One State, Many World !!
About the Road Trip to Coastal Karnataka :
Karnataka is blessed with the Mysterious Western Ghats, Majestic Waterfalls, Mythological wonders or the Endless Coastal range. Name it and Karnataka has got it all !! The mesmerizing coastal range of Karnataka tagging along the endless Arabian sea is one thing you cannot miss it from your bucketlist. Witnessing the Malpe Beach near Udupi, a small Island (also known as Coconut island) which was the first land of India where Vasco Da Gama set his foot when he first arrived India.
The Road trip from the beautiful Udupi to Marvanthe which is well known for the panoramic view of Arabian Sea at one side and Suparnika River at other ! After the crazy road trip, why not to take a holy visit to Second largest Shiva Statue in India. How one can forget Yana Caves, the formation of 02 coupled limestone caves (Mohini & Bhairavaweshwar), nestled in the deep forest at Uttara Kannada offers a small trek to the Yana Caves covered with lush greenery is indeed a treat to eyes. From Witnessing countless beaches at Gokarna (backpacker’s paradise) to having local cuisine, the Gokarna culture is something you cannot refuse to taste. So, why not to explore this one in kind experience of Coastal Karnataka with Mumbai Travellers !
SHORT INFO & DATES
Outing Date : 30th December-01st January 2019
Category : Eco-Tour
Duration : 2 Nights / 03 Days
Train Suggestions :
Onwards Journey : Mangalore Express (12133) : Mumbai (10:00 pm) to Udupi (11:10 am)
Return Journey : Matsyagandha Express (12160) : Gokarna (05:00 pm) to Mumbai (06:35 am)
1. Kapu Beach with lighthouse & Malpe Beach
2. Maravanthe Beach-well known for the panoramic view of Arabian Sea at one side and Suparnika River at other
3. Murudeshwar – largest Shiva Statue in India
4. Yana Caves-02 coupled limestone caves (Mohini & Bhairavaweshwar)
5. Beach Hopping at Gokarna-backpacker’s paradise
6. Locally famous food like Udupi Thali, Coastal Sea food of Karnataka, Fish Curries etc.
Day 00 : 29th December 2018
Leave from CST by 10:00 pm to Udupi by Mangalore Express
Day 01 : 30th December 2018 (Udupi- Kapu Beach-Malpe)
Reach at Udupi by 10:00 pm. Have a small introduction and briefing session. Have the delicious Udupi Thali for lunch and freshen up. Get ready to explore the first coast line of Karnataka tour. Explore Kapu Beach. Relax watching the sound of waves crashing against the shore. Enjoy the sparkling water at Kapu beach watching the golden sun setting at other side of the beach. Back to Malpe beach.
Overnight stay at Malpe on sharing basis.
Day 02 : 31st December 2018 (Maravanthe-Murudeshwar-Yana & Gokarna-180 kms)
The Day dedicated to explore the beautiful varieties of Nature. A journey exploring Maravanthe-Murudeshwar-Yana & Gokarna. A road-trip through NH 66 witnessing the endless Arabian sea at one side and Suparnika River at other side is that one unforgettable experience of the trip!!
Capture a glimpse of the 123 ft of Shiva Statue and divine temple on the shore side of boundless Murudeshwar beach.
Continue the journey to the Yana Caves and. Explore the gigantic Yana caves and witness the beautiful lush view from the top. Experience the sacred parikrama of caves and know the mythology story of both Mohini-Bhairaveshwara Shikhara. Descend back to the base.
Proceed to backpacker’s paradise-Gokarna. Late evening arrival & New Year Celebration. Enjoy dinner and lights off for the Day !!
(The distance covered within sight seeings are long and time consuming & as we are travelling through the outskirts of Karnataka the lunch served will be too basic)
Day 03 – 01st January 2019 (Gokarna, Kudle & Om Beach )
The first day of the 2019 and most amazing travel day of the tour. A day dedicated to hop in countless beaches and Temple of Gokarna. Explore Gokarna beach, Kudle Beach and Om Beach. Have refreshment and return journey from Gokarna Railway station to Mumbai.
Next Morning – 02nd January 2019 : Early morning arrival at Mumbai by 06:30 am
*Note : There might be alteration in the itinerary as per the situation.
Tour Price : Rs.8,699/-per person+Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Members : Rs.8,399/- per member+Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only) , click here
- Accommodation on sharing basis
- A/C Transportation from Udupi railway station to Gokarna railway station
- Sightseeing and inner transfers
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on tour
- Entry tickets, permissions and guide wherever necessary
- Tax as applicable
- Any Transfers & meals till Udupi and back from Gokarna
- Meals on train journey & lunch in Gokarna?(We want you to try out local Cuisines & not restricted to particular restaurant, cafe)
- Personal expenses or orders like meals, aerated drinks, mineral water or snacks etc
- Any other thing then mentioned inclusions
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded.?
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 25% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if youve booked within the last 15 days of Tour
Note :Book your seats well in advance to get confirmed train tickets.You may get in touch with us for assistance regarding the train tickets booking, we will be happy to help you !
THINGS TO CARRY
ID Proof (Pan card/Driving License)
1. Extra Pair of Clothes
2. Winter / Rain / Summer Wear (In case of Rain or Chilling Climate)
3. Torch and extra cell-Must
4. Sanitary Kit and Energy Drinks
5. Personal Medicines or First Aid Kit
6. Dry Snacks and Water bottle
7. Cap, goggle, sun screen etc….
8. Sport shoes or Good quality Floaters
9. Camera / Binocular (Optional)
10. Rugsack to carry all this thing. (No handbags or jholas)
- How to reach there Can you book train tickets for us
-All those destinations we are exploring above lies on coastal range of Karnataka. You need to book train tickets from concerned destination to Udupi and back as per mentioned suggestion in itinerary. You may get in touch with us for assistance regarding the train booking, we will be happy to help you !
- How Far are all destination from each other and how we will be travelling with our bags
-We are covering overall 300 kms throughout the tour. As we will be having private and public transportation, you do not need to carry bags while sightseeing as you may keep the luggage in vehicle or homestay.
- Is children or senior citizen can join this ecotour
-Ecotours are open for all age group. Infants are not allowed on outdoor trips for health concern.
- How many people will be their in one batch
-Normally, our batch size for Coastal Karnataka Tour is 10-20 travellers and registration are open on first come first serve basis.
- Can I get accommodation on twin sharing basis
-The fun of travelling in groups is sharing of rooms. We recommend that you share the room with fellow travellers for better bonding and understanding. Somehow, if you wish to have a separate room anyway, that can be possible for additional amount depending upon the accommodation.
- What is Child Policy
-If child needs extra seat in vehicle, extra bed and extra meals then the child will be considered as an adult. If not, then child will be exempted from tour cost and can travel free of cost.
- What is best season to Explore Coastal Karnataka Tour
-Karnataka can be explored throughout the year. Being a coastal tour, the best season to explore is post monsoon.
- When will I get tour details of Coastal Karnataka tour after registration
-Usually, the final tour details like things to carry, leaders contact details, meeting details and Dos & Donts will be send on email 4-5 days prior to the trip.
- Can I pay on spot
-Travel Cashless ! Why to carry cash when we have multiple payment options like internet banking, cheque deposit or PayTm !
- How to reach there Can you book train tickets for us
unique journeysunique people
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh