About Countryside Cycle Ride :
Enjoy your weekend pedaling through some outstanding great green trail across small villages and fields on Ambivali -Peth route, followed by leisure walk to a beautiful waterfall and experience of yummy local food in a Native village with Mumbai Travellers. There’s no better way than to spend your day cycling in Monsoon along the country side of Maharashtra garnished with opportunity to socialize in a friendly environment where you’ll meet other, like-minded cycling Mumbaikar.
Batch Dates – TBA
- Bicycle ride
- Short Trail walk
- Simple Homely delicious food
SHORT INFORMATIONCategory : CyclingLevel : MediumCycling Distance : 60 Kms ApproxTrail walk : 10 MinsDuration : 01 Day
– Board early morning CST to Karjat Train.
– Meet our Cycling expert at Karjat Railway station 08:00 am (Sharp).
– Morning breakfast
– Introduction and brief information about cycle, do’s and Don’ts during ride.
– Cycle and Helmet Allocation followed cycle comfort check by Riders
– Ride begins and reach base village
– Small trail (10 Minutes approx) to reach beautiful waterfall / dam followed by some fun filled activity.
– Pedaling soon pays off at Ambivali village with local lunch, refreshment and some leisure time to explore the village or rest.
– Suitably refreshed, pedal back to Karjat by 05:00 pm
– Tour Concludes with Happy cycling Memories 🙂
Tour Price : Rs.1,950/-per person+Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Members : Rs.1,900/- per member +Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only) , click here
1. Cycle Rental
3. Reflector Jackets
4. Bottle of Water
5. Morning breakfast, Lunch and Evening Refreshments
6. Mechanic will be provided along utility vehicle
8. Expertise Charges
2.Anything not mentioned in inclusions
3.Any personal expenses (Mineral water/Softdrinks/Snacks etc)
THINGS TO CARRY
Wear Shorts / Track Pants and T – Shirt for the tour
Water Bottle (2 Litre) Must
Dry Food (snacks) and Chocolates
Personal Medicines/ First Aid Kit
Poncho / Wind cheater / Rain cover
Sturdy Sport shoes
Electral powder / Glucon D /Tang Must
Sunscreen and Goggle
Rugsack to carry all this thing
Important Tips for Cycling Tour :
- Do not carry heavy luggage while travelling. It burns your energy and takes the fun away.
- The best way to distress is by involving into various activities in the itinerary.
- Do not use abusive language or play loud music. By doing this you will only loose respect and get divided from the locals.
- Talk to your local coordinator who will accompany you in all activities in case of any discomfort.
In case you are curious to try something please do so but with permission of your coordinator only.
- Mumbai Travellers will not be responsible for any physical harm during the activity. If you follow the instruction of the coordinator chances of getting hurt remain rare.
- Carry desired medicines. In case of any allergy, please inform the coordinator to take care of your stay.
For More FAQs, please visit this link : https://www.mumbaitravellers.in/faq/
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh