Explore the Paradise of Western Ghats !!
About the Bhandardara Offbeat Tour :
A small hill station in the heart of Western Ghats, Bhandardara is located in Ahmednagar district. The Wilson Dam (also known as Bhandardara dam) and Pristine Arthur Lake is nature gift to Bhandardara. Monsoon is the best freak out season to visit here to explore gushing and stunning view of the Majestic Waterfalls like Umbrella waterfall, Randha Waterfall and Nanhe Waterfall etc. The next worth visiting place is the Valley of Shadows-Sandhan Valley. Exploring Sandhan valley in monsoon is totally a different experience and like sweet cherry on the cake. Amruteshwar temple, an Hemadpanti style temple makes one speechless with its graceful carvings and the archaeological & mythological stories.
Batch 01 : 28th-29th July 2018
Category : EcoTours
Duration : 01 Night / 02 Days
Highlights of outing:
- Valley of Shadows-Sandhan Valley
- Mystic Kokankada Cliff and Reverse Waterfalls
- Amruteshwar Temple- Ratanwadi, the base village of Ratangad Fort has Amruteshwar temple, which dates back from Hemadpanti Era.
- Wilson Dam and Umbrella Waterfalls – Built in 1910 and is one of the oldest Dam in the country. Tourist can wander around in the garden, which is located at the base of the Dam.
- Randha Falls and Nanhe Waterfalls – The loud River Pravara descends down from a height of 170 ft. and turns itself into a beautiful waterfall.
- Mesmerizing view of the Pristine Arthur Lake
Day 01 (Saturday) :
Early morning depart from Dadar by 06:00 am and en-route pick up at Thane. Halt for breakfast. With introduction session, journey full of songs and games; reach Samrad by lunch time. Freshen-up and Lunch. Proceed to Valley of Shadows -Sandhan Valley. Enjoy a small trail to the mouth of valley and scenic monsoon view. Visit Kokankada, enjoy the Reverse waterfall. Freshen-up and have hot tea. Enroute visit Amruteshwar Temple (Small session on History) at Ratanwadi. Enjoy night session of games and fun in the chilling night. Lights off for the Sleep.
Day 02 (Sunday) :
Early morning wake up call. Freshen up and have breakfast. Proceed to Bhandardara Dam and Umbrella Waterfalls. Visit the sparkling water reservoir Arthur Lake and series of Waterfalls like Randha waterfalls and Nanhe waterfalls. Return back to Mumbai by evening. Tour concludes with the Happy Moments 🙂
*Note : There might be alteration in the itinerary as per the situation.
Tour Price : Rs.4,499/- per person + Taxes as applicable
For Lifetime Members : Rs.4,299/- per member + Taxes as applicable
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only) , click here
- Dadar to Dadar Transportation by Non-AC vehicle
- Accommodation on dormitory sharing basis
- Veg Meals during day (Non-Veg option available only for Dinner)
- All entry fees, sight-seeings and permit charges
- Boating Charges at Arthur Lake
- Expertise Charges
- All Applicable Taxes
- Anything other than mentioned above
Note : As it is totally eco-destination, there are very basic facility available and limited sources available for the accommodation. Mumbai Travellers are serving the best facility available at Bhandardara. They Stay is available on dormitory sharing basis
THINGS TO CARRY
ID Proof (Pan card/Driving License)
1. Extra Pair of Clothes
2. Winter / Rain / Summer Wear (In case of Rain or Chilling Climate)
3. Torch and extra cell
4. Sanitary Kit and Energy Drinks
5. Personal Medicines or First Aid Kit
6. Dry Snacks and Water bottle
7. Cap, goggle, sun screen etc….
8. Sport shoes or Good quality Floaters
9. Camera / Binocular (Optional)
10. Rucksack to carry all this thing. (No handbags or jholas)
For More FAQs, please visit this link : https://www.mumbaitravellers.in/faq/
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh