly.
What is tentative arrival & departure time ?
-It will be communicated to you mail only.
What all things to carry ?
-Every tour has different things to carry list depend on the season as well. It is mentioned on the itinerary itself on the website. So you can go through it before registering for the tour
What is the Age group of travelers joining the tour?
-Normally travelers of all age group travel with us as Journey of Travel is not limited to any specific age. To be specific for bike expeditions, we strictly allow 18+ experienced riders to join.
Who will be leading the tour ?
-The leader’s details with contact number will be mailed to you all a week prior the tour.
Is everyone coming in group and I will be travelling alone ?
-We get many individual registrations and few group registrations also, so no need to worry you will make some really good friends on event you won’t be left alone.
What is the group size ?
-The group size will be min 10 to max 20
Are the entry fees included ?
-Please check the inclusions and exclusions list.
How much baggage we need to carry ?
-Carry all required things with minimum baggage. As its an long tours one need to carry your luggage accordingly as we are travelling from one place to other everyday.
Can we get a discount for 02 People ?
You will only get a discount for a group size of minimum group of 05 people. You may also register as Lifetime Member to avail the discounts on such trips.
Is the flight / train cost included ?
– No, The flight / train cost are excluded from the tour cost.
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh