Escape, Explore, Discover! Life? Rajasthan has so much to offer to every traveller and photographer with its breathtaking natural beauty, unique historical sites and the colorful culture. Here are the incredible 11 reasons Why You Need to Drop Everything & join us for Rajasthan Tour !!
1. Camel Riding in Pushkar where the same camel would be traded 😉 – Camel riding in Pushkar is one of the primary reasons to visit Rajasthan. It is one of the best mode of safaris to see the desert, when on a Rajasthan trip. Camel Safari Tour has been made for the respected tourists who want to explore Rajasthan, keeping in mind their needs and what sort of outdoor activities and amusement they want. Our Camel Safari Tour is full of fun and frolic that gives you the lifetime experience !
2. People of Rajasthan : The People of Rajasthan are well known for their warm, friendly and affable nature! And to experience their generous hospitality is why you should visit Rajasthan.
3. Pushkar Fair: Pushkar Fair has a magnetism all of its own. It’s quite unlike anywhere else in Rajasthan. It is one of India’s largest camel, horse and cattle fairs. It is a grand spectacle that one must witness while on a Rajasthan trip.
4. Midnight at Pushkar Lake: It is a complete Bliss to spend midnight at Pushkar Lake! Sipping hot coffee by the lake side and gazing at the reflection of the town lights and numerous dazzling stars in the lake is a tranquil experience. To see this glittering sky and Pushkar lake at midnight is why you should visit Rajasthan.
5. Haunted Fort of Rajasthan: Visit the most haunted fort of India – Bhangarh Fort, located at the borders of Sariska Tiger Reserve in the Alwar district of Rajasthan. If you are not faint-hearted then, exploring the most haunted place in India should be one of the reasons to visit Rajasthan.
6. Like Minded Travellers and Leader: On this Rajasthan trip, rediscover and socialise with like-minded travellers in fun, safe and friendly way!
7. Art, Craft, Clothes: Rajasthan, a treasure trove for shoppers which offers unique range of arts, crafts and clothes! So, go on a shopping spree on this trip to Rajasthan and bring back home unique and authentic arts, crafts and clothes along with pleasant memories.
8. Colourful Traditions: Rajasthan still regains the glory and richness of those ancient times with its marvellous monuments, colourful traditions and customs. To witness these grand monuments and colourful and rich traditions and customs is why one should visit Rajasthan.
9. Hill Forts in Rajasthan: Hill Fort of Rajasthan are long standing masterpieces of architecture and rich culture heritage! Visiting these hill forts and witnessing the grandeur of architecture and rich cultural heritage is one of the reasons to visit Rajasthan.
10. The Famous Chand Baori at Abhaneri in Rajasthan consists of 3,500 narrow steps over 13 storeys. It is one of the deepest and largest stepwells in India consisting of symmetric triangular steps. One shouldn’t miss this architectural marvel while on a Rajasthan trip.
11. Juggad Ride – Visit a farmer’s community village and spend your morning at the farm to learn about various farming practices used in rural India and also learn earthen pottery making with a kumhaar family. Experiencing one of its kind- Juggad Ride is why you should visit Rajasthan.
Planning for an offbeat tour any soon?
Our travel consultants can guide you and plan a memorable trip for you as per your travel style and convenience.
Drop-in your queries at email@example.com or Whatsapp us on +91-8692055777