Mumbai on Wheels !!
About the Tour :
This is not just a cycle ride, its a completely different face of Mumbai. Mumbai ! As we know it is among the fastest cities of India, but there is other face of beautiful Mumbai which you can see only at night and that’s “Mumbai Nagariya” !! At night you can see people of Mumbai admiring it’s beauty and chilling with Chai, coffee or beer at Marine Drive, couples discussing their lives (hopefully) and then suddenly you here the sharp Brooooooom !! As someone races the bike to the fullest and vanishes away like thunder !!! Ouch ! That’s not allowed dude but one can’t help it because it’s Mumbai’s night fever, street lights glowing away to glory which gives one immense energy to ride and feel the air.
Mumbai’s monuments and structures have a lot of history under its beauty. Some are them cover the entire British era while some depict the advance development of the city.Our monuments which are the pride of Mumbai tell us all about their glory…The history trying to narrate their story…as they get alive at night under the cozy Midnight…!!
Batch 01 : 24th-25th December 2016
Batch 02 : 21st-22nd January 2017
Batch 03 : 04th-05th February 2017
Batch 04 : 18th-19th February 2017
Batch 05 : 04th-05th March 2017
Batch 06 : 18th-19th March 2017
Batch 07 : 01st-02nd April 2017
Batch 08 : 15th-16th April 2017
Batch 09 : 29th-30th April 2017
Batch 10 : 13th-14th May 2017
Batch 11 : 27th-28th May 2017
Category : Cycling
Level : Easy
Duration : 1 Night
Approximate Distance : 25 kms both way
1. No midway back out during the ride if you want you can drop the cycles on starting point on your own expenses.
2. There might be alteration in the route as per the situation.
Starting Point: Mad Over Donuts, Colaba Causeway at 11.30 p.m.
Highlights of the Tour:
1. Gateway of India
2. Nariman Point
3. Marine Drive
4. Breach Candy
5. Worli Sea Face
6. Haji Ali
7. The Antila Tower (World’s most expensive home)
8. Mumbai University
9. Bombay High Court
10. Rajabai Clock tower
11. Flora Fountain
12. BMC HQ building
13. Horniman Circle
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)
Tour Price : Rs.999/- per person
For Lifetime Members : Rs.899/- per member
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only) , click here
1. Cycle Rental
2. Refreshments, water bottle & energy drink on tour
4. Expertise & Mechanic Charges
5. All taxes applicable
1. Any Transfer till Colaba and back
2. Anything mentioned than above
THINGS TO CARRY
- Wear Shorts / Track Pants and T – Shirt for the tour
- Water Bottle (2 Litre) Must
- Dry Food (snacks) and Chocolates
- Personal Medicines/ First Aid Kit
- Poncho / Wind cheater / Rain cover
- Sturdy Sport shoes
- Electral powder / Glucon D /Tang Must
- Camera (Optional)
- Sunscreen and Goggle
- Rucksack to carry all this thing
Important Tips for Cycling Tour :
- Do not carry heavy luggage while travelling. It burns your energy and takes the fun away.
- The best way to distress is by involving into various activities in the itinerary.
- Do not use abusive language or play loud music. By doing this you will only loose respect and get divided from the locals.
- Talk to your local coordinator who will accompany you in all activities in case of any discomfort.
- In case you are curious to try something please do so but with permission of your coordinator only.
- Mumbai Travellers will not be responsible for any physical harm during the activity. If you follow the instruction of the coordinator chances of getting hurt remain rare.
- Carry desired medicines. In case of any allergy, please inform the coordinator to take care of your stay.
For More FAQs, please visit this link : https://www.mumbaitravellers.in/faq/
MUMBAI MIDNIGHT CYCLING FEATURES ON TRT LONDON MEDIA
For Registrations mail us at email@example.com
OR Call us at +91-8692086927 / +91-8652370001 / +91-9869129901
unique journeys…unique people…
8692022777 / 8692033777
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh