Last night, First Day Camping on the beautiful Lakeside view !!
About Lakeside Camping on New Year Eve :
Celebrating the last night first day of the new year eve far far on an isolated campsite gazing stars up in the sky, cold breeze, touching your cheeks, peace in mind, playing jokes around, tuning on guitars listening acoustic around bonfire !! Ain’t this wonderful
We call out to everyone who is looking for an unique way rather than hanging out at a disc or pub this new year eve! Here is an amazing way out for all the Travellers looking something special.
SHORT INFO & DATES
Outing Date : 31st December 2017 – 01st January 2018
Category : Camping
Duration : 01 night / 02 days
Day 1 :
Depart from Dadar to Bhandardara by 10:15 am. Enroute halt for lunch (on own expenses). Enjoy the journey to our campsite. Reach Bhandardara. Have refreshment and know each other session. Enjoy the boat ride surrounded by picturesque landscape of mountains and lakes listening the tranquil sound of waves. Reach at Campsite and relax. Experience the tent pitching and decoration activity. Enjoy the dusk at the the serene camping site. And now the time arrives for the most awaited New Year Eve. Its time to enjoy some team games and activities now!! Hop in for the team games or just chill out near the waterfront. Relaxfind yourself! Set yourself free, let your soul feel the beautiful sunset and let your mind express its likelihood to silent breeze ! Hop in for cooking the yummy local dinner in dim light ambiance of the campsite. Let the night continues with the musical night tuning on old never ending evergreen songs around campfire with guitarist tuning your favorite?ones. Why not to laugh, groove, share ?! Once the clock struck 12, toast for the biggest celebration of the night!! Cheer up for the New Year Celebration ! Let this night be the most memorable new year you have ever celebrated !!?
Day 02 :
After the Last night comes the first day ! Welcome the first sun rays of 2018. Explore the Bhandardara Lake. You may swim in the lake (only, if you know swimming). Freshen Up and pack your bags. Enjoy the return boat ride from campsite. Enroute halt for lunch (on your own) and proceed back to Mumbai.
Tour Concludes with most fun-loving Memories !!
Tour Price : Rs.4,999/- per person+Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Members : Rs.4,699/- per member+Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Membership details (Rs.1000/- Only), Click Here
Note : Alcohol and smoking is strictly disallowed on camping. If found camping under influence of drugs or drinks youll be barred from the outing. And our responsibility ceases with you.
1. Transportation from Dadar to Dadar
2. Evening refreshment, Dinner on Day 01 and the breakfast on Day 2
3. Barbeque (Veg+ Non-Veg)
4. Tent Accommodation in twin or triple sharing basis
5. To and Fro charges of Ferry/Boat
6. Expert and Guide Charges
1. Anything other than above mention inclusions
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 7 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if youve booked within the last 7 days.
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to Carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, face wash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffel bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rain wear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bed sheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
1. Where exactly is Campsite and how to reach there
-Campsite is located at Ahmednagar District and the nearest railway station is Kasara.
2. Can we drive down till campsite
– If you are planning to drive down to campsite, it will be totally at your own risk as Mumbai Travellers are not responsible for thefting, damage or any break down.
3. Can children or senior citizen join this camping
-Camping are open for all age group. Infants are not allowed on outdoor trips for health concern.
4. How many people will be there in one batch
-Normally, our batch size for Camping is 10-25 travellers and registration are open on first come first serve basis.
5. Can I get accommodation on twin sharing basis
-Definitely yes, but it will be on extra cost and you need to inform us well in advance.
6. What are washroom facility available at campsite
-As we are already in wilderness, the facility of washroom is very basic and limited. We provide toilet tent near Campsite; common for every one!
7. What is Child Policy
– If child needs extra seat in vehicle, extra bed and extra meals then the child will be considered as an adult. If not, then child below 04 years will be exempted from tour cost and can travel free of cost.
8. What is best season for Camping
-Best Season for Camping is October to June.
9.I have already registered. When will I get tour details of Camping event
-Usually, the final tour details like things to carry, leaders contact details, meeting details and Dos & Donts will be send on email 3 days prior to the trip.
10. Can I pay on spot
-Travel Cashless ! Why to carry cash when we have multiple payment options like internet banking, cheque deposit or PayTm.
11.Can we leave early from Campsite
-As it is a group tour, we prefer people staying in the group and enjoy every part of scheduled trip and expect everyone to adhere the schedule and take back lovely memories.
12. What kind of Tents are we staying
– We have 4 men Alpine Tents with waterproof covering.
VLOG BY KARTIK VADERA
unique journeysunique people
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh