!! Dynamic Boat Race of the World !!
About Aranmula Boat Race :
Aranmula Boat Race, often known as Kerala Boat Festival is one of the glorious occasions of Kerala and is the unique feature of the backwaters of Kerala. Much famous all over the world, it has become the icon of Kerala and attracts of thousands of tourists to the state. A dramatic spectacle on the Pamba River in the Kuttanad region at Aranmula. The Aranmula Boat Race is held annually, often during September and is part of the Aaranmula Temple festival. The snake boats are about 100 feet long. The snake boats are so called because their curved stem resembles the hood of a snake and a tampering bow.
SHORT INFO & DATES
Outing Date : 26th-31st August 2018
Category : Offbeat Tour
Duration : 05 Nights / 06 Days
Day 1 :
Arrive at Cochin. Pick up and transfer to the hotel at Cochin. After some relaxation proceed for a half day sightseeing tour to Cochin. Here visit to Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Jews Street, St. Francis Church, Chinese Fishing Net and the Indo-Portuguese town. The evening time find for some shopping in M.G.Road. Overnight at Cochin
Day 2 :
Leave Cochin the queen of Arabian Sea,explore the gilts and glamour of Munnar the confluence of three mountain streams, 1600 m above sea level. Sprawling tea plantations, picture- book towns, winding lanes and waterfalls, makes a unique sight for sore eyes and cure for sore minds. Enjoy the fabulous scenery. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 3 :
After healthy morning breakfast, today delight in full day sightseeing tour of Munnar. Here visit to Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden, Rajamalai, Tea Plantation and Eravikulam Wildlife Sanctuary. Enjoy and relax near the tea gardens and appreciated the beauty of nature. You may get a wonderful shopping experience at spice garden in the evening. Later return back on time to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Munnar.
Day 4 :
Begin your morning with a tour to Alleppey- the place of immense natural beauty, with its labyrinth of waterways, was extolled by travelers as the Venice of East. Discover the exotic land caressed by the Arabian Sea in the West and the vast network of lakes, lagoons and fresh water rivers criss-crossing it. Over night stay at the hotel in Alleppey.
Day 5 :
Proceed to Aranmula Boat race to witness the most electifying event in ASIA which includes races of many kinds of paddled longboats, the traditional boats of Kerala . A sport that signifies the excellent team spirit, integration and amity of the people of this backwater country. An occasions of great excitement that is a reflection of a vibrant people. Other types of boats which do participate in various events in the race are Churulan Vallam, Iruttukuthy Vallam, Odi Vallam, Veppu Vallam (Vaipu Vallam), Vadakkanody Vallam, Kochu Vallam. Free time by evening visit the nearby temples and events connected to Boat race. Overnight stay at Aranmula.
Day 6 :
After breakfast, check out from the Hotel and drop at Ernakulam Railway Station / Airport for Return Journey.
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)
Tour Price : Rs.16,999/- per person + Taxes as applicable
For Lifetime Member : Rs.16,499/- per member + Taxes as applicable
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only) , click here
1. Accommodation in Twin Sharing Basis in 03 Star Hotels
2. Daily Breakfast and Dinner
3. All Transfers and Sightseeing in AC Vehicle
4. Entry Tickets & sightseeings, wherever necessary
5. Expertise & guide charges
1. Any transfers till Cochin and Back
2. Any personal expenses like Laundry bills, Table bills, Camera Fees & gratitude.
3. Any personal orders like lunch, soft drinks, mineral water
4. Any medical / rescue evacuation due to mishaps like bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
5. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.)
6. Anything not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
7. Tax as applicable
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 25% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if you’ve booked within the last 15 days of Tour
THINGS TO CARRY
ID Proof Compulsory
1. Hat / Cap
2. Woolen cap / Balaclava
3. Warm Scarf, Pair of Woolen Gloves
4. Round neck T-shirts (min 3)
5. Fleece Sweatshirt / Sweater (min 1)
6. Windproof Jacket (min 1)
7. Leggings from a Track-suit, min 01 pair, shorts
8. Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole
9. Cotton Socks, Woolen Socks, min 03 pairs each
10. Thermal Inners, Lower & Upper, (min 2)
11. Raincoat / Poncho (min 1)
12. Torch with spare batteries, (min 1)
13. Sunscreen lotion, min 30 SPF, Toiletries
14. Medicines as specified by doctor
15. Camera, Cam charger, Mobile Charger.
For More FAQs, please visit this link : https://www.mumbaitravellers.in/faq/
For More details, contact us on email@example.com Or 08692055777 / 09619104986 / 8692086927
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh