Last night, First Day Camping on an Island !!
About Island Camping on New Year Eve :
Celebrating the last night first day of the new year eve far far on an isolated island gazing stars up in the sky, cold breeze, touching your cheeks, peace in mind, playing jokes around, tuning on guitars listening acoustic around bonfire !! Ain’t this wonderful ?
We call out to everyone who is looking to for an unique way rather than hanging out at a disc or pub this new year eve! Here is an amazing way out for all the Travel lovers looking something special.
Category : New Year Special Island Camping
Duration : 01 night / 02 day
Day 1- Saturday :
Depart from Dadar to Bhandardara by 10:15 am. Enroute halt for lunch (on own expenses). Enjoy the journey to our campsite. Reach Bhandardara. Have refreshment and know each other session. Enjoy the boat ride surrounded by picturesque landscape of mountains and lakes listening the tranquil sound of waves. Reach at Campsite and relax. Experience the tent pitching and decoration activity. Enjoy the dusk at the isolated island. And now the time arrives for the most awaited ‘New Year Eve’. It’s time to enjoy some team games and activities now!! Hop in for the team games or just chill out near the waterfront. Relax…find yourself! Set yourself free, let your soul feel the beautiful sunset and let your mind express its likelihood to silent breeze ! Hop in for cooking the yummy local dinner in dim light ambiance of the campsite. Let the night continues with the musical night tuning on old never ending evergreen songs around campfire. Why not to laugh, groove, share ?! Once the clock struck 12, toast for the biggest celebration of the night!! Cheer up for the New Year Celebration ! Let this night be the most memorable new year you have ever celebrated !!
Day 02-Sunday :
After the Last night comes the first day ! Welcome the first sun rays of 2017. Explore the Bhandardara Lake. You may swim in the lake (only, if you know swimming). Freshen Up and pack your bags. Enjoy the return boat ride from campsite. Enroute halt for lunch (on your own) and proceed back to Mumbai.
Tour Concludes with most fun-loving Memories !!
Tour Price : Rs.4,500/- per person
For Lifetime Members : Rs.4,300/- per member
For Lifetime Membership details (Rs.1000/- Only), Click Here
Note : Alcohol and smoking is strictly disallowed on camping. If found camping under influence of drugs or drinks you’ll be barred from the outing. And our responsibility ceases with you.
1. Transportation from Dadar to Dadar
2. Evening refreshment, Dinner on Day 01 and the breakfast on Day 2
3. Tent Accommodation in twin or triple sharing basis
4. To and Fro charges of Ferry/Boat
5. Expert and Guide Charges
6. All applicable taxes
1. Anything other than above mention inclusions
You need to deposit Rs.4,500/- per person in following account:
NAME : GO TRAVELLISM PVT LTD
BANK : ICICI BANK
ACCOUNT : CURRENT AC
AC NO. 623805030086
BRANCH : MULUND (W)
IFSC CODE : ICIC0006238
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the whole tour cost :
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to Carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, face wash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffel bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rain wear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bed sheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
For More FAQs, please visit this link : https://www.mumbaitravellers.in/faq/
For Registrations mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh