Explore the Lost World of Maharshtra – Lonar Crater !!
About the Lonar Lake :
Lonar Sarovar is an extremely beautiful place. The place also has an importance of its own as it is the only Hyper-Velocity Crater on the earth !! Geological studies have revealed that the lake is more than 52,000 years old.
The place is important not just for its crater lake, it is important also for its wonderful temples around. Today, however, nothing but the ruins of the temple remains. The village around the crater is abound with legend of Lonar. You can also see numerous peafowls that has made the crater their home. You will also find lots of migratory birds.
SHORT INFO & DATES
Outing Dates :
Batch 01 : 23rd-24th June 2018
Batch 02 : 11th-12th August 2018
Category : Eco-Tour
Type of Outing : Geology-History-Culture-Nature Exploration
Duration : 1 Night / 02 Days
Train Suggestions :
Onwards Journey : CSTM (09:05 pm) to Jalna (04:58 am) : Devgiri Express-17057
Return Journey : Jalna (08:13 pm) to CSTM (05:35 am) : Nandigram Express-11402
- Exploring Only Hypervelocity Crater in the world
- Lonar Crater Trek & Parikrama
- Daityasudan Temple
- Mythological Ruins and Temples
- Rajamata Jijai Birthplace
Night Departure to Jalna by Devgiri express on Friday night at 9.05 pm (CST timing)
Day 1 :
Early Morning reach Jalna by 05:00 am. Proceed to Buldhana district by 10 seater Jeep / Traxx. Enroute halt for cup of hot tea. Breakfast on reaching Lonar, check in hotel. Know each-other session. After Freshen Up head towards small trek down to Lonar crater and enjoy bird watching and photography in nearby location. Back to hotel. Have lunch and rest till evening. Enjoy sunset at Lonar. Have refreshment and discussion. Lights off for a tight sleep.
Day 2 :
Early morning wake up call and breakfast. Briefing about the greatness of Lonar crater by famous researcher and author Mr.Bugdane. Check Out from the hotel. Proceed to legendary Parikrama trek to Asia’s one of the largest craters. Enjoy the combination of shining sun rays, blue-green water, lush greenery around lake and the hide n seek of clouds in the sky. Finish Parikrama and explore the Daityasudan Temple and nearby temples & cultural heritage of Lonar in and about 4 Hrs. Have Lunch and Leave from Lonar. En-route visit and explore the Rajmata Jijabai Birthplace. Reach Jalna by 07-08 pm. Board Nandigram Express at 8.15 pm from Jalna and reach Mumbai by 5.40 am (CST timing)
Tour concludes with the Happy Moments :)
*Note : There might be alteration in the itinerary as per the situation.
Tour Price : Rs.4,999/- per person + Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Members : Rs,4,799/- per person+ Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only) , click here
- Non a/c Accommodation at MTDC / Hotel Krushna on sharing basis
- All transfers by private non-a.c vehicle (Ex-Jalna)
- All Veg Meals (i.e. 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch and 1 Dinner)
- A popular book on LONAR CRATER by Mr. Bugdane (Researcher and Author)
- Guide and Expertise charges
- All Permit and entry tickets, wherever necessary
- Taxes as applicable
- Any Transfers & meals till Jalna and back
- Dinner on Day 02
- Any other thing then mentioned inclusions
1. Book your seats well in advance to get confirmed train tickets. You may get in touch with us for assistance regarding the train / flight booking, we will be happy to help you !
2. As it is totally eco-destination, there are very basic facility available and limited sources available for the stay, vehicle and meals. Mumbai Travellers are serving the best facility available at Lonar Crater, Jalna.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 7 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if youve booked within the last 7 days.
THINGS TO CARRY
ID Proof (Pan card/Driving License)
1. Extra Pair of Clothes
2. Winter / Rain / Summer Wear (In case of Rain or Chilling Climate)
3. Torch and extra cell
4. Sanitary Kit and Energy Drinks
5. Personal Medicines or First Aid Kit
6. Dry Snacks and Water bottle
7. Cap, goggle, sun screen etc….
8. Sport shoes or Good quality Floaters
9. Camera / Binocular (Optional)
10. Rugsack to carry all this thing. (No handbags or jholas)
For More FAQs, Terms & Conditions, please visit this link : https://www.mumbaitravellers.in/faq/
unique journeysunique people
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh