Thrill of the Pouring Water…!
About Dodhani Waterfall Rappelling :
Dodhani waterfall is located at the base of Matheran hills and is easily accessible from Panvel by road. Rappelling or Abseiling is a technique used for controlled descending down from a rock patch or slope. The main equipment used are high quality ropes, descender, seat harness along with gloves and helmet for safety.
This technique has been absorbed by our adventure experts to create a happening recreational adventure activity wherein we will descend down on a rope that too under the refreshing flow of water via waterfalls, under the safety and security of experts.
Come and enjoy the thrill of this happening recreational adventure sport this monsoon.
SHORT INFO & DATES
Outing Dates :
Batch 01 : 7th July 2018
Batch 02 : 8th July 2018
Batch 03 : 21st July 2018
Batch 04 : 22nd July 2018
Batch 05 : 28th July 2018
Batch 06 : 29th July 2018
Batch 07 : 11th August 2018 (Waterfall Rappelling Only)
Batch 08 : 12th August 2018 (Waterfall Rappelling Only)
Category : Adventure
Level : Easy
Height of the waterfall : 70-75 feet
Weight Limit of the traveller : 35 kgs – 95 kgs
Duration : 1 Day
Early Morning arrival at Panvel St. Stand- Platform No. 4, under the flyover by 07:30 am. Further proceed towards Dodhani Waterfall by local transport (ST Bus)
Breakfast and Introduction session at base village and start a small trek towards the waterfall (one & half hours trek). Instruction session at waterfall and start the rappelling activity (09:30 am). Enjoy the thrill of Dodhani waterfall throughout the day with an amazing rappelling under the expert’s guidance.
Evening departs to Panvel and then further proceed towards Mumbai
Tour concludes with Happy Memories 😀
Only Rappelling : Rs.1000/- per person + Tax as applicable *
Zipline Activity : Rs.800/- per person + Tax as applicable *
Combo Batches : Rs.1,400/- per person + Tax as applicable *
For Lifetime Members for Rappelling or Ziplining : Rs.50/- discount per member
For Lifetime Members for Combo Activity : Rs.100/- discount per member
* – Refer to Cancellation & Refund Policy before booking
For Lifetime Member taxes will be applicable on discounted prices
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only) , click here
- Transportation from Panvel and back by local transport
- Breakfast and evening refreshment
- Rappelling activity charges
- Expertise and guide charges
- Lunch for the Day
- Tax as applicable
- Anythings other then above mentioned inclusions
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- All cancellations must be intimated to our head office on phone followed by a written confirmation via email. Telephonic cancellation will not be accepted as ‘Cancellation Request’.
- For Long (3-Days & 2-Nights and More) Tour/Event/Activity like Special Tour, Backpacking, etc.)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 25% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if you’ve booked within the last 15 days of Tour
- For Trekking/Cycling/Camping/Ecotours (2-Days & 1-Night and Less) Activity
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 7 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if you’ve booked within the last 7 days.
- For Wildlife Tours (7-Days, 5 Days & 1 Nights and Less) Tour / Expedition / Trail
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 90 days of Tour/Event/Activity 80% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 60 days of Tour/Event/Activity 60% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 40% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 20% of total price will be refunded
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 14 days or less of Tour/Event/Activity No refund will be provided.
- Refund amount will be initiated after deducting upto 2.5% of the refund amount. The applicable refund will be settled within 7 to 10 business days, after the cancellation request is approved by GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED.
- If Entire Tour/Event/Activity cancelled by GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED, then refund will be processed within 7 to 10 business days of informing to the customer about cancellation of Tour/Event/Activity.
- No refund will be provided, if customer claim any kind of refund after 30 days of services provided.
Please Note :
- Amount will be refunded through Electronic Transfer or by the card (Debit/Credit)
- Refund of amount will initiate after deducting the applicable cancellation Charges and service charge and both will be settled within 7 to 10 days of the day of cancellation request approved by GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED.
THINGS TO CARRY
Id Proof Compulsory- (Aadhar / Pan Card / DL)
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
1. Who can attempt the adventure activities ?
Anyone who is physically fit can participate in adventure activities. We’ve participants with all ranging from 6 years to 45 years old.
2. Where should I trek / adventure ? And with whom should I register ?
You can participate to any activity near your current residing town. There are many groups who conduct such activities. Speak to your friend or their friends who can always suggest you whom to register with. They can suggest you websites or provide you the contact of leaders with whom they have being before.
3. What are the basic requirement for adventure activities?
Some activities are strenuous and strictly not for novices. As an amateur traveller, you may feel nervous as to what you should do and what you should not during events. Just follow the simple basic instructions or tips given by the tour leaders, while on events.
Get your medical check-up done before planning an adventure trip, just in case you have any previous medical or injury history. During an event, many suffer from cold, cough, stomach upset, dizziness, headaches or vertigo etc. It is your foremost responsibility to inform the tour leader if you have any medical issues.
4. How to choose an adventure activity ?
If you are a beginner, choose and easy level activity. You should not go for the tough/difficult level activities as they are generally meant for the experts. Choosing an easy level event first will give you experience & you’ll enjoy the thrill. A difficult level activity might ruin your experience. In case of any doubt call the office for more info and speak to an expert / division head.
5. What to carry in a backpack ?
Carry only bare essentials. An extra pair of clothes, some energy bars or protein snacks, your first aid kit and personal medication, personal hygiene products, towel or napkin, extra clothing such as Jackets (according to season).
6. What should we wear ?
Clothing should be according to season. Always wear long pants, and full sleeves clothes, they protect you from sunburn in summer, from cold in winter & Dri-fit clothing in rainy season.
7. What type of footwear ?
Choosing the right footwear is important for any outing. For any outdoor event we prefer proper trekking shoes. Try to get high ankle shoe if possible. Always buy a shoe size 1 number extra from your normal size (if size 6 fits tightly buy size 7). When buying shoes try them in the shop, check if they are comfortable and your toe can move in freely after wearing socks. Check brands like Action, Quechua, Merrell Salomon, Adidas.
8. What type of Backpack ?
Backpack is the most essential part of any outing. A normal 20 litre or 30 litre backpack is good for normal day outing. 30 litre or 40 litre backpack for overnight or 2 day outing. 50 litre backpack to carry 2-3 days outings loaded to carry extra essentials.
9. What food to carry ?
Carry homemade food, dry snacks, some mix dry fruits, dates, glucose powder, water 2 litre is enough for a days outing. Carry food according to your outing.
For More Details, Mail Us – email@example.com Or Call us – 08692055777 / 08692086927
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh