One State, Many Worlds !! Karnataka is blessed with the Mysterious Western Ghats, Majestic Waterfalls, Mythological wonders or the Endless Coastal range. Name it and Karnataka has got it all !! The mesmerizing coastal range of Karnataka tagging along the endless Arabian sea is one thing you cannot miss it from your bucket-list.
1. St.Mary’s Island : A small Island (also known as Coconut island) which was the first land of India where Vasco Da Gama set his foot when he first arrived India.This islands form one of the four geological monuments in Karnataka state, one of the 26 Geological Monuments of India declared by the Geological Survey of India in 2001. The monument is considered an important site for “Geo Tourism”
2. Malpe Beach, Udupi : A Natural Port & fishing hub, Witnessing the Malpe Beach in the Beach Town in Karnataka, Udupi.
3. Road Trip Through Maravanthe : The Road trip from the beautiful Udupi to Marvanthe which is well known for the panoramic view of Arabian Sea at one side and Suparnika River at other !
4. Murudeshwar : A divine visit to Second largest Shiva Statue in India & breathtaking view of Murudeshwar beach is something you cannot refuse !
5. Yana Caves, Uttar Kanada : The formation of 02 coupled limestone caves (Mohini & Bhairavaweshwar), nestled in the deep forest at Uttara Kannada offers a small trek & Parikrama to the Yana Caves covered with lush greenery is indeed a treat to eyes.
6. Gokarna Temple : Mahabaleshwara Temple, also famous as Gokarna, is one of the seven important Hindu pilgrimage centers
7. Cafes at Gokarna : Gokarna is backpacker’s paradise and cafe hopping is one in kind thing to do in Gokarna
8.Beach Hopping : Gokarna is beach hub in Karnataka. You may dedicate a whole day to hop in countless beaches Om Beach, Nirvana, Paradise, Kudle and Half moon etc..
9. Local Cuisine of Karnataka : How about having authentic Udupi Thali, Fish & Bamboo curries, sea-food & famous sweets like Hayagreeva & Chirotis
10. Arabian Coast line of Karnataka : A beauuuutiful journey through the coastal line witnessing the mesmerizing hide and seek of sunrise and sunset, pristine blue beaches, golden sand.
Isn’t this Great ! Share this with crazy enthusiast like you with whom you wanna go for this Coastal Karnataka trip ;) For details about the tour, visit : https://www.mumbaitravellers.in/coastal-karnataka-tour/