Explore the Lost World of Maharshtra – Lonar Crater !!
About the Lonar Lake :
Lonar Sarovar is an extremely beautiful place. The place also has an importance of its own as it is the only Hyper-Velocity Crater on the earth !! Geological studies have revealed that the lake is more than 52,000 years old.
The place is important not just for its crater lake, it is important also for its wonderful temples around. Today, however, nothing but the ruins of the temple remains. The village around the crater is abound with legend of Lonar. You can also see numerous peafowls that has made the crater their home. You will also find lots of migratory birds.
Batch 01 : 10th-11th June 2017
Batch 02 : 15th-16th July 2017
Batch 03 : 09th-10th September 2017
Category : Eco-Tour
Type of Outing : Geology-History-Culture-Nature Exploration
Duration : 1 Night / 02 Days
Train Suggestions :
Onwards Journey : CSTM (09:05 pm) to Jalna (04:58 am) : Devgiri Express-17057
Return Journey : Jalna (08:13 pm) to CSTM (05:35 am) : Nandigram Express-11402
Night Departure to Jalna by Devgiri express on Friday night at 9.05 pm (CST timing)
Day 1 :
Early Morning reach Jalna by 05:00 am. Proceed to Buldhana district by 10 seater Jeep / Traxx. Enroute halt for cup of hot tea. Breakfast on reaching Lonar, check in hotel. Know each-other session. After Freshen Up head towards small trek down to Lonar crater and enjoy bird watching and photography in nearby location. Back to hotel. Have lunch and rest till evening. Enjoy sunset at Lonar. Have refreshment and discussion. Lights off for a tight sleep.
Day 2 :
Early morning wake up call and breakfast. Briefing about the greatness of Lonar crater by famous researcher and author Mr.Bugdane. Check Out from the hotel. Proceed to legendary Parikrama trek to Asia’s one of the largest craters. Enjoy the combination of shining sun rays, blue-green water, lush greenery around lake and the hide n seek of clouds in the sky. Finish Parikrama and explore the Daityasudan Temple and nearby temples & cultural heritage of Lonar in and about 4 Hrs. Have Lunch and Leave from Lonar. En-route visit and explore the Rajmata Jijabai Birthplace. Reach Jalna by 07-08 pm. Board Nandigram Express at 8.15 pm from Jalna and reach Mumbai by 5.40 am (CST timing)
Tour concludes with the Happy Moments :)
*Note : There might be alteration in the itinerary as per the situation.
Tour Price : Rs.4,000/-per person
For Lifetime Members : Rs.3,800/- per member
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only) , click here
- Non a/c Accommodation at MTDC / Hotel Krushna on dormitory sharing basis
- All transfers by private non-a.c vehicle (Ex-Jalna)
- All Veg Meals (i.e. 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch and 1 Dinner)
- A popular book on LONAR CRATER by Mr. Bugdane (Reseacher and Author)
- Guide and Expertise charges
- All Permit and entry tickets, wherever necessary
- All applicable taxes
- Any Transfers & meals till Jalna and back
- Dinner on Day 02
- Any other thing then mentioned inclusions
1. Book your seats well in advance to get confirmed train tickets. You may get in touch with us for assistance regarding the train / flight booking, we will be happy to help you !
2. As it is totally eco-destination, there are very basic facility available and limited sources available for the stay, vehicle and meals. Mumbai Travellers are serving the best facility available at Lonar Crater, Jalna.
For More FAQs, Terms & Conditions, please visit this link : https://www.mumbaitravellers.in/faq/
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh