Park Your Vehicle and Start Cycling !!
About the Breakfast Cycle Ride :
Early morning breakfast ride at South Bombay !! Every time I decide to wake up early in the morning and go for cycling around city. Places like Worli Sea face, Bandra Bandstand, Shivaji park, Nariman point, Gateway of India and many more have their own charm in the early hours before the busy traffic takes it pace in Mumbai ! But it takes a lot to wake up from your cozy bed and warm blankets on Sundays for fitness ! So, Mumbai Travellers brings such a morning cycle ride enjoying morning breeze riding along the coastal Mumbai with bunch of fellow travellers. We welcome all cycle lovers to be part of this chapter covering the beautiful places of Mumbai.
Batch 01 : 18th December 2016
Batch 02 : 22nd January 2017
Batch 03 : 05th February 2017
Batch 04 : 19th February 2017
Batch 05 : 05th March 2017
Batch 06 : 19th March 2017
Batch 07 : 02nd April 2017
Batch 08 : 16th April 2017
Batch 09 : 30th April 2017
Batch 10 : 14th May 2017
Batch 11 : 28th May 2017
Category : Cycling
Level : Easy
Duration : Half Day
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE RIDE
1. Maska Bun / Kheema pav at Olympus
2. Empty South Bombay roads
3. Lots fun while riding
Our Journey will start from “MAD OVER DONUTS” COLABA CAUSWAY at 6.30am. Our breakfast ride will start at 7.15 am after cycles are distributed. South Mumbai is also famous for its iconic buildings and establishments. We can see cricket matches in most of the by lanes. People walking and jogging along the Marine Drive also known as Queen’s Necklace. Breakfast will be at Olympia restaurant after ride is over. Olympia restaurant which is well known for its old charm and they serve Yummy Bun Muska and Kheema Pav and Bread Omlet, there are various options for vegetarians also. Our ride will end by around 10:00 am after exploring
-Gateway of India
-BMC HQ building
-Flora Fountain/Hutatma Chauk
Tour Cost : Rs.650 /- per person
For Lifetime Members : Rs.600/- per member
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only), click here
Note * The above tour cost is applicable including GST by 4.50%. The tour cost might increase at last minute if there is any changes made in tax structure by Government.
1. Morning breakfast
2. Cycle on Rental basis
4. Expertise Charges
For booking you need to deposit Rs.650/- per person in the following Account:
NAME : GO TRAVELLISM PVT.LTD.
BANK : ICICI BANK
ACCOUNT : CURRENT AC
AC NO. 623805030086
BRANCH : MULUND (W)
IFSC CODE : ICIC0006238
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the whole tour cost :
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Wear Shorts / Track Pants and T – Shirt for the tour
- Water Bottle (2 Litre) Must
- Dry Food (snacks) and Chocolates
- Personal Medicines/ First Aid Kit
- Poncho / Wind cheater / Rain cover
- Sturdy Sport shoes
- Electral powder / Glucon D /Tang Must
- Camera (Optional)
- Sunscreen and Goggle
- Rugsack to carry all this thing
Important Tips for Cycling Tour :
- Do not carry heavy luggage while travelling. It burns your energy and takes the fun away.
- The best way to distress is by involving into various activities in the itinerary.
- Do not use abusive language or play loud music. By doing this you will only loose respect and get divided from the locals.
- Talk to your local coordinator who will accompany you in all activities in case of any discomfort.
- In case you are curious to try something please do so but with permission of your coordinator only.
- Mumbai Travellers will not be responsible for any physical harm during the activity. If you follow the instruction of the coordinator chances of getting hurt remain rare.
- Carry desired medicines. In case of any allergy, please inform the coordinator to take care of your stay.
For More FAQs, please visit this link : https://www.mumbaitravellers.in/faq/
For Registrations mail us at email@example.com
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh