!! Trekker’s Paradise !!
About the Harishchandragad Trek via Pachnai :
The Kokankada cliff is the major attraction of Harishchandragad. This cliff is not only vertical but also over-hanged like a hood of a cobra. This nature architecture is beyond description. And you can experience the beautiful weather and cool breeze at top. Night stay in caves during monsoon season. Visit to Taramati Peak & view of the magnificent “Konkan Kada “ is an absolute must.
SHORT INFO & DATES
Batch 01 : 01st-02nd September 2018
Category : Trekking
Level : Easy
Duration : 01 Night / 02 Days
Age Group : 18 – 40 yrs
Day 00 :
Catch last Kasara train from CSTM by 10:50 pm (Friday night)(Pune participants can meet us at Kalyan Railway Station @ 11:40 am) and reach Kasara by 01:20 am. Meet trek leader at Kasara station and transfer to Pachnai. Reach base village by 6:00 am. Rest for some time.
Day 01 :
Freshen up & have breakfast at 8:00 am. “Let us know” each other session. Start ascending via Pachnai route. Reach Harishchandreshwar Temple by 11:00 am. Rest and have Lunch. Post Lunch visit Kokankada. Late evening to Caves. Dinner. Night Stay at Caves.
Day 02 :
Early morning breakfast. Post breakfast explore pinnacles of Harishchandragad and Monuments Start Descending by 11:00 am. Reach Base village by 3.00 pm. Back to Kasara by local transport. En route evening tea and refreshment.
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories 😀
Tour Price : Rs.1,950/- per person + Taxes as applicable *
For Lifetime Members : Rs.1,900/- per person + Taxes as applicable *
* – Refer to Cancellation & Refund Policy before booking
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only), click here
1. Non Ac Transportation ex Kasara by Local Transport
2. All Veg Meals on trek (1 Dinner, 2 Lunch and 2 Breakfast, Evening Refreshment)
1. Taxes as applicable
2. Anything else other than mentioned above.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- All cancellations must be intimated to our head office on phone followed by a written confirmation via email. Telephonic cancellation will not be accepted as ‘Cancellation Request’.
- For Long (3-Days & 2-Nights and More) Tour/Event/Activity like Special Tour, Backpacking, etc.)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 25% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if you’ve booked within the last 15 days of Tour
- For Trekking/Cycling/Camping/Ecotours (2-Days & 1-Night and Less) Activity
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 7 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if you’ve booked within the last 7 days.
- For Wildlife Tours (7-Days, 5 Days & 1 Nights and Less) Tour / Expedition / Trail
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 90 days of Tour/Event/Activity 80% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 60 days of Tour/Event/Activity 60% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 40% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 20% of total price will be refunded
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 14 days or less of Tour/Event/Activity No refund will be provided.
- Refund amount will be initiated after deducting upto 2.5% of the refund amount. The applicable refund will be settled within 7 to 10 business days, after the cancellation request is approved by GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED.
- If Entire Tour/Event/Activity cancelled by GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED, then refund will be processed within 7 to 10 business days of informing to the customer about cancellation of Tour/Event/Activity.
- No refund will be provided, if customer claim any kind of refund after 30 days of services provided.
Please Note :
- Amount will be refunded through Electronic Transfer or by the card (Debit/Credit)
- Refund of amount will initiate after deducting the applicable cancellation Charges and service charge and both will be settled within 7 to 10 days of the day of cancellation request approved by GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED.
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).FAQS
a. Who can trek ?
Anyone who is physically fit can trek. We’ve trekked with all ranging from 6 years to 65 years old.
b. Where should I trek / adventure ? And with whom should I register ?
You can trek to any places near your current residing town. There are many groups who conduct such activities. Speak to your friend or their friends who can always suggest you whom to trek with. They can suggest you websites or provide you the contact of leaders with whom they have trekked before.
c. What are the Basic requirement for trekking ?
Some treks are strenuous and strictly not for novices. As an amateur trekker, you may feel nervous as to what you should do and what you should not during treks. Just follow the simple basic instructions or tips given by the trek leaders, while on trek.
Get your medical check-up done before planning a trekking trip, just in case you have any previous medical or injury history. During trekking, many suffer from cold, cough, stomach upset, dizziness, headaches or vertigo etc. It is your foremost responsibility to inform the trek leader if you have any medical issues.
d. How to choose a trek ?
If you are a beginner, choose and easy trek. You should not go for the tough/difficult level treks as they are generally meant for the experts. Choosing an easy trek first will give you experience & you’ll enjoy the thrill. A difficult level trek might ruin your experience. In case of any doubt call the office for more info and speak to an expert / division head.
e. What to carry in a backpack ?
Carry only bare essentials. An extra pair of clothes, some energy bars or protein snacks, your first aid kit and personal medication, personal hygiene products, towel or napkin, extra clothing such as Jackets (according to season).
f. What should we wear ?
Clothing should be according to season. Always wear long pants, and full sleeves clothes, they protect you from sunburn in summer, from cold in winter & Dri-fit clothing in rainy season.
g. What type of footwear ?
Choosing the right footwear is important for any outing. For any outdoor event we prefer proper trekking shoes. Try to get high ankle shoe if possible. Always buy a shoe size 1 number extra from your normal size (if size 6 fits tightly buy size 7). When buying shoes try them in the shop, check if they are comfortable and your toe can move in freely after wearing socks. Check brands like Action, Quechua, Merrell Salomon, Adidas.
h. What type of Backpack ?
Backpack is the most essential part of any outing. A normal 20 litre or 30 litre backpack is good for normal day outing. 30 litre or 40 litre backpack for overnight or 2 day outing. 50 litre backpack to carry 2-3 days outings loaded to carry extra essentials.
i. What food to carry ?
Carry homemade food, dry snacks, some mix dry fruits, dates, glucose powder, water 2 litre is enough for a days outing. Carry food according to your outing.
For More Details, Mail Us – email@example.com Or Call us – 08692055777 / 08692086927
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh