Why stay home? India is Waiting, where are you?!
Travelling your home country or state doesn’t have to be a second-best option. Thousands or millions of tourists visit India every year — why shouldn’t you be one of them, even if you are a local?
Mumbai Travellers Backpacking Tours are platform for the like – minded travelers, photographers, tour leaders who find their home away from home. We understand that travel is an expression of individuality, which is why we craft a travel plan based upon your taste and idea. If you are planning your low budget backpacking tours in India we got it for you. Why Go Backpacking? Leaving your vehicle behind will give you access to parts of the world you simply can’t see otherwise. It is not just sightseeing and marking your checklist its journey of lifetime truly extraordinary and utterly rewarding experiences for travellers who are willing and open.
Stretching from Majestic frozen summits of Kashimir, Spiti, Auli and Ladakh of Himalayas,tropical green Landscape & beautiful Beaches of Kerala & Maharshtra, Enchanthing mangroves of Sundarban in Bengal,Wilderness of Ranthambore to White Salt Desert of Kutch & Thar of Rajasthan, From experience of Life and Death besides holy river Ganga in Varanasi to Colorful & Chaotic life on the streets of Kolkata & Mumbai. be it brave men showcasing their strength at Kila Raipur Sports Festival in Punjab & Arnnamula Boat race in Kerala or Lakhs of Warkari passionatly chanting Mauli in Pandharpur Wari Yatra & Raddhe – Raddhe Bhajans at Vrindavaan Holi. From Hippies culture in Goa, Gokarna, Kasol to Century old temples of Hampi & Benaras. India has all and still much more is yet to be discovered as it is rightly said India is not a country, but a continent. There is Lot to be explored, seen and most importantly felt . The best way to do it is be one of them, eat what the locals eat, travel how the local travels you Walk the streets of any city and you’ll surely rub shoulders with representatives of great faith. And Mumbai Travellers’ free-style offbeat Backpacking trips aimed to achieved all these!
Few countries in the world carve such a deep, lasting impression on a traveler that once visited, get into your heart and won’t go. Our India is one such a place. Sitting upon layers upon layers of history, there is perhaps no other country on Earth that is home to such marked contrasts as our India is. India overloads the senses with its cacophony of sounds, its vibrant colors and its extreme contradictions. A trip across India is full of the unexpected but one thing’s certain: you won’t return home quite the same after the adventure!Get stunned by the richness of the land, by its lush beauty and exotic architecture, by its ability to overload the senses with the pure, concentrated intensity of its colors, smells, tastes, and sounds…
FAQ’s For BACKPACKING TRIPS
What’s the age range of the Group trip?
– We have travelers from all the groups of age. Since this is an offbeat backpacking travelling community, The majority of travelers are between the age group of 20-40 belonging from various professional sectors.
I am travelling solo for the first time . how can i expect my experience to be ?
– Most of our travelers here are solo . No one has a prior acquaintance with anybody other than on the community. It is going to be like the first day of school or college or office, excitement of meeting new people with the thrill of the trip. Do not expect anything less than an adventure. Absolutely, that’s the beauty of small group travel. You will make friends quickly and your Tour lead will become a good source of support to you along the way too!
Are single traveler mainly male or female?
Most of our trips split pretty evenly down gender lines. We average roughly 60:40 female-to-males, so you’ll never feel outnumbered.
How can i be sure i am safe ?
– We follow a set of safety rules to make your travel experience physically and mentally safe. Our team is well trained and equipped to handle any kind of situations. Also we send precaution note for most of our trips couple of days
What if i want room to myself ?
– The fun of travelling in groups is sharing of rooms. We recommend that you share the room with fellow travelers for better bonding and understanding. Somehow, if you wish to have a separate room anyway, that can be possible for additional amount depending upon the accommodation.
How much freedom do i have during a Backpacking trip ?
– Every trip has an well designed itinerary to make most out of the destination or event. Group travel are all about experiences . However If any point of time, you feel like exploring the things by yourself or would like to skip a day at stay back apart from set Itinerary, you have the freedom to do so yes only after consulting with tour Lead (Remember Traveler adhere the additional cost if any ;) ). Not everybody likes museums like no everyone enjoys shopping.
Our number one piece of advice is: collect everything you think you need…
Almost everyone brings far too much stuff. We like to travel light. However, everyone has different wants and needs, so make sure you bring the stuff that makes you happy when travelling!
Should i bring Backpack or Suitcase ?
– Either is completely fine! Personally, we would recommend a backpack as it easier to carry around when going from trains to boats (and easier to lift above your head when standing knee-deep in water ;)).
Parents often worry about the safety of their progeny. This is completely understandable.
– It’s why a group tour is ideal for any first-time traveller… you are mostly in the company of other travellers, so are far less likely to get into trouble than if you were travelling solo. We try to ensure the safety of all our travellers, however we are also against the ‘babysitting’ approach of other tour companies. This means a healthy amount of individual space, with a base understanding that everyone is a self-sufficient, responsible adult.
What are accommodation like?
During the tour you will be staying in varied places (one being the night train! during travel). However, most nights you will be staying in twin or Triple rooms/Hostels/Havelis/Nature Camps etc.. with a fellow Travellers. Our accommodation are comfortable and safe and we strive to get you guys in the best locations – so some mornings you’ll be waking up on a lake, and others right on the beach!
How fit do I need to be?
You don’t have to be an athlete to travel with us – all walks and activities are optional and there is something for everyone.
Do I need to bring a sleeping bag or mosquito net?
You don’t need to bring a sleeping bag unless informed but a sleeping bag liner/ inner is advisable. You don’t need to bring a mosquito net but we do recommend getting bug repellent.
Natasha Bhagwat ” Superbly organized trip.. comfort, time, and likes of all was taken into consideration,, and taking care of a gang of 12 girls in not an easy task… Kudos to Neenad & Rakesh!!!! Keep up the good work..Cheers!!!! “
Shveta Kudalkar ” My first trip with MT and came back with lot of good memories and happy moments. Neenad and Rakesh Best leader as well very much flexible during travel and taking care of everyone and make sure everyone is enjoying or not !! ”
Kiran Roy “Awesome tour and great job by Mumbai Travellers. 5 stars! ”
Carol Patrao “Thank you Vaibhav and Neenad (A special thanks to Anthony too) for all the efforts, in making this trip memorable and very enjoyable. I really appreciate the way you planned everything so meticulously and made sure that we were comfortable, especially, the last minute night stay arrangements at Mysore, on our very first day. Must also add, our stays including the food, at all the destinations were spectacular. Can’t wait to plan my next trip with you guys. ”
UPCOMING BACKPACKING TOURS
Karnataka Backpacking : 13th-18th August 2016
Backpacker’s Rajasthan : 05th-12th November 2016
Vrindavan Holi : 06th-10th March 2017
Kasol Backpacking : 14th-20th April 2017
Kashmir Backpacking : 24th-30th June 2017
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh