Ride to the Colorful Kaas !!
About the Bike Ride to Kaas & Tapola :
Monsoon is at its peak in Sahyadri. So just start your riding machine and get ready to explore the Amazing Sahyadri in full on rains…Experience the Lush Green Mountains, Roaring Waterfalls, Exotic Lake, Plateau of Flower and while visiting all these places play hide and seek with Clouds !
SHORT INFO & DATES
Outing Date : 16th-17th September 2017
Category : Biking
Grade : Medium
Duration : 1 Night / 2 Days
Approx Distance : 750 kms
Route: Mumbai – Panvel – Poladpur – Tapole – Bamnoli – Kaas – Thoseghar – Satara – Pune – Mumbai
- Weekend Bike Ride through scenic route
- Visit to Kaas Plateau
- Explore Tapola Backwaters
Day 1 : Early morning meeting at Kalamboli (McDonalds). After instruction and introduction start riding towards Tapole via NH 20. en route will will haulting for breakast at Pali and lunch at Mahabaleshwar. Evening arrival at Hotel and leisure time to explore Tapola. Overnight at Tapola.
Day 2 : After breakfast proceed towards Kaas. Explore Kaas Plateau. till lunch, post lunch start riding towards Mumbai via NH 04. Late evening arrival at Mumbai.
Tour Concludes with Happy memories :)
Tour Price : Rs.2,999/- per person+Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Members : Rs.2,799/-per member+Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only), click here
1. Meals on Saturday-Breakfast,lunch and dinner
2. Meals on Sunday-Breakfast & lunch
3. Accommodation on multiple sharing basis
4. Entry Fees at Kaas & other sightseeing, wherever necesary
1. Taxes as applicable
2. Petrol and Bike Maintenance
3. Any other personal Expenses
P.S : You need to compulsorily carry the Bike’s legal papers and Helmet
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to carry:
- Legal Bike Papers and Helmet
- Balaclava 01 nos.
- Long pants
- Round neck T-shirts,
- Windproof Jacket 01 nos.
- Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole
- Raincoat / Poncho 01 nos.
- Full Body Towel 01 nos.
- Torch with spare batteries, 01 set
Gears needed: COMPULSORY
- Full face helmet(ISI mark/DOT approved)
- Knee & elbow guards
- Riding Jacket (with armour on long trips)
- Permanent Drivers License
- Motor Vehicle Insurance
- PUC Certificate
- Bike Registration Smart Card/Book
- Personal Details of Rider/Pillion
- Id Proof of Pillion(Pan Card/Dl/Adhar Card)
Rules & Regulations:
- Riding order: Two by Two Formation. Single File Leader ahead formation.
- Road Rules to be decided by group leaders.
- 4-5 riders per leader
- No competition between riders or other vehicles…stay focused on road…
- No breaking away from the pack
- Keeping to time schedules
- No wrong side riding or overtaking
- No alcohol on Rides
Things To Carry while Riding:
- Basic Medical Kit
- Basic Tool Kit
- Drinking Water 2L
- Extra Cloths(Optional)
Minimum Bike Condition:
- Headlights and Tail Lights.
- All four functioning Indicators.
- Tyre Condition.
- Number Plate
For More FAQs, please visit this link : https://www.mumbaitravellers.in/faq/
For More details, contact us on email@example.com Or 09619104986 / 08692086927 / 08692055777
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh