Explore the Birthplace of the God Hanuman !!
About Anjaneri Night Trek :
Anjaneri fort is famous for the birth place of “God Hanuman” and only place in world where you can find Anjani Mata temple. This mountain called as Anjaneri mountain because there is Anjaneri Mata temple on the fort which devoted to “Anjani Mata” Mother of Lord Hanuman. Anjaneri village is at a walking distance of 10 to 15 minutes from Anjaneri Phata. Two pinnacles called ‘Navara’ and ‘Navari’ can be seen from Anjaneri village. ‘Seeta cave’ within 10 minutes, this cave is made up of two rooms. 10 to 12 people can stay here comfortably.
SHORT INFO & DATES
Outing Dates : 12th-13th May 2018
Category : Trekking
Duration : 01 night / 02 Days
Level : Easy
Day 01 :
Board the train from CST towards Kasara by local train by 10:50 pm reaching Kasara by 01:30 am. Meet the leaders and further proceed to base village of Anjaneri. After introduction session, proceed trekking. It takes around 2 hours to reach top. Rest till early morning
Day 02 :
Early morning wake up call and enjoy the beautiful sunrise from top. Freshen up and have packed breakfast. After clicking pics. Start Descending, enroute visit Seeta Caves. Return back to Kasara. Have Lunch on the way to Kasara. Proceed back to Mumbai.
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)
Tour Price : Rs.1,150/- per person + Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Members : Rs.1,100/- per member + Tax as applicable
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only) , click here
1. Transportation from Kasara To Kasara by local transport
2. Breakfast and Lunch (Veg only)
3. Expertise and guide charges
2. Taxes as applicable
2. Any other personal expenses
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electoral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
1. Alcohol and smoking is strictly disallowed on treks. If found, trekking under influence of drugs or drinks you’ll be barred from the trek. And our responsibility ceases with you.
2. Littering is strictly not allowed on treks. Do not leave empty plastic bottles, biscuit or chocolate wrappers behind. We have to carry our own garbage/leftovers back to the city.
3. Wear proper loose fitting clothes no jeans pants allowed. Try and wear full sleeve top and long bottoms or pants. Will spare you from mosquitoes, insect bites or thorny bushes (your choice).
4. Talk to the native villagers gently and give respect to them. Cause we are their guests.
5. Do not carry lots of cash, gold or any valuables. We are not responsible for the loss.
For More details, contact us on email@example.com Or 08692086927/ 08652370001 / 09869129901
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh