KOLAD RIVER RAFTING: AN EXHILIRATING ADVENTURE
About the Tour :
Riding through treacherous rapids of untamed river, getting drenched by the rapid gushing water and screaming in excitement and fear, is what a travel junkie yearns for. Can you imagine what we are talking about? Yes! River Rafting is an exhilarating adventurous activity that makes you realize what true adrenaline rush is and taking on a Kolad adventure package is the best way to indulge in Kolad tour.
Located on the bank of Kundalika River in Maharashtra, Kolad is just a few hours away from Mumbai and Pune. The locals of Kolad have now gained expertise in adventure activities and provide an array of such activities to tourists. Kolad has become an adventure hub of Maharashtra. Kolad has become- Rishikesh for Mumbaikars and Punekars, as the Kundalika provides River Rafting from Level 1 to level 4. You can take up a Kolad adventure package or a Kolad tour package on weekends and monsoon is the best season to go there.
Enjoy being drench as the streams will rapidly bash to your raft & Let the water gush in your Raft !
SHORT INFO & DATES
Outing Dates :
Batch 01 : 22nd July 2018
Batch 02 : 29th July 2018
Batch 03 : 05th August 2018
Batch 04 : 12th August 2018
Batch 05 : 15th August 2018
Batch 06 : 26th August 2018
Batch 07 : 02nd September 2018
Batch 08 : 09th September 2018
Batch 09 : 16th September 2018
Batch 10 : 07nd October 2018
Batch 11 : 14th October 2018
Category : Adventure Activity
Level : Easy
Duration : 1 Day
Minimum Age : 18 years and above
Weight Limit : Min – 35 Kgs & Max – 120 Kgs
1) Briefing and introduction session about river rafting activity by an experienced leader
2) Enjoy rafting in Kundalika River for 4 hours
3) Guidance and supervision by a trained and certified instructor
4) Lunch at Pooja farm – the best option in Kolad for both veg and non-veg food
5) Clean and hygienic room facility for changing at Pooja farm available
6) Pick up and drop facility from Mumbai provided
Assemble at 5:15 AM at Dadar and proceed towards Kolad. Our Kolad River rafting tour begins as we reach the starting point of rafting by 9 AM. An introduction or briefing session is taken before starting the river rafting activity. The activity will begin at 9:30 AM and you can enjoy rafting in wild rapids of Kundalika River for around 3 hours. Later, we take a break for lunch and post that continue participating in various water sport activities like – Kayaking, River crossing, zip lining, banana ride, jet ski, bumper ride, etc. All these additional water sport activities will be taken up at your own cost. Finally around 6 PM we start our return journey towards Mumbai.
Kolad tour concludes with Happy Memories 😀
Tour Price : Rs.2,750/- per person + Taxes as Applicable *
For Lifetime Members : Rs.2,650/- per member + Taxes as Applicable
* – Refer to Cancellation and Refund Policy before booking
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only) , click here
1. Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai in non-a/c vehicle
2. Rafting Charges (One time only)
3. Breakfast, Lunch (Veg / Non Veg ) and Evening refreshment
4. Meals and Changing facility.
5. Expertise and Guide Charges
1. Tax as applicable
2. Water sports costing (Banana Ride, Jet Ski, Bumper Ride)
3. Anything other than Mentioned Above.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- All cancellations must be intimated to our head office on phone followed by a written confirmation via email. Telephonic cancellation will not be accepted as ‘Cancellation Request’.
- For Long (3-Days & 2-Nights and More) Tour/Event/Activity like Special Tour, Backpacking, etc.)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 25% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if you’ve booked within the last 15 days of Tour
- For Trekking/Cycling/Camping/Ecotours (2-Days & 1-Night and Less) Activity
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 7 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if you’ve booked within the last 7 days.
- For Wildlife Tours (7-Days, 5 Days & 1 Nights and Less) Tour / Expedition / Trail
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 90 days of Tour/Event/Activity 80% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 60 days of Tour/Event/Activity 60% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 40% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 20% of total price will be refunded
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 14 days or less of Tour/Event/Activity No refund will be provided.
- Refund amount will be initiated after deducting upto 2.5% of the refund amount. The applicable refund will be settled within 7 to 10 business days, after the cancellation request is approved by GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED.
- If Entire Tour/Event/Activity cancelled by GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED, then refund will be processed within 7 to 10 business days of informing to the customer about cancellation of Tour/Event/Activity.
- No refund will be provided, if customer claim any kind of refund after 30 days of services provided.
Please Note :
- Amount will be refunded through Electronic Transfer or by the card (Debit/Credit)
- Refund of amount will initiate after deducting the applicable cancellation Charges and service charge and both will be settled within 7 to 10 days of the day of cancellation request approved by GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED.
THINGS TO CARRY
Id Card Compulsory (Aadhar / Pan Card / DL)
- Extra Clothes & winter wear (as per the climate)
- Water Bottle (2 ltr must)
- Personal Medicines/ Personal First Aid Kit
- Cap, goggle, sunscreen, Sanitary Kit
- Dry Food (snacks)
- Sport Shoes And Socks(must)
- Electoral powder / Glucon D / Tang (Optional)
- Rucksack to carry all this thing. (No handbags or jholas)
- Camera (Optional)
1. Who can attempt the adventure activities ?
Anyone who is physically fit can participate in adventure activities. We’ve participants with all ranging from 6 years to 45 years old.
2. Where should I trek / adventure ? And with whom should I register ?
You can participate to any activity near your current residing town. There are many groups who conduct such activities. Speak to your friend or their friends who can always suggest you whom to register with. They can suggest you websites or provide you the contact of leaders with whom they have being before.
3. What are the basic requirement for adventure activities?
Some activities are strenuous and strictly not for novices. As an amateur traveller, you may feel nervous as to what you should do and what you should not during events. Just follow the simple basic instructions or tips given by the tour leaders, while on events.
Get your medical check-up done before planning an adventure trip, just in case you have any previous medical or injury history. During an event, many suffer from cold, cough, stomach upset, dizziness, headaches or vertigo etc. It is your foremost responsibility to inform the tour leader if you have any medical issues.
4. How to choose an adventure activity ?
If you are a beginner, choose and easy level activity. You should not go for the tough/difficult level activities as they are generally meant for the experts. Choosing an easy level event first will give you experience & you’ll enjoy the thrill. A difficult level activity might ruin your experience. In case of any doubt call the office for more info and speak to an expert / division head.
5. What to carry in a backpack ?
Carry only bare essentials. An extra pair of clothes, some energy bars or protein snacks, your first aid kit and personal medication, personal hygiene products, towel or napkin, extra clothing such as Jackets (according to season).
6. What should we wear ?
Clothing should be according to season. Always wear long pants, and full sleeves clothes, they protect you from sunburn in summer, from cold in winter & Dri-fit clothing in rainy season.
7. What type of footwear ?
Choosing the right footwear is important for any outing. For any outdoor event we prefer proper trekking shoes. Try to get high ankle shoe if possible. Always buy a shoe size 1 number extra from your normal size (if size 6 fits tightly buy size 7). When buying shoes try them in the shop, check if they are comfortable and your toe can move in freely after wearing socks. Check brands like Action, Quechua, Merrell Salomon, Adidas.
8. What type of Backpack ?
Backpack is the most essential part of any outing. A normal 20 litre or 30 litre backpack is good for normal day outing. 30 litre or 40 litre backpack for overnight or 2 day outing. 50 litre backpack to carry 2-3 days outings loaded to carry extra essentials.
9. What food to carry ?
Carry homemade food, dry snacks, some mix dry fruits, dates, glucose powder, water 2 litre is enough for a days outing. Carry food according to your outing.
unique journeys…unique people…
8692022777 / 8692033777
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh