Park Your Vehicle and Start Cycling !!
About the Breakfast Cycle Trail :
Early morning breakfast ride at South Bombay !! Every time I decide to wake up early in the morning and go for cycling around city. Places like Worli Sea face, Bandra Bandstand, Shivaji park, Nariman point, Gateway of India and many more have their own charm in the early hours before the busy traffic takes it pace in Mumbai ! But it takes a lot to wake up from your cozy bed and warm blankets on Sundays for fitness ! So, Mumbai Travellers brings such a morning cycle ride enjoying morning breeze riding along the coastal Mumbai with bunch of fellow travellers. We welcome all cycle lovers to be part of this chapter covering the beautiful places of Mumbai.
SHORT INFO & DATES
It’s a total 15 kms ride which start from Colaba at 6.30 in the morning and will end at till 10.00 am. Our ultimate aim to have yummy and delicious breakfast at restaurant in south Mumbai like Olympia who serve best ” Kheema Pav”.
Category : Cycling
Level : Easy
Duration : Half Day
Outing Dates :
Batch 01 : 03rd September 2017
Batch 02 : 17th September 2017
Batch 03 : 24th September 2017
Batch 04 : 08th October 2017
Batch 05 : 15th October 2017
Batch 06 : 22nd October 2017
Batch 07 : 29th October 2017
Batch 08 : 05th November 2017
Batch 09 : 12th November 2017
Batch 10 : 19th November 2017
Batch 11 : 26th November 2017
Batch 12 : 03rd December 2017
Batch 13 : 10th December 2017
Batch 14 : 17th December 2017
Batch 15 : 24th December 2017
1. Bun Maska / Kheema Pav at Olympia
2. Empty South Bombay roads
3. Lots fun while riding
Our Journey will start from “MAD OVER DONUTS” COLABA CAUSWAY at 6.30am. Our breakfast ride will start at 7.15 am after cycles are distributed. South Mumbai is also famous for its iconic buildings and establishments. We can see cricket matches in most of the by lanes. People walking and jogging along the Marine Drive also known as Queen’s Necklace. Breakfast will be at Olympia restaurant after ride is over. Olympia restaurant which is well known for its old charm and they serve Yummy Bun Maska and Kheema Pav and Bread Omlet, there are various options for vegetarians also. Our ride will end by around 10:00 am after exploring
-Gateway of India
-Flora Fountain/Hutatma Chowk
Tour Price : Rs.750 /- per person+Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Members : Rs.700/- per member+Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only), click here
1. Morning breakfast
2. Cycle on Rental basis
4. Expertise Charges
Disclaimer for Monsoon Rides between June to August 2017 : In case of heavy rains, we may cancel the ride. The final decision of whether to conduct or cancel the ride rests with Mumbai Travellers. No arguments or complaints will be entertained in this regards. If we cancel the ride, Refund will be provided to the registered participants.
Only transaction charges of Rs. 50/- will be deducted from the paid amount.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Wear Shorts / Track Pants and T – Shirt for the tour
- Water Bottle (2 Litre) Must
- Dry Food (snacks) and Chocolates
- Personal Medicines/ First Aid Kit
- Poncho / Wind cheater / Rain cover
- Sturdy Sport shoes
- Electral powder / Glucon D /Tang Must
- Camera (Optional)
- Sunscreen and Goggle
- Rucksack to carry all this things
Important Tips for Cycling Tour :
- Do not carry heavy luggage while travelling. It burns your energy and takes the fun away.
- The best way to distress is by involving into various activities in the itinerary.
- Do not use abusive language or play loud music. By doing this you will only loose respect and get divided from the locals.
- Talk to your local coordinator who will accompany you in all activities in case of any discomfort.
- In case you are curious to try something please do so but with permission of your coordinator only.
- Mumbai Travellers will not be responsible for any physical harm during the activity. If you follow the instruction of the coordinator chances of getting hurt remain rare.
- Carry desired medicines. In case of any allergy, please inform the coordinator to take care of your stay.
- Do we have to get our own cycle ?
No, we provide you the cycles. Since the price includes the cycle rent. Our cycles are all good quality branded cycles.
- Are cycles geared or non geared ?
It depends on route but mostly mixture of geared and non-geared cycles
- What if we want back out from ride ?
Normally people don’t back out from these ride but in case of injury you can seat inside the utility vehicle(for long range countryside rides). In case of Midnight cycling we don’t provide utility vehicle. Our Leaders will arrange Taxi to drop Cycles on starting point, the whole expenses of dropping cycles will be occurred by rider him/herself.
- What’s the riding distance (in kms)?
All the rides which we arrange in City and outdoor are between 20 Kms and 60 Kms.
- What we will get in refreshment/snacks ?
Energy Drink + Sandwich (Veg) + Water bottle (500 ml).
- Is Jain food available ?
Sorry it’s not possible.
- Is there any washroom facility ?
During the ride there will be one halt for washroom in city rides, in case of outdoor ride there will be washroom at starting and ending point.
- What do we’ve to carry during rides ?
Small backpack which can easily accommodated on your back or cycle.
- Can I get cycle for my height ?
Seat height is adjustable and the same can be adjusted before the ride.
- Is there any group discount?
Group Discount is applicable Minimum booking of 5 and above. Please call us during working hours (10:30 am – 7: 30 pm – Mon-Fri)
- Is this ride is difficult ? Will I able to do this ?
All the city rides are of easy level and anyone can do it. But there are few outdoor rides where you will need to have cycling practice, good stamina and endurance.
- Do we have to get our own cycle ?
For More details, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org Or 08652370001 / 09869129901 / 08692086927
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh