!! An enticing trip to God’s Own Country !!
About Offbeat Kerala Tour :
Kerala – the ‘Queen of the Malabar Coast’, is certainly one of the most breathtaking and alluring holiday destinations in the whole country. Bejeweled by the enthralling charm of the Arabian Sea, shielded by the lofty Western Ghats such as Munnar, jotted with abundant lagoons, and strapped by a series of canals, this scenic Kerala tour casts a magical spell on all its guests! Affectionately known as ‘God’s Own Country’, Offbeat Kerala boasts of its ample beauty and prismatic views. Whether planning to go with family members, friends, colleagues or simply solo, our Kerala package will keep you enthralled with its range of offerings and fascinating beauty.
SHORT INFO & DATES
Outing Date : 11th – 16th September 2019
Category : Offbeat Tour
Duration : 05 Nights / 06 Days
Day 1 :
Arrive at Cochin. Pick up and transfer to the hotel at Cochin. After some relaxation proceed for a half day sightseeing tour to Cochin. Here, one visits Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Jews Street, St. Francis Church, Chinese Fishing Net and the Indo-Portuguese town. The evening time find for some shopping in M.G.Road. Overnight at Cochin.
Day 2 :
Leave Cochin the queen of Arabian Sea, explore the gilts and glamour of Munnar the confluence of three mountain streams, 1600 m above sea level. Sprawling tea plantations, picture- book towns, winding lanes and waterfalls, makes a unique sight for sore eyes and cure for sore minds. Enjoy the fabulous scenery. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 3 :
After a healthy morning breakfast, today delight in the full day sightseeing tour of Munnar. Here visit to Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden, Rajamalai, Tea Plantation and Eravikulam Wildlife Sanctuary. Enjoy and relax near the tea gardens and appreciated the beauty of nature. You may get a wonderful shopping experience at spice garden in the evening. Later return back on time to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Munnar.
Day 4 :
Begin your morning with a tour to Alleppey- the place of immense natural beauty, with its labyrinth of waterways, was extolled by travelers as the Venice of East. Discover the exotic land caressed by the Arabian Sea in the West and the vast network of lakes, lagoons and fresh water rivers criss-crossing it. Overnight stay at the hotel in Alleppey.
Day 5 :
Proceed to Aranmula Boat race to witness the most electifying event in ASIA which includes races of many kinds of paddled longboats, the traditional boats of Kerala. A sport that signifies the excellent team spirit, integration and amity of the people of this backwater country. An occasion of great excitement that is a reflection of a vibrant people. Other types of boats which do participate in various events in the race are ChurulanVallam, IruttukuthyVallam, OdiVallam, VeppuVallam (VaipuVallam), VadakkanodyVallam, KochuVallam. Free time by evening visit the nearby temples and events connected to Boat race. Overnight stay at Alleppey.
Day 6 :
After the breakfast, check out from the Hotel and you will be dropped at Ernakulam Railway Station / Airport for Return Journey.
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories 🙂
Tour Price : Rs.17,999/- per person + Taxes as applicable
For Lifetime Member : Rs.17,499/- per member + Taxes as applicable
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only) , click here
1. Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis in 03 Star Hotels & Home Stay
2. Daily Breakfast and Dinner
3. All Transfers and Sightseeing in AC Vehicle
4. Entry Tickets & sight seeings, wherever necessary
5. Expertise & guide charges
1. Any transfers till Cochin and Back
2. Any personal expenses like Laundry bills, Table bills, Camera Fees & gratitude.
3. Any personal orders like lunch, soft drinks, mineral water
4. Any medical / rescue evacuation due to mishaps like bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
5. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.)
6. Anything not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
7. Tax as applicable
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 25% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if you’ve booked within the last 15 days of Tour
THINGS TO CARRY
ID Proof Compulsory
Dry Food (snacks)
Personal Medicines If any
Cap, Sunglasses, etc.
Sport shoes, Kitos, Slippers (whatever you are comfortable with)
Water Bottle (1 Litre) Must
Weather in Kerala is Unpredictable, so please be prepared for Rain (Raincovers/ Umbrella/Poncho)
Rucksack or a suitcase to carry all these things.
Sanitary Kit, toiletries etc.
For More FAQs, please visit this link : https://www.mumbaitravellers.in/faq/
For more details, Group Or Corporate Bookings
✉ : firstname.lastname@example.org
☏ : 08692055777 / 08692086927
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh