New Year Bash at Vaitarna Riverside Camping !!
About Riverside Camping on New Year Eve :
On New Years Eve, Mumbai Travellers comes alive with celebrations, friends and camping. Make your New Years Eve 2017-18 a special one by booking ahead for a memorable adventure of camping. Be with us at Vaitarna New Year special Camping so you can welcome 2018 with a bang of adventure and new friends and nature! Enjoy the sizzling barbeque and music right at the waterfront. Indulge in group games and much more. At night watch the beautiful sky light up to the millions of stars and dont miss the opportunity to make wishes and new year resolutions with shooting stars. Its your time to fly out sky lanterns and make the sky dazzling.
We call out to everyone who is looking for an unique way rather than hanging out at a disc or pub this new year eve! Here is an amazing way out for all the Travellers looking something special.
SHORT INFO & DATES
Outing Date : 31st December 2017 – 01st January 2018
Category : Camping
Duration : 01 night / 02 days
Day 1 :
Catch up at Dadar around 10.30 am with our tour leader. Board our bus and enjoy the travel journey till the campsite at the scenic Vaitarna. En-route halt for lunch at dhaba near Kasara (on your own expense). Enjoy the journey with beautiful nature-scapes, gupshup and songs during the journey. Reach base village of campsite by 4 pm.
Reach base village refresh yourself with a glass of welcome drink (non-alcoholic) and proceed towards the our secluded camping site which is exactly on the waterfront. Enjoy one of the most mesmerizing view of crystal clear water of Vaitarna Dam surrounded by proud mountains! On arrival, learn how to pitch your own tent & unload your bagpacks. Now, set yourself free, let your soul feel the beautiful sunset and let your mind express its likelihood to chilling breeze! Its time to enjoy some team games and activities now!! Hop in for the team games near the waterfront. Dance to the beats of musicfind yourself!
Meanwhile our local supporters will arrange for our barbeque set up. Taste the yummy barbeque in dim light ambiance of the campsite. Make sure you do not hesitate to grab a lil more if you really love it ;-)
Soon it will be time for delicious dinner cooked in dim light ambiance at the campsite. Let the night continues with the musical night tuning on old never ending evergreen songs around campfire. Why not to laugh, groove, share ! Once the clock struck 12, toast for the biggest celebration of the night!! Cheer up for the New Year Celebration ! Let this night be the most memorable new year you have ever celebrated !!
Day 02 :
After the Last night, let the first ray of sunshine fall on your face & Welcome the first morning of 2017. Enjoy yummy Breakfast while you still enjoy the sunrise. Explore the Vaitarna Lake and then we can enter and enjoy in the water. Freshen Up and pack your bags. Enjoy the return journey. Enroute halt for lunch and proceed for Dadar.
Tour Concludes with most fun-loving Memories !!
Tour Price : Rs.4,499/- per person+Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Members : Rs.4,199/- per member+Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Membership details (Rs.1000/- Only), Click Here
Note : Alcohol and smoking is strictly disallowed on camping. If found camping under influence of drugs or drinks youll be barred from the outing. And our responsibility ceases with you.
1. Transportation from Dadar to Dadar
2. Evening refreshment, Dinner on Day 01 and the breakfast on Day 2
3. Barbeque (Veg+ Non-Veg)
4. Tent Accommodation in twin or triple sharing basis
5. All permission, toll and tips
6. Expertise charges
7. Sleeping Bags
1. Anything other than above mention inclusions
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 7 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if youve booked within the last 7 days.
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to Carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, face wash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffel bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rain wear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bed sheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
1. Where exactly is Campsite and how to reach there
-Campsite is located at Ahmednagar District and the nearest railway station is Kasara.
2. Can we drive down till campsite
– If you are planning to drive down to campsite, it will be totally at your own risk as Mumbai Travellers are not responsible for thefting, damage or any break down.
3. Can children or senior citizen join this camping
-Camping are open for all age group. Infants are not allowed on outdoor trips for health concern.
4. How many people will be there in one batch
-Normally, our batch size for Camping is 10-25 travellers and registration are open on first come first serve basis.
5. Can I get accommodation on twin sharing basis
-Definitely yes, but it will be on extra cost and you need to inform us well in advance.
6. What are washroom facility available at campsite
-As we are already in wilderness, the facility of washroom is very basic and limited. We provide toilet tent near Campsite; common for every one!
7. What is Child Policy
– If child needs extra seat in vehicle, extra bed and extra meals then the child will be considered as an adult. If not, then child below 04 years will be exempted from tour cost and can travel free of cost.
8. What is best season for Camping
-Best Season for Camping is October to June.
9.I have already registered. When will I get tour details of Camping event
-Usually, the final tour details like things to carry, leaders contact details, meeting details and Dos & Donts will be send on email 3 days prior to the trip.
10. Can I pay on spot
-Travel Cashless ! Why to carry cash when we have multiple payment options like internet banking, cheque deposit or PayTm.
11.Can we leave early from Campsite
-As it is a group tour, we prefer people staying in the group and enjoy every part of scheduled trip and expect everyone to adhere the schedule and take back lovely memories.
12. What kind of Tents are we staying
– We have 4 men Alpine Tents with waterproof covering.
unique journeysunique people
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh