Beach Hopping | Dudhsagar | Camping | Parties | Sea food | Tree house & More !!
About the Goa Backpacking Trip :
Fellas get set to backpack across Goa in Style. Yes Goa you heard it right , Dont worry this wont be like your regular trips to Goa with Friends Trust us this would be Much more crazier and wackier with some like minded Backpacking strangers. From camping near Waterfall to nights under stars. Homestays to treehouse, Remote beach Hunting to Club hopping, Sea food, non-gear bikes & more.
SHORT INFO & DATES
Outing Date : 25th-29th January 2018
Category : Backpacking India
Duration : 04 Nights / 05 Days
- Dudhsagar Jungle Trek
- Unseen Serene Beaches
- Tree house stay at Anjuna Beach
- Pub Hopping
Day 0 : 24th January 2018 : Depart from Mumbai by Matsyagandha Express by 03:20 pm
Day 01 : 25th January 2018 : Arrival In Kulem
Early morning arrival in Kulem by train, a small cozy Portuguese style village is waiting for you. Freshen up post breakfast explore village and will do lil sightseeing. Afternoon leave to Dudhsagar. Dudhsagar Falls is a four-tiered waterfall located on the Mandovi River in the Indian state of Goa. The waterfall forms the border between Karnataka and Goa states. The area is surrounded by a deciduous forests with a rich bio diversity. And guess what we are camping just next to it. Overnight in hotel at Kulem.
Day 02 : 26th January 2018 : Beach Calling
Post Breakfast we head South Goa. We will start our journey towards Anjuna Beach.
Anjuna is known as a Backpackers Paradise and one of the favorite beach of the Hippies., They say, the culture of the Hippie backpackers originated from Anjuna. Explore the unknown beaches like Anjuna beach, Morjim beach, Amrambol beach by non-gear bikes and evening back to Anjuna beach. We are staying overnight at Tree House at Tantra Beach Shack.
Day 03 : 27th January 2018 : Off to North Goa
Check out from Tantra and check into Zostel-Goa. Take a good shower and have brunch. Pack your bags & get ready for the Beach Hopping Day. Lets hop the unknown beaches of Goa like- Candolim Beach, Sinquerim Beach, Benaulim Beach. All the beach hopping will done by non gear bikes.Overnight at Tantra.
Day 04 : 28th January 2018
Today is last day of our backpacking trip we are almost done with all the flavors of this backpacking trip.People who want Chill at Zostel or want roam around on bikes its your day Over night at Zostel.
Day 05 : 29th January 2018
Back to Mumbai by evening.
Your memorable Backpacking tour ends here.!
This is Guided Backpacking version of Trip. Our Itineraries are carefully put together by our backpacking experts aiming to cover & experience some lesser known must-see offbeat places in India in backpacking style. Our trips are the perfect way to rediscover yourself and socialize yourself with like minded backpackers while you explore the unexplored places in India which are offbeat and general tourist often skip because of the obscure nature of these locales. After all, Columbus wouldnt be Columbus if hed stuck to taking the same journey again and again, right Occasionally backpacking trips might be bit low on leisure but always high on experiences as you enjoy local street food, interact with locals, or sharing a dorm,hostel or home-stay with other fellow travelers at some breathtaking locations across India .
“Life is all about courage and going in to unknowns”
Seems like the kind of trip youve been waiting to take Save the date!
Tour Price : Rs.10,000/- per person+Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Members : Rs.9,700/- per members+Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only), click here
– This is Backpacking version of trip – Sometimes low on Leisure and But always High on experiences.
Visits, Activities and their order are subject to change for backpacking trip based on the discretion of Mumbai Travellers.
– Trip involves walking,cycling and Moped ride (Shared)
– Rental of bike and bicycle are subject to availability Mumbai travelers try their best to arrange the same. However – – In case of non availability we will arrange alternate mode Local Rickshaw.
1. All Transfers from Madgaon to Madgaon
2. Accommodation in hotel, tree house and backpackers hostel and homestays.
3. Daily Breakfast
4. Non-gear Bikes on rent
5. An experienced backpacking expert & a Friend who will help you take the hassle out of your travel .
1. Lunch & Dinner as we want you to try out local Cuisines and sea food & not restrict to particular restaurant, we have left that option to you. (Off course we have tons of secret food joint list would be happy to share with you.)
2. Entry tickets & Guide fees (any other activities like clubbing and pubbing)
3. Any transfer till Madgoan to Madgoan
4. Fuel charges for the non gear bikes
5. Liquor or hard drinks or soft drinks
6. Anything other than mentioned above inclusions
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 25% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if youve booked within the last 15 days of Tour
*Free consultation and assistance from packing your backpack to choosing lens for your Camera (pre or post trip extended days)
THINGS TO CARRY
1. Gov approved Id proof Compulsory ( NO Pan Card)
2. A small Backpack (Avoid Suitcases)
3. A Day Bag to hold camera and essential during sightseeing .
4. Beachwear in case you decide to swim or enjoy water sports.
5. Torch (Must)
6. Personal Medicines If any
7. Cap, Shades, Sun-screen etc.
8. Sport shoes or Good quality Floaters
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Sanitary Kit
11. Mosquito Repellent
FAQs For Backpacking Trips
1. What’s the age range of the Group trip
– We have travelers from all the groups of age. Since this is an offbeat backpacking travelling community, The majority of travelers are between the age group of 20-40 belonging from various professional sectors.
2. I am travelling solo for the first time . how can i expect my experience to be
– Most of our travelers here are solo . No one has a prior acquaintance with anybody other than on the community. It is going to be like the first day of school or college or office, excitement of meeting new people with the thrill of the trip. Do not expect anything less than an adventure. Absolutely, that’s the beauty of small group travel. You will make friends quickly and your Tour lead will become a good source of support to you along the way too!
3. Are single traveler mainly male or female
Most of our trips split pretty evenly down gender lines. We average roughly 60:40 female-to-males, so youll never feel outnumbered.
4. How can i be sure i am safe
– We follow a set of safety rules to make your travel experience physically and mentally safe. Our team is well trained and equipped to handle any kind of situations. Also we send precaution note for most of our trips couple of days
5. What if i want room to myself
The fun of travelling in groups is sharing of rooms. We recommend that you share the room with fellow travelers for better bonding and understanding. Somehow, if you wish to have a separate room anyway, that can be possible for additional amount depending upon the accommodation.
6. How much freedom do i have during a Backpacking trip
Every trip has an well designed itinerary to make most out of the destination or event. Group travel are all about experiences . However If any point of time, you feel like exploring the things by yourself or would like to skip a day at stay back apart from set Itinerary, you have the freedom to do so yes only after consulting with tour Lead (Remember Traveler adhere the additional cost if any ;) ). Not everybody likes museums like no everyone enjoys shopping.
Essential Checklist :
Our number one piece of advice is: collect everything you think you need
Almost everyone brings far too much stuff. We like to travel light. However, everyone has different wants and needs, so make sure you bring the stuff that makes you happy when travelling!
1. Should i bring Backpack or Suitcase
– Either is completely fine! Personally, we would recommend a backpack as it easier to carry around when going from trains to boats (and easier to lift above your head when standing knee-deep in water ;)).
2. Parents often worry about the safety of their progeny. This is completely understandable.
– Its why a group tour is ideal for any first-time traveller you are mostly in the company of other travellers, so are far less likely to get into trouble than if you were travelling solo. We try to ensure the safety of all our travellers, however we are also against the babysitting approach of other tour companies. This means a healthy amount of individual space, with a base understanding that everyone is a self-sufficient, responsible adult.
3. What are accommodation like
During the tour you will be staying in varied places (one being the night train! during travel). However, most nights you will be staying in twin or Triple rooms/Hostels/Havelis/Nature Camps etc.. with a fellow Travellers. Our accommodation are comfortable and safe and we strive to get you guys in the best locations so some mornings youll be waking up on a lake, and others right on the beach!
4. How fit do I need to be
You dont have to be an athlete to travel with us all walks and activities are optional and there is something for everyone.
5. Do I need to bring a sleeping bag or mosquito net
You dont need to bring a sleeping bag unless informed but a sleeping bag liner/ inner is advisable. You don’t need to bring a mosquito net but we do recommend getting bug repellent
unique journeysunique people
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh