Park Your Vehicle and Start Cycling !!
About the Breakfast Cycle Trail :
Early morning breakfast ride at South Bombay !! Every time I decide to wake up early in the morning and go for cycling around city. Places like Worli Sea face, Bandra Bandstand, Shivaji park, Nariman point, Gateway of India and many more have their own charm in the early hours before the busy traffic takes it pace in Mumbai ! But it takes a lot to wake up from your cozy bed and warm blankets on Sundays for fitness ! So, Mumbai Travellers brings such a morning cycle ride enjoying morning breeze riding along the coastal Mumbai with bunch of fellow travellers. We welcome all cycle lovers to be part of this chapter covering the beautiful places of Mumbai.
Batch 01 : 25th June 2017
Batch 02 : 02nd July 2017
Batch 03 : 09th July 2017
Batch 04 : 16th July 2017
Batch 05 : 30th July 2017
Batch 06 : 06th August 2017
Batch 07 : 20th August 2017
Category : Cycling
Level : Easy
Duration : Half Day
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE RIDE
1. Bun Maska / Kheema Pav at Olympus
2. Empty South Bombay roads
3. Lots fun while riding
Our Journey will start from “MAD OVER DONUTS” COLABA CAUSWAY at 6.30am. Our breakfast ride will start at 7.15 am after cycles are distributed. South Mumbai is also famous for its iconic buildings and establishments. We can see cricket matches in most of the by lanes. People walking and jogging along the Marine Drive also known as Queen’s Necklace. Breakfast will be at Olympia restaurant after ride is over. Olympia restaurant which is well known for its old charm and they serve Yummy Bun Maska and Kheema Pav and Bread Omlet, there are various options for vegetarians also. Our ride will end by around 10:00 am after exploring
-Gateway of India
-BMC HQ building
-Flora Fountain/Hutatma Chowk
Tour Price : Rs.650 /- per person+Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Members : Rs.600/- per member+Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only), click here
1. Morning breakfast
2. Cycle on Rental basis
4. Expertise Charges
Disclaimer for Monsoon Rides between June to August 2017 : In case of heavy rains, we may cancel the ride. The final decision of whether to conduct or cancel the ride rests with Mumbai Travellers. No arguments or complaints will be entertained in this regards. If we cancel the ride, Refund will be provided to the registered participants.
Only transaction charges of Rs. 50/- will be deducted from the paid amount.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Wear Shorts / Track Pants and T – Shirt for the tour
- Water Bottle (2 Litre) Must
- Dry Food (snacks) and Chocolates
- Personal Medicines/ First Aid Kit
- Poncho / Wind cheater / Rain cover
- Sturdy Sport shoes
- Electral powder / Glucon D /Tang Must
- Camera (Optional)
- Sunscreen and Goggle
- Rucksack to carry all this things
Important Tips for Cycling Tour :
- Do not carry heavy luggage while travelling. It burns your energy and takes the fun away.
- The best way to distress is by involving into various activities in the itinerary.
- Do not use abusive language or play loud music. By doing this you will only loose respect and get divided from the locals.
- Talk to your local coordinator who will accompany you in all activities in case of any discomfort.
- In case you are curious to try something please do so but with permission of your coordinator only.
- Mumbai Travellers will not be responsible for any physical harm during the activity. If you follow the instruction of the coordinator chances of getting hurt remain rare.
- Carry desired medicines. In case of any allergy, please inform the coordinator to take care of your stay.
For More FAQs, please visit this link : https://www.mumbaitravellers.in/faq/
For Registrations mail us at email@example.com OR Call us at 8692086927 / 8652370001 / 9869129901
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh