Explore the Beauty & Thrill of Dudhsagar Falls !!
About the Dudhsagar Waterfalls :
Dudhsagar Waterfalls, also known as Vajra Sakala Falls by locals is one of scenic and tallest waterfalls in India. Dudhsagar waterfall is three tier, 1015 ft high and 100 m wide. It lies under Bhagwan Mahavir wildlife sanctuary in Sanguem district of Goa close to the Karnataka border. The nearest station to the waterfalls is Kulem. As per myths, Dudhsagar was a sojourn of a princess who used to drink sweetened milk from a golden jug after she took a bath. One day, she spotted a prince watching her while she drank the milk. She poured the milk to form a curtain to hide her modesty.
Dudhsagar Waterfalls (sea of milk) is something you can’t miss out from your wishlist. Dudhsagar has always attracted trekkers and hippies. We call out to all adventure lovers to explore the Unexplored Dudhsagar which is only accessible in winters and summers. Have you ever thought of adventurous offroading by 4*4 gypsy in the dense forest rashing through streams and rivers ? How it would feel to swim, float in the ice chilled pond ? ! So put on your life jacket and jump in to the crystal clear pond of Dudhsagar !
Main Attractions : Beautiful Dudhsagar Waterfalls | Off roading ride till waterfall | Jump into the waterfall with life jacket (don’t worry about swimming)
Batch 01 : 07th-08th January 2017
Batch 02 : 21st-22nd January 2017
Category : Trekking
Level : Easy
Duration : 1 Night/2 Days
Day 1 (Saturday) :
Travellers from Mumbai and Pune for Dudhsagar Trek are suppose to join us at 03:30 pm outside the Cloak room (Pune Juction). We will have a small round of introduction. After that board the below mentioned train:
Halt Time (In Minutes)
Day 2 (Sunday) :
Reach Kulem by 5:35 am, a beautiful Portugese Village. Enter the typical border village of Goa and check in to “Uncle Paity’s Farm house” . Rest and Freshen Up. Have breakfast and gear uprest and freshnup have a breakfast and will move towards jump Into dudhsagar waterfall and come back to resort after lots of swimming delcious konkani food Fish and chicken is waiting for you. Back to Mumbai vai Madgaon.
Day 3 (Monday) :
Reach Mumbai/Pune in the morning by 07:00 am. The tour ends here with lot of pleasant memories of Dudhsagar Falls.
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)
Tour Cost : Rs.3,850/- per person
For Registered Members : Rs.3,750/-per member
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only), click here
Note*The above tour cost is applicable including GST by 4.50%. The tour cost might increase at last minute if there is any changes made in tax structure by Government.
- Sleeper Class tickets from Pune-Kulem- Madgaon– Mumbai/Pune
- Kulem To Madgaon general tickets
- Dudhsagar Jungle entry tickets
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on Day 2 (Sunday)
- Expertise and guide charges
- All applicable taxes
- Food on train (Saturday)
- Any other expenses of Personal nature
- Train tickets from Mumbai-Pune
You need to deposit the tour cost of Rs.3,850/- per person in following account:
NAME : GO TRAVELLISM PVT LTD
BANK : ICICI BANK
ACCOUNT : CURRENT AC
AC NO. 623805030086
BRANCH : MULUND (W)
IFSC CODE : ICIC0006238
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the whole tour cost :
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to Carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, face wash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffel bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rain wear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bed sheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
1. Alcohol and smoking is strictly disallowed on treks. If found, trekking under influence of drugs or drinks you’ll be barred from the trek. And our responsibility ceases with you.
2. Littering is strictly not allowed on treks. Do not leave empty plastic bottles, biscuit or chocolate wrappers behind. We have to carry our own garbage/leftovers back to the city.
3. Wear proper loose fitting clothes no jeans pants allowed. Try and wear full sleeve top and long bottoms or pants. Will spare you from mosquitoes, insect bites or thorny bushes (your choice).
4. Talk to the native villagers gently and give respect to them. Cause we are their guests.
5. Do not carry lots of cash, gold or any valuables. We are not responsible for the loss.
For Registrations mail us at email@example.com
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh