Lonavala on Wheels !!
About Lonavala Cycle Ride :
Mumbai, with its grime and rush-hour traffic can be quite soul-sapping for those who love to travel by road. The Bicycle ride to Lonavala makes for a great weekend getaway. And the terrain sure does not disappoint. No matter how crowded or mainstream, a bicycle ride to Lonavala is an experience in itself – vastly different than taking a cab or bus. So all those for it, Say you all are welcome, Family Members, Friends, Friend’s Friends, Get them all and Get Set GOOOO!!!
Batch 01 : TBA
Category : Cycling
Level : Easy-Medium
Duration : 1 Day
Distance : 20 kms
Sunday morning meet at Lonavala railway station by 08:30 am. Breakfast & Introduction Session. Collect Cycles & start riding towards Karla Caves. Arrive at Caves by approx 11.00 am. Park the cycles at base. Explore the caves. Start riding towards Walwan Dam. Explore Dam & lunch break. Ride to Bhushi Dam. Explore Dam with break for Tea & Snacks. Return to Lonavala. Submit the cycles.
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories 🙂
Tour Price : TBA
For Lifetime Members : TBA
* – Refer to Terms & Conditions before booking
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only), click here
1. Cycle Rental
5. Expertise Charges
1. Travelling from Mumbai to Lonavala and Return.
2. Anything other then above mentioned inclusions
3. Taxes as applicable
THINGS TO CARRY
- Wear Shorts / Track Pants and T – Shirt for the tour
- Water Bottle (2 Litre) Must
- Dry Food (snacks) and Chocolates
- Personal Medicines/ First Aid Kit
- Poncho / Wind cheater / Rain cover
- Sturdy Sport shoes
- Electral powder / Glucon D /Tang Must
- Camera (Optional)
- Sunscreen and Goggle
- Rugsack to carry all this thing
Important Tips for Cycling Tour :
- Do not carry heavy luggage while travelling. It burns your energy and takes the fun away.
- The best way to distress is by involving into various activities in the itinerary.
- Do not use abusive language or play loud music. By doing this you will only loose respect and get divided from the locals.
- Talk to your local coordinator who will accompany you in all activities in case of any discomfort.
- In case you are curious to try something please do so but with permission of your coordinator only.
- Mumbai Travellers will not be responsible for any physical harm during the activity. If you follow the instruction of the coordinator chances of getting hurt remain rare.
- Carry desired medicines. In case of any allergy, please inform the coordinator to take care of your stay.
For More FAQs, please visit this link : https://www.mumbaitravellers.in/faq/
unique journeys…unique people…
8692022777 / 8692033777
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh