Park Your Vehicle and Start Cycling !!!
About the Breakfast Cycle Trail :
Did you ever wonder what Mumbai looks like on a sleepy Sunday morning? Imagine passing by boundless roads with lanes and by lanes of solitude that provide the perfect set-up for those photography shots you always wanted but could not manage because of huge crowds. Picture seeing those regal buildings of old Colaba undisturbed by a single footfall. Truly a rare sight indeed!
Come and join Mumbai Travellers on an exciting early morning cycle tour of South Mumbai and witness a side of the city before it stirs from slumber. From sharing exciting stories, to making new friends, the breakfast cycle ride seeks to see the city through different eyes. Feel revved up at the start of the day as you test your endurance and revisit historical places filled with nostalgia. Come be a part of this trip and create memories that will beckon you for more.
SHORT INFO & DATES
It’s a total 15 kms ride which start from Colaba at 7 am in the morning and will end at till 10.00 am. Our ultimate aim to have yummy and delicious breakfast at the restaurant in south Mumbai like Olympia who serve best “Kheema Pav”.
Category : Cycling
Level : Easy
Age Limit : 18 years and above
Duration : Half Day
Batch 01 : 06th January 2019
Batch 02 : 20th January 2019
Batch 03 : 27th January 2019
Batch 04 : 10th February 2019
Batch 05 : 17th February 2019
Batch 06 : 24th February 2019
Batch 07 : 03rd March 2019
Batch 08 : 10th March 2019
Batch 09 : 24th March 2019
Batch 10 : 31st March 2019
Batch 11 : 07th April 2019
Batch 12 : 14th April 2019
Batch 13 : 21st April 2019
Batch 14 : 28th April 2019
Batch 15 : 05th May 2019
Batch 16 : 12th May 2019
Batch 17 : 19th May 2019
Batch 18 : 26th May 2019
Batch 19 : 02nd June 2019
Batch 20 : 09th June 2019
Batch 21 : 16th June 2019
Batch 22 : 30th June 2019
1. Bun Maska / Kheema Pav at Olympia
2. Empty South Bombay roads
3. Lots of fun while riding
The journey begins at 06:45 am at Theobroma, Cusrow Baug, Colaba Causeway, Colaba. Cycles will be provided for all participants. The journey is an educative, interactive, and fun experience. Participants are narrated stories of heritage structures, important historical events in the area and are encouraged to share their own experiences and knowledge.
The ride concludes with a sumptuous breakfast at the famed Olympia Coffee House and Madras Cafe in Colaba with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options made available for participants.
Gateway of India
This historic landmark of Mumbai was completed in 1924. Overlooking the Arabian Sea, no Mumbai selfie is complete without a visit to this majestic gateway.
One of the most iconic landmarks of Mumbai, this 5-star hotel is a heritage structure. Having first opened its gates to guests in 1903, the Taj is synonymous with luxury and fine living at its best.
One of the city’s oldest libraries, the Asiatic Library was founded back in 1830. It is a treasure trove of ancient manuscripts some of which are written in Prakrit, Sanskrit, and Persian.
Named after British journalist Benjamin Horniman who supported the Indian freedom struggle, the area is an art and culture hub of Mumbai city.
The endpoint of South Mumbai, Nariman Point is a popular hangout for college students and families on a walk post dinner. A beautiful sea facing promenade, the beauty of the city can be seen from the views of the coastline here.
Flora Fountain/Hutatma Chowk
This heritage structure dates back to 1864 and was named after the Roman goddess Flora. One of the most noted landmarks in the south side of the city.
A popular hotspot in South Mumbai, Churchgate has a splattering of restaurants, shopping centres, and pubs to suit every taste and budget.
A concrete C-shaped boulevard, Marine Drive is a much sought-after landmark facing the Arabian Sea. The magic of the location lies in an aerial view of the locale: the lights resemble a string of pearls thus earning it the moniker Queens Necklace.
A famous beach that is a popular hangout among locals and tourists alike. Numerous stalls offer an array of mouth-watering snacks and beverages.
Tour Price : Rs.750 /- per person + Tax as applicable *
For Lifetime Members : Rs.700/- per member + Tax as applicable *
* – Refer to Cancellation & Refund Policy before booking
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only), click here
Age Limit : 18 years and above
1. Morning breakfast
2. Cycle on Rental basis
4. Expertise Charges
Disclaimer for Monsoon Rides between June 2018 to September 2018 : In case of heavy rains, we may cancel the ride. The final decision of whether to conduct or cancel the ride rests with Mumbai Travellers. No arguments or complaints will be entertained in this regards. If we cancel the ride, Refund will be provided to the registered participants.
Only transaction charges of Rs. 20/- will be deducted from the paid amount.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- All cancellations must be intimated to our head office on phone followed by a written confirmation via email. Telephonic cancellation will not be accepted as ‘Cancellation Request’.
- For Long (3-Days & 2-Nights and More) Tour/Event/Activity like Special Tour, Backpacking, etc.)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 25% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if you’ve booked within the last 15 days of Tour
- For Trekking/Cycling/Camping/Ecotours (2-Days & 1-Night and Less) Activity
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 7 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if you’ve booked within the last 7 days.
- For Wildlife Tours (7-Days, 5 Days & 1 Nights and Less) Tour / Expedition / Trail
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 90 days of Tour/Event/Activity 80% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 60 days of Tour/Event/Activity 60% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 40% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 20% of total price will be refunded
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 14 days or less of Tour/Event/Activity No refund will be provided.
- Refund amount will be initiated after deducting upto 2.5% of the refund amount. The applicable refund will be settled within 7 to 10 business days, after the cancellation request is approved by GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED.
- If Entire Tour/Event/Activity cancelled by GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED, then refund will be processed within 7 to 10 business days of informing to the customer about cancellation of Tour/Event/Activity.
- No refund will be provided, if customer claim any kind of refund after 30 days of services provided.
Please Note :
- Amount will be refunded through Electronic Transfer or by the card (Debit/Credit)
- Refund of amount will initiate after deducting the applicable cancellation Charges and service charge and both will be settled within 7 to 10 days of the day of cancellation request approved by GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Wear Shorts / Track Pants and T-shirt for the tour
- Water Bottle (2 Litre) Must
- Dry Food (snacks) and Chocolates
- Personal Medicines/ First Aid Kit
- Poncho / Wind cheater / Rain cover
- Sturdy Sport shoes
- Electral powder / Glucon D /Tang Must
- Camera (Optional)
- Sunscreen and Sunglasses
- Rucksack to carry all this things
Important Tips for Cycling Tour:
- Do not carry heavy luggage while travelling. It burns your energy and takes the fun away.
- The best way to de-stress is by involving in various activities provided in the itinerary.
- Do not use abusive language or play loud music. By doing this you will only lose respect and get divided from the locals.
- Talk to your local coordinator who will accompany you in all activities in case of any discomfort.
- In case you are curious to try something please do so but with the permission of your coordinator only.
- Mumbai Travellers will not be responsible for any physical harm during the activity. If you follow the instruction of the coordinator chances of getting hurt to remain rare.
- Carry desired medicines. In case of any allergy, please inform the coordinator to take care of your stay.
- Do we have to get our own cycle ?
No, we provide you the cycles. Since the price includes the cycle rent. Our cycles are all good quality branded cycles.
- Are cycles geared or non geared ?
It depends on route but mostly mixture of geared and non-geared cycles
- What if we want back out from ride ?
Normally people dont back out from these ride but in case of injury you can seat inside the utility vehicle(for long range countryside rides). In case of Midnight cycling we dont provide utility vehicle. Our Leaders will arrange Taxi to drop Cycles on starting point, the whole expenses of dropping cycles will be occurred by rider him/herself.
- Whats the riding distance (in kms)?
All the rides which we arrange in City and outdoor are between 20 Kms and 60 Kms.
- What we will get in refreshment/snacks ?
Energy Drink + Sandwich (Veg) + Water bottle (500 ml). (Only in Midnight Rides)
- Is Jain food available ?
Sorry its not possible.
- Is there any washroom facility ?
During the ride there will be one halt for washroom in city rides, in case of outdoor ride there will be washroom at starting and ending point.
- What do weve to carry during rides ?
Small backpack which can easily accommodated on your back or cycle.
- Can I get cycle for my height ?
Seat height is adjustable and the same can be adjusted before the ride.
- Is there any group discount?
Group Discount is applicable Minimum booking of 5 and above. Please call us during working hours (10:00 am – 7: 00 pm – Mon-Fri)
- Is this ride is difficult ? Will I able to do this ?
All the city rides are of easy level and anyone can do it. But there are few outdoor rides where you will need to have cycling practice, good stamina and endurance.
- Do we have to get our own cycle ?
For More Details, Mail Us – firstname.lastname@example.org Or Call us – 08692055777 / 08692086927
unique journeysunique people
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh